.............. Genis-Vell. Vs. Black Adam .................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R...

Genis-Vell

Vs

Black Adam

Fight takes place in Metropolis..
This Photon version of Genis-Vell..

tkitna
Are you serious? This is a curbstomp against Black Adam.

Spite

Supermex
sad

Blue Area Vet
Photon in a romp.

Vensai
This is rather one sided.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by tkitna
Are you serious? This is a curbstomp against Black Adam.

Spite

yes

Golgo13
sad

JayDaDon
Black Adam gets the stomping of his life

Stunner2xx
Even if Genis-Veil is suffering from severe irritable bowel syndrome this is a stomp.
BA's cape makes great toilet paper

LeonBuco666
A blindfolded One armed no legged photon genis vell shoves his arm up black adams ass and works him like a puppet

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
A blindfolded One armed no legged photon genis vell shoves his arm up black adams ass and works him like a puppet

laughing

leonidas
ss wouldn't romp adam, neither does photon. this isn't genis at his insane levels. if you don't think adam can put up a fight here, well, not sure what to tell you.... not sure how many adam would/could win, but this is most certainly not a spite thread.

wolverinos
jeez people here are obsessed with trashing DC characters at any cost.
Genis wins, but a spite its not and he gets a decent fight.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by leonidas
ss wouldn't romp adam, neither does photon. this isn't genis at his insane levels. if you don't think adam can put up a fight here, well, not sure what to tell you.... not sure how many adam would/could win, but this is most certainly not a spite thread.

I doubt anyone mistook Photon Genis for Insane Genis. Just to re-emphasize, Photon would absolutely and perhaps literally dismantle Black Adam of D.C. Comics. I don't know what else to tell you.

Supermex
I really thought doing this fight that Photon-Genis would be powered down enough to make this good fight

Some think yes
Some think no

LeonBuco666
I change my mind, a blind, deaf no limbed photon genis vell, instantly spits in adams face, continues to insult him, and then knocks him out with the feeblest of headbutts

-Pr-
Photon is the one from Thunderbolts, right?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by -Pr-
Photon is the one from Thunderbolts, right?

NO.

* Post of disdain* cool

Supermex
Well thsts the one I was useing
From the thunderbolts

leonidas
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
I doubt anyone mistook Photon Genis for Insane Genis. Just to re-emphasize, Photon would absolutely and perhaps literally dismantle Black Adam of D.C. Comics. I don't know what else to tell you.

scans for proof? love to see him spitefully beating down a high herald somewhere....

-Pr-
Yeah, if it's the Photon I'm thinking of, he's not stomping Adam. Could beat him, sure, but not easily imo, unless he BFR's him or something.

leonidas
Yeah, if it's the Photon I'm thinking of, he's not stomping Adam. Could beat him, sure, but not easily imo, unless he BFR's him or something.

yeah. adam has speed unlike most people he's battled as well as magic and thor-level strength. photon has some great feats, but calling this spite? not without a lot of evidence. we've all seen what adam can do if he's po'd in ww3. i could see photon winning, but this isn't spite imo. at all. to say it's spite would imply photon was clearly and well within the trans tier--far above surfer. and i don't see that at all being the case.

LeonBuco666
Just because a character would destroy another character that it would he spite, you could have two high herald characters, and still be spite because one of them is astronomically more powerful, just saying, dont want to argue leo.

kgkg
Just because a character would destroy another character that it would he spite, you could have two high herald characters, and still be spite because one of them is astronomically more powerful, just saying, dont want to argue leo. Give us some examples please.

leonidas
Just because a character would destroy another character that it would he spite, you could have two high herald characters, and still be spite because one of them is astronomically more powerful, just saying, dont want to argue leo.

not sure i understand this. if 2 high heralds battle, the battle should never be "spiteful". it's possible one character in a nearby tier could be one-dimensional and come up against a very versatile character and that could be spite, (ie immortal herc vs silver surfer could be seen by some to be a spiteful match), but that is certainly not the case here. adam is as strong as herc, has crazy speed and magic-based attacks to call upon, not to mention high herald durability. i get why people think photon wins, but, like i said, can't see why this is spite.

LeonBuco666
Mid herald spite imo
etrigan vs hulk etrigan wins 10/10 easily due to versatility and overall power

leonidas
you think etrigan v hulk is spite? no way imo. not even close. hulk could def take etrigan down for some. etrigan could bfr, but that isn't spite.... if you think that's spite we'll simply agree to disagree and move on.... do a search for that fight though and see what others think.

Galan007
Yeah, if it's the Photon I'm thinking of, he's not stomping Adam. Could beat him, sure, but not easily imo, unless he BFR's him or something. thumb up

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by leonidas
you think etrigan v hulk is spite? no way imo. not even close. hulk could def take etrigan down for some. etrigan could bfr, but that isn't spite.... if you think that's spite we'll simply agree to disagree and move on.... do a search for that fight though and see what others think. agreed, nice way to settle a disagreement leo

leonidas
thumb up

leonidas
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

who's the sig and avy?

LeonBuco666
Other people are just saying he is an extremely powerful demon and has the physical power to back it up, making it a stomp in his favor

leonidas
not sure what that means.... confused

there is an old etrigan vs wwh thread i think. bump it if you want to discuss it because we're off-topic. but like i said, no way etrigan v hulk is spite. and neither is this thread imo.

Sixth_Winged
Wait isnt the last appearance of photon basically feeding off universal energies that wouldve inadvertedly ****ed up the universe, the one that moonstone zemo had to split his atoms across just to get rid off.

That still seems ridiculously overpowered...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.