Who can crack the Earth in half the Fastest ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Without holding back, Who can crack the Earth the fastest whatever way they feel would be fastest.. Strength, energy, magic can be used to crsck thst ass!!

Keep your picks below Classic Strange, Surfer, Superman and Thor tier plz..
The hero/villian can amping themself from a outside source in order to crack it, unless the source it a source in them..For example Superman can't fly into the sun just to crack Earth in half..He has to use his current standard strength..
Villain can be used 2.. And no help for anybody..

Nods to Keith the great

LeonBuco666
Surfer if he fully unleashes and stops being a ***** and letting everyone whoop him 24/7

zopzop
Surfer and Terrax have already busted planets. Gladiator has too. There are others that have "implied" power but you know......... big grin

LeonBuco666
King hyperion aswell

Supermex
Yes guys but who would do it the fastest?
Like saying hey Surfer time to go to work and pack a lunch!!
And Surfer says I don't need a lunch, cus I work this fast..

Not saying that SS would the fastest, but just an example..

juggerman
Banner

LeonBuco666
Superman then, straight through the earth

golem370
Sqaudron Sinister Hyperion drove Wonder Man through a planet

golem370
Hulk's legs

janus77
Surfer and Hulk would do it the fastest and with least effort.

golem370
Graviton/Magneto?

janus77
Below Surfer/Hulk tier?

Thor? possibly could do it.

Superman?

confused

zopzop
Originally posted by Supermex
Yes guys but who would do it the fastest?
Like saying hey Surfer time to go to work and pack a lunch!!
And Surfer says I don't need a lunch, cus I work this fast..

Not saying that SS would the fastest, but just an example..
Surfer would do it the fastest. Runner up is Terrax. This isn't implied or anything since they've both basically one shotted planets on panel. Non jobbing Heralds of Galactus are pretty awesome.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by janus77
Surfer and Hulk would do it the fastest and with least effort. hulk wouldnt be the fastest, his base strength level is only like class 70-80 takes time for him to get enough strength to bust a planet
surfer or superman could do it fastest tho

janus77
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
hulk wouldnt be the fastest, his base strength level is only like class 70-80 takes time for him to get enough strength to bust a planet
surfer or superman could do it fastest tho
The "base-strength" stuff is hilarious. There is no such thing in comics.

Hulk braces mountains instantly, he's chucked mountain ranges on Sakaar.

And current Hulk has instantly gone "World Breaker" on quite a few occasions.

LeonBuco666
Is this current hulk or classic hulk cos ino current can go wb on a whim so if its current then yeah, he could be one of the fastest

imo
it goes
1surfer
2supes
3hulk(current)

janus77
Unless stated otherwise, we assume current versions of the characters.

Current Hulk wouldn't take any time to go WBH, literally at the ring of the bell. Thus the Earth would crack in half within a second or two.

Surfer, obviously, can do it much much faster.

Superman would take quite a lot more than a few seconds imo.

dmills
Anyone with sufficient durability and the ability to achieve lightspeed flight.

Supermex
Useing Current

Can Hulk go wb on command
Or does he have to build up his rage to go wb?

Supermex
WB HULK is that much more powerful than Superman?
Cuase I'm reading here that WB cracks it in a second or 2 and Superman in a longer span than that..

Supermex
RAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!

janus77
Useing Current

Can Hulk go wb on command
Or does he have to build up his rage to go wb?
"Current Hulk" is in flux, due to the timestream breakdown affecting all Marvel.

Still, the "last known good" settings were at Green Scar level. Where he instantly amped to WBH if and when he wanted.

There's rarely been any problem with amping, "building up the anger", for Hulk. It's mostly a forums myth that was used to promulgate the idea that x character would KO him before he got too strong to deal with.

In comics that's rarely if ever been the case and it's been completely invalidated as even a notion, since Banner and Hulk started working together more, prior to Planet Hulk.

janus77
WB HULK is that much more powerful than Superman?
Cuase I'm reading here that WB cracks it in a second or 2 and Superman in a longer span than that..
Rather than quantifying it, I'll say this. Savage Hulk has always been stated to be (and depicted as being) = Thor+Mjolnir.

Green Scar is several times more powerful, at rest, than Savage Hulk.

And WBH is orders of magnitude greater still.

So if you go by the notion that Superman = Thor+mjolnir :. Superman = Savage Hulk.

Green Scar would therefore be several times more powerful and WBH would be a lot more powerful.

JBL
Surfer
hulk
terrax
gladiator
thor ( with hammers power )
BRB ( same as thor )

As for who can do it the fastest... I would go with surfer then terrax and hulk and gladiator tied for third.

Sin I AM
Rather than quantifying it, I'll say this. Savage Hulk has always been stated to be (and depicted as being) = Thor+Mjolnir.

Where was this stated

Shabazz916

Green Scar is several times more powerful, at rest, than Savage Hulk.

And WBH is orders of magnitude greater still.

So if you go by the notion that Superman = Thor+mjolnir :. Superman = Savage Hulk.

Green Scar would therefore be several times more powerful and WBH would be a lot more powerful.

so your sayn the 2 hulk movies & avengers robbed the ppl of the greatness that is the hulk

janus77
Originally posted by Shabazz916
so your sayn the 2 hulk movies & avengers robbed the ppl of the greatness that is the hulk
I thought that went without saying.

But what the people really need is a proper Silver Surfer film. Hulk can just stick to violating puny gods and huge mecha-fish.

Paul Calf
I thought that went without saying.

But what the people really need is a proper Silver Surfer film. Hulk can just stick to violating puny gods and huge mecha-fish.

The Surfer has probably had an even worse single celluloid outing.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.