Horror movie from the 90's to early 2000's I believe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwistedReaver
I need help finding a movie I watched when I was younger.

The movie was about a group of teenagers in a house/mansion and I believe it was haunted by a female witch or demon. I remember there was a sceen where two of the teenagers where in the back seat of a van makin out, and the demon's hand kept comin up between the back seat and rubbin the dudes junk. He left the van scared and went back to the house. The girl then went looking for him after a few minutes. He ended up getting his head cut off and was dribbling it like a basketball outside near the house when she found him. when she found him. She ran and fell near the van and layed there hiding behind tall grass. The demon found her and jumped on her and had along a** tongue that it then shoved down her throat. Thats all I can remember , sorry its kinda long.

JediRouge
I need help finding a movie I watched when I was younger.

The movie was about a group of teenagers in a house/mansion and I believe it was haunted by a female witch or demon. I remember there was a sceen where two of the teenagers where in the back seat of a van makin out, and the demon's hand kept comin up between the back seat and rubbin the dudes junk. He left the van scared and went back to the house. The girl then went looking for him after a few minutes.He ended up getting his head cut off and was dribbling it like a basketball outside near the house when she found him. She ran and fell near the van and layed there hiding behind tall grass. The demon found her and jumped on her and had along a** tongue that it then shoved down her throat.

Night of the Demons 2...lol talk about deja vu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.