.... Ghost Rider/Boltagon/Mags Vs Wonder Woman/Manhunter/Aquaman .....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

Ghost Rider
Black Bolt
Magneto

Vs

Wonder Woman
Martain Manhunter
Aquaman

Woohooo!!!
Lets get it on!!

LeonBuco666
Ghost rider is the only see still being able to fight after we could argue the lasso wont do much, mind rape is outta the question and he isnt affected by water, his hellfire will def do some damage to all three, his chain can be used for a variety of attacks, and hes impervious to physical damage and pain, he can only be killed by a holy weapon forged in heaven, if bolt stays alive an mags they could take it
ghost rider vs martian manhunter (GR)
bolt vs wonder woman (DIANA)
mags vs aquaman (mags)

Supermex
I give a small to the Dc team..

I'm I wrong?

deathslash
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Ghost rider is the only see still being able to fight after we could argue the lasso wont do much, mind rape is outta the question and he isnt affected by water, his hellfire will def do some damage to all three, his chain can be used for a variety of attacks, and hes impervious to physical damage and pain, he can only be killed by a holy weapon forged in heaven, if bolt stays alive an mags they could take it
ghost rider vs martian manhunter (GR)
bolt vs wonder woman (DIANA)
mags vs aquaman (mags)

Wait, how would wonder woman beat BB's superior range and power? If I recall correctly, BB has beaten the hulk, Namor, Vulcan and Gladiator. IMO Diana is below all of these people with the exception of Namor are above Diana. If Black Bolt hits Diana with the master blow, I think she'd be out of the rest of the fight.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by deathslash
Wait, how would wonder woman beat BB's superior range and power? If I recall correctly, BB has beaten the hulk, Namor, Vulcan and Gladiator. IMO Diana is below all of these people with the exception of Namor are above Diana. If Black Bolt hits Diana with the master blow, I think she'd be out of the rest of the fight. maybe, but the master blow is rarely used, bolt has whatvit takes to hang with top bricks, but lacks skill were some top bricks shine bright, ala, diana, but if he does hit her with the MB he takes it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.