Thanos vs. Squirrel Girl, Domino, Longshot and Scarlett Witch (normal levels)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Does luck win the day?

LeonBuco666
No luck doesnt win the day, squirrel girl does! Happy Dance

Endless Mike
This like like a bear vs. 3 ants and Godzilla

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Endless Mike
This like like a bear vs. 3 ants and Godzilla squirrel girl is godzilla, need to clarify that.
great example, very accurate

Uriel005
Power of I win you lose... Thanos stands no chance vs squirrel girl. Hell you could swap him with her and have Wanda running HOM levels and still stand no chance. Squirrel girl has toon powers. there is no victory against that except for someone else with toon powers

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Uriel005
Power of I win you lose... Thanos stands no chance vs squirrel girl. Hell you could swap him with her and have Wanda running HOM levels and still stand no chance. Squirrel girl has toon powers. there is no victory against that except for someone else with toon powers bugs bunny? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Uriel005
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
bugs bunny? roll eyes (sarcastic) a good contender. Popeye was also an acceptable answer,

LeonBuco666
a good contender. Popeye was also an acceptable answer, yep popeye would be a great fight for her, actually, no taz would kill her and everyone else at the same time laughing out loud

StyleTime
Squirrel Girl wins the fight. Longshot orders some pizza. Scarlet Witch cries about her past. Domino stands around looking hot.

Digi
Bugs
Popeye
Herbie Popnecker
Squirrel Girl
Mighty Mouse

...all I can think of off the top of my head. They are basically the most powerful potential fictional characters, because their powers defy any logic of their respective universes, trumping even reality manipulation.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Digi
Bugs
Popeye
Herbie Popnecker
Squirrel Girl
Mighty Mouse

...all I can think of off the top of my head. They are basically the most powerful potential fictional characters, because their powers defy any logic of their respective universes, trumping even reality manipulation. you missed out taz?embarrasment

pym-ftw
There are a few anime characters with Toon force aswell

Captain Planet stands above everyone else though

Digi
you missed out taz?embarrasment

You sure he has the same level of toon powers that the others do? I never saw him as quite the deus ex that Bugs was, for example.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by pym-ftw

All you need to beat him is just throw some garbage at him. Or hate people a whole lot (like the episode with Hitler).

Digi

Disagree. Planet was constantly getting tooled by sewage and such. He also lacks the abstract feats of those I listed, at least as far as I remember.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Digi
You sure he has the same level of toon powers that the others do? I never saw him as quite the deus ex that Bugs was, for example. everybody has seen the guy in action, hes the guy people are scared an run from, wipes out everything in his path, i can recall an episode were bugs actually needs taz for help because he cant carry out the action himself, and everybody in looney tunes has been whooped by him at one point laughing out loud

Uriel005

Captain Planet stands above everyone else though let me throw an empty plastic bottle or two at his feet and hes down for the count ;p

Blue Area Vet
Bugs was definitely an abstract but how the hell can you peons not mention the great Tom and Jerry in a discussion of toon power?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by StyleTime
Squirrel Girl wins the fight. Longshot orders some pizza. Scarlet Witch cries about her past. Domino stands around looking hot. thumb up

Start writing comic books now.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Bugs was definitely an abstract but how the hell can you peons not mention the great Tom and Jerry in a discussion of toon power? they're stuck in an eternal struggle. To end it would end existence like tweety and sylvester. Don't even try to consider what would happen if they were forced to ignore eachother for a prolonged period of time.

SamZED
everybody has seen the guy in action, hes the guy people are scared an run from, wipes out everything in his path, i can recall an episode were bugs actually needs taz for help because he cant carry out the action himself, and everybody in looney tunes has been whooped by him at one point laughing out loud One word. Elmyra.

Squirrel Girl wins the fight. Longshot orders some pizza. Scarlet Witch cries about her past. Domino stands around looking hot. Recently bought a Hulk 608 issue for the sole purpose of having a book with nekkid Domino in it.

StyleTime
thumb up

Naked Domino was the only good thing about that issue.

LeonBuco666
they're stuck in an eternal struggle. To end it would end existence like tweety and sylvester. Don't even try to consider what would happen if they were forced to ignore eachother for a prolonged period of time. reality would collapse in on its self.

Bentley
Originally posted by Endless Mike
This like like a bear vs. 3 ants and Godzilla

Blue Area Vet
thumb up

Naked Domino was the only good thing about that issue.

Embarassed to say this, but pics? drool

Bentley
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Embarassed to say this, but pics? drool

You should feel embarrassed every time you open your mouth honey flirt

Again, this is more of a "I thought about this joke before someone stole it" kind of thing, when the opportunity sets itself... awesr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.