Ghost Rider Vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

Can Mags beat or contain the Rider from whoopin his ass?

LeonBuco666
No, rider destroys him

Mr.SunKing
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
No, rider destroys him

janus77
Magneto rips the iron from ... *goes to consult old GSCE physics textbook* ...

Vensai
Rider takes Magneto down.

LeonBuco666
I cant wait for some uneducated fool to reply saying that magneto takes away his chain and then kills him by bludgeoning him to death laughing out loud

janus77
I cant wait for some uneducated fool to reply saying that magneto takes away his chain and then kills him by bludgeoning him to death laughing out loud
Magneto rips the iron from Ghost Rider's balls, for the win! miffed

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by janus77
Magneto rips the iron from Ghost Rider's balls, for the win! miffed he doesnt have balls laughing out loud

janus77
he doesnt have balls laughing out loud
Then he loses by default!

LeonBuco666
Then he loses by default! you wish mate!

janus77
you wish mate!
You're the one who took away Ghost Rider's balls no

LeonBuco666
You're the one who took away Ghost Rider's balls no I was sparing him the unbearable pain from having the iron ripped from them, which he proberly wouldnt feel anyway, be never had any to begin with yes

janus77
Ghost Rider's balls seem to share characteristics with Schrodinger's cat.

I think you should do a search on Marvel.com, see if you can dig up a definitive position on them.

I shall pursue this avenue no longer, don't want to be like Abhi with Surfer's penis.

Supermex
Magneto chokes him out with GR's chain!!!
Cus it metal

Supermex
LoL ↑↑↑↑

LeonBuco666
Was waiting for that one mex laughing out loud

SevenShackles
Magneto tears his bike. Chain and studded jacket apart which leads to a slightly annoyed response from ghost rider that leaves magneto stewing in his own mix of guilt and bodily fluids.

janus77
Has GR been physically pummelled by anyone of late?

EDIT: I suspect guilt isn't something Magneto suffers much of. He sees his actions as entirely justified and righteous, in the face of a hostile, frightened and irredeemably malevolent species.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Magneto tears his bike. Chain and studded jacket apart which leads to a slightly annoyed response from ghost rider that leaves magneto stewing in his own mix of guilt and bodily fluids. his chain is made of pure hellfire, so is his bike, not sure about the 6-12 studs on his jacket, alas, magneto attempts to remove his chain an bike, but fails, leaving ghost rider amused, he stiffens two ends of the chain and leaves the middle part loose, he then lays the smackdown on mags with his custom made flaming nun chuck, then he loosens it and spins round at tremendous speeds and lets diamond star like shapes hurtle towards magneto, shredding him up but leaving him alive, he then reforms his chain and lasso's his chain around magneto, who then is used as a ragdoll, similar to hulk and loki in avengers, bruised broken an bloodied magneto begs for mercy, ghost rider exclaims "no mercy, shall be shown for the wicked!" he then spins his chain almost like a weed wacker fashion, and tears magneto apart

and also it doesnt matter if he feels guilt or not, he has caused harm to hundreds of thousands of innocents, he feels the pain of all of the people he has done wrong by, good or bad.

janus77
I thought it required guilt to be affected by the penance stare?

LeonBuco666
I thought it required guilt to be affected by the penance stare? they changed it a while back

ODG

EDIT: I suspect guilt isn't something Magneto suffers much of. He sees his actions as entirely justified and righteous, in the face of a hostile, frightened and irredeemably malevolent species. He's harbored a lot of regret over the years. And recently too. That much was clear when he was dealing with Wanda's breakdowns and submitting to Cyclops' leadership.

janus77
Originally posted by ODG
He's harbored a lot of regret over the years. And recently too. That much was clear when he was dealing with Wanda's breakdowns and submitting to Cyclops' leadership.
True enough, but he also has demonstrated that he is a "believer" in his rhetoric.

I thought the subordinate role he took with the X-Men was as a reaction to the M-Day fallout?

ODG
True enough, but he also has demonstrated that he is a "believer" in his rhetoric.

I thought the subordinate role he took with the X-Men was as a reaction to the M-Day fallout? A lot of people believe in what they do and can still harbor guilt over it. They're not mutually exclusive notions.

Same thing. Cyclops was showing he could unite mutantkind on Utopia.

janus77
I don't know about that. You can definitely be righteous and still regret the pain you cause, but to feel guilt would necessitate some belief in the wrongness of your actions imo.

That's why I figured that his belief in his cause may mean that he feels little guilt.

ODG
I don't know about that. You can definitely be righteous and still regret the pain you cause, but to feel guilt would necessitate some belief in the wrongness of your actions imo.

That's why I figured that his belief in his cause may mean that he feels little guilt. There's no righteousness to be found really in Magneto's neglect and victimization of his children. Something he's struggled with a long time.

Magneto doesn't kill anymore; heck he doesn't even doesn't attack humans anymore except in self-defense; and he doesn't believe himself to be a leader of mutants anymore. That's pretty much a complete 180 degree turnabout from his formerly held beliefs: killing in the name of mutant freedom is justifiable; especially if it's mutant-hating human scum; and he should be leading mutantkind into the next stage of humanity's evolution.

Even if you don't think this face-turn (not his first) is evidence of wracking guilt, he's acutely aware that what he used to do was wrong.

nwg202
GR wins

guy222
Rider FTW

CosmicComet
Ghost Rider is a master of promos. Much like Scott Steiner.

Magneto is an old, wrinkly ass hat. Just like Ric Flair.

GR cuts a promo that leaves Magneto's dirty, wrinkly mutant ass crying.

Supermex
Nice ↑↑↑

Iv never heard Stiener and Flair used in the same sentince with GR and Magneto..

Its like using God and strippers in the same sentince without even taken breath

Kazenji

He hasn't been in a book for a while now.....far as i know.

LeonBuco666
He's probably been slapped up abit but nothing that would have affected him, instant reform, see jack o lantern blasting his skull to dust, then he reforms on the next panel

Flyattractor
Zarathos would hellfire those purple panties into charcoal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.