Team Ghost Rider Vs Team Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Team GR
ghost rider
classic dr.strange
bullseye

Team Thor
Thor
Classic doctor fate
deadshot

Who wins?
cis pis an bfr off

marvel ny
130 yards apart

janus77
Team GR, just generally more powerful all round.

LeonBuco666
I thought it was even tbh

janus77
Well, I'd say GR > Thor and Classic Strange > Fate.

byrdgang21
Why put bullseye and deadshot in this fight

janus77
Target practice for the heavy hitters?

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Why put bullseye and deadshot in this fight
Variety. Two heavy hitters. Two magicians. Two top tier marksmen.
instead of two teams filled with bricks like usual.

Khazra Reborn
Team Thor. I know Blaze knocked Thor on his arse once with his bike, but on average in a prolonged fight Thor should win every time.

Classic Strange is slightly above Fate IMO, but he can easily hang in there until Thor drops GR, and comes to help him out.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Team Thor. I know Blaze knocked Thor on his arse once with his bike, but on average in a prolonged fight Thor should win every time.

Classic Strange is slightly above Fate IMO, but he can easily hang in there until Thor drops GR, and comes to help him out. i disagree about thor beating GR everytime, and it wasnt with his bike, thor launched mjonlir at johnny, he dodged and then outraced it, as it was returning back to thor he grabbed the handle and drove beck with it and schooled thor, gr over thor for the majority imo

pym-ftw
Lester wins for his team

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
i disagree about thor beating GR everytime, and it wasnt with his bike, thor launched mjonlir at johnny, he dodged and then outraced it, as it was returning back to thor he grabbed the handle and drove beck with it and schooled thor, gr over thor for the majority imo

K. But he basically just hit him with his bike.

I don't see how GR is going to take any kind of majority over Thor. Last I saw Thor was immune to hellfire, and GR is definitely not winning any kind of physical contest.

LeonBuco666
Hellfire isnt the only thing ghost rider has against thorlaughing out loud

Khazra Reborn
Pretty much. Penance Stare will likewise be useless. I don't know what else he's going to do.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Pretty much. Penance Stare will likewise be useless. I don't know what else he's going to do. how will the penance stare be useless? Ghost rider cant be harmed by any physical means, his chain has a large variety of attacks too powerful ones at that

Khazra Reborn
Ghost Rider has been harmed by physical attacks more times than I can count, never mind the fact that Mjolnir is considered a holy weapon.

Thor's soul is so pure he burnt Mephisto with it, hence why I doubt the PS would work.

LeonBuco666
Mjonlir is not a holy weapon. Ghost rider can only be killed by a holy weapon forged in heaven
even if it was 'considered' a holy weapon doesnt make it a holy weapon
any kind of physical attack and he straight up reforms instantly, and of the couple thousand years thor has been around he has caused paun to others, like i have said, it does not matter if the person is good or bad, whether you feel guilt or not, you will relive the pain you have caused others, thor magical attacks will not do diddly squat, dr.strange gave the most powerful attack he could muster up and gr took it like it was nothing an then crippled him with the PS

Khazra Reborn
Mjolnir has been called a holy weapon, I doubt which heaven it was forged in would matter much.

That's an exaggeration, Dr. Strange has messed up legit MCEs with his magic, there's no way GR would walk away from Strange's best. Like wise Thor has harmed beings of similar station with his lightning, never mind his more exotic stuff, I see no reason why that alone wouldn't affect GR.

I don't want to get into an argument regarding the definition of guilty, but let's just say everyone has caused pain some time or another in their life, and there have been quite a few examples of the PS failing. Also, Thor's divinity has offered him some protection against assaults of the soul in the past. Most notably, against the Soul Gem.

LeonBuco666
Ghost rider TOAA's vengance, the only heavenly forged weapon that can kill GR is the heaven TOAA resides, and to say GR cant compete with thor H2H is nonsensical, his strength has varied from 25 tons to being able to easily launch 150 - 250 tons, so thats up for debate, its been stated that is how the PS works now, imho gr > thor for a healthy majority
but i respect your opinion my man

guy222
T Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.