Deadpool video game review?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Dont post links to critic reviews id rather see what its like from my fellow kmc'ers
is the story good? I know he breaks the fourth wall constantly throughout the game which is sticking to his character
is the combat system good?
how does it fare against wolverine video game
much thanks

Branlor Swift
It was amazing. 10/10

GOTY easily

I may not have played it, but I have special insider info to these sorts of things.

LeonBuco666
That good? I heard cable was in it also and a bunch of the x-men

Branlor Swift
Apocalypse makes an appearance, and I think it goes without saying his fight with Silver Surfer is one of the greatest cut scenes in a game ever.

LeonBuco666
Cool, i read that the head dev for high moon or what ever said 'we wernt planning on making a deadpool game, but he came in to the office and demanded we did or he would beat us to death with out own arms, so we made it' still sticking to the '4th wall' thing haha, gonna get the game asap, been putting it off for awhile

Branlor Swift
Oh yeah, you can tell they put a crazy amount of effort into it. It's got a lot of great cameos that you wouldn't expect from an "X" esque character.

Badabing
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Dont post links to critic reviews id rather see what its like from my fellow kmc'ers
is the story good? I know he breaks the fourth wall constantly throughout the game which is sticking to his character
is the combat system good?
how does it fare against wolverine video game
much thanks You know the rules. Does this look like a vs thread. Post video game threads in the appropriate forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.