prototype 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Should they make it?
i know radical has been shut down(****ing disapointment!)
but if another dev team was too buy the rights to the franchise would it be a game worth rebooting? Me personally loved both games

Nemesis X
And here I was hoping this was somebody beating me to the good news there would be another Prototype game but alas, tis but someone devastated of Radical's downfall and now I'm disappointed.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Nemesis X
And here I was hoping this was somebody beating me to the good news there would be another Prototype game but alas, tis but someone devastated of Radical's downfall and now I'm disappointed. my apologies, im disappointed also, radical developed so many games i remember from my childhood, and also, if there was good news the title would have been 'prototype 3'

BloodRain
..they were? ****.

There goes my game focusing on Pariah erm

LeonBuco666
I was hoping it would be based on pariah too, imo if they was gonna, they should give us a whole new host of abilities an powers

Kazenji
Wasn't that fond of their Prototype games

i did like the Scarface game that they did.

NemeBro
No.

Prototype 2 was a piece of shit.

I'm glad Radical tanked.

Phanteros
edit

Kazenji
Originally posted by NemeBro
No.

Prototype 2 was a piece of shit.

I'm glad Radical tanked.

Based on one game

that's just a stupid reason for them to tank.

LeonBuco666
Radical made brilliant games at the turn of this century, all games **** up sometime
prototype 2 wasnt upto scratch but for me it has good replay value(completed it over 5-6 times)
prototype 1 was amazing.
scarface was great too
hopefully the division is bought by someone incredibly rich and just gives them there credit card and says 'here, go crazy, aint no limit" then i think radical could an would make a masterpiece

DatCanadian
Activision's fault. Just because a good looking game with a great cool concept doesn't sell as your generic fps shooter that turns kids to little whiners doesn't mean you shut down your consumers.

Heard it was a hit on pc though and not much on consoles so they stopped. What a drag

LeonBuco666
The days of making games for the fans and actually dedicating themselves to make games for people to enjoy, are gone, now its all about the money, Radical was a great, great publisher. Rip lol

Smasandian
It was always about the money when it comes to AAA games. Maybe 15 years ago, it wasn't but times have changed.

But also, thinking that major developers don't make games for people to enjoy is also crazy. I'm pretty Bethesda, Valve, Rockstar and others make games for people to enjoy but also to make money.

You know how much it cost to make a game now right?

LeonBuco666
Yeah, hundreds of thousands to millions, yeah i know some of the older and some rare Dev's make games for the fans but there isnt many left now, take a look at activision now? Even ubisoft with the AC series, it was a brilliant game but then it got boring with no new gameplay was really being put into it, mostly graphics with minor tweaks to gameplay.
The gaming industry isnt as good as it was, sure its making more money, but thats what most dev's are in it for now.
Even THQ has tanked cause they were makin games for the fans and not enough respected that.
Im quite saddened to see THQ & Radical go tbh

Smasandian
The issue is not companies, it's consumers. They make what people buy.

And most devs are in it for money. Don't know why you think Radical Entertainment is any different. They used to make licensed movie games and a lot of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.