Thanos VS Ghost Rider( The Penance Stare)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Thanos

VS

Ghost Rider- Penance Stare

Can the Titan withstand the penance stare?

LeonBuco666
Maybe at first, but not when it kicks in imho, he could survive it, it would cripple him for a couple of seconds and thats about it, even though id love to see gr do to thanos wat he done to galactus (animated series) for laughs obviously

Supermex
LoL↑↑↑

It probably hurt Big G more than Big T..
Thanos would probably enjoy it..

LeonBuco666
Emotional pain is different from physical pain, which we know thanos enjoys, i stick to what i think

Insane Titan
I wouldn't be surprised if the stare didn't work on Thanos due to his nature and standing within the universe

Flyattractor
I doubt it. The PS only realy works on puny little humans. Superbeings and cosmicis always seem to have loopholes out of it.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I doubt it. The PS only realy works on puny little humans. Superbeings and cosmicis always seem to have loopholes out of it.

When has this happened?

Respectfully, I think you maye be conflating The Spectre's limitation on judging Gods with restrictions on the penance stare.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Insane Titan
I wouldn't be surprised if the stare didn't work on Thanos due to his nature and standing within the universe

This. I am sorry but I am the only guy who feels Thanos is the most ridiculously overpowered character in the Marvel Universe. The guy just cant lose and don't get me started on every vs thread on here dealing with Thanos.

pym-ftw
Thanos Orgasms

TheHulkster
Seems like most here are right on the money:

https://www.newsarama.com/38224-beware-the-penance-stare-in-thanos-15.html

Insane Titan
Yup, Thanos loves the stare laughing out loud

tkitna
Thanos stares back and Ghost Rider goes down.

TethAdamTheRock
King Thanos befriended Ghostrider

Evanuris
Spoiler:
Thanos enjoys looking into GR's eyes.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
When has this happened?

Respectfully, I think you maye be conflating The Spectre's limitation on judging Gods with restrictions on the penance stare.

It was in the 2nd Series. The Dan Ketch run. Heck . Ghostie even had trobs handing out the PS on a guy with more then 2 eyes. The Zodiac Killer if I recall correctly.

That and Thanos is a REDEEMABLE "Baddie" so that is a loop hole right there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.