Prof.Hulk vs Atlas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Atlas attacks professor Hulk in the middle of Las Vegas.
Who wins?
http://www.dailyraider.com/comics/superman677/atlas.jpg
Vs
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/2952447-596815-professor6.gif

SevenShackles
Bump bump. Is prof hulk not up to the challenge?

kgkg
wtf? Atlas wins

carver9
Hulk wins.

abhilegend
Hulk wins. Atlas was only beating Superman because Mirabai was messing with Superman's powers.

JBL
Originally posted by abhilegend
Hulk wins. Atlas was only beating Superman because Mirabai was messing with Superman's powers. It was stated that Atlas is strong enough to fight superman as an equal.

abhilegend
I don't think it was ever stated. Superman beat him in one minute after his powers were restored and then he was getting oneshotted by the likes of Steel and Donna Troy. Hulk would beat the shit out of him.

JBL
Oh its stated more than once. Atlas beat steel with his own hammer pretty quick. It also states that superman beat atlas when he found out that atlas powers were magical. And do you really think that the bad guy will keep beating the good guys? Not how comics work or else there would be a lot of dead heros.

Stoic
Originally posted by JBL
Oh its stated more than once. Atlas beat steel with his own hammer pretty quick. It also states that superman beat atlas when he found out that atlas powers were magical. And do you really think that the bad guy will keep beating the good guys? Not how comics work or else there would be a lot of dead heros.

What? thought that Atlas was being powered up by a satellite or some such BS. All the same Merged Hulk could have fought Superman evenly as well. I don't understand why people think that Merged Hulk was weak. Joe Fixit was the weakest Hulk, not Merged, unless people think Thor, Drax (mentally challenged version), and several others that the Hulk was able to contend with were, and are weak.

When that picture was drawn by Dale Keown, the Merged Hulk had not yet undergone the BS that was in store for him, i.e the anger that restored his human form. At his best, Atlas would give him a decent fight, but he would win. At that time he was able to increase his level of strength like all of his other incarnations, and was stupidly retconned, because some a$$hole decided that the Savage Hulk should come back into the spotlight.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
He was pulled out of timestream as someone who could theoretically beat superman due to his magic weakness. Steel beat the shit out of him and so did Donna Troy. Superman beat him after his powers were restored by Zatara, not due to him figuring out he was magically powered. Superman figured out when he was getting beaten up. That excuse doesn't work here.

Golgo13
You know who pulled Atlas out of time? Ray Palmer. Someone instructed him to construct a machine to pluck anyone out of the time stream to defeat Superman. It was also stated that Atlas was pretty even with Superman, but actions speak louder than words.

Dissapointed this isn't Marvel's Atlas.

Stoic
Originally posted by Golgo13
You know who pulled Atlas out of time? Ray Palmer. Someone instructed him to construct a machine to pluck anyone out of the time stream to defeat Superman. It was also stated that Atlas was pretty even with Superman, but actions speak louder than words.

Dissapointed this isn't Marvel's Atlas.

Which Marvel Atlas? The real one would beat the Merged Hulk's ass in most likely, while Thunder Bolts Atlas would get T-bagged.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Stoic
Which Marvel Atlas? The real one would beat the Merged Hulk's ass in most likely, while Thunder Bolts Atlas would get T-bagged.

Thunderbolts one. Which other Atlas is there?

SevenShackles
thunderbolts atlas usually gets shrugged off as fodder whenever i seehim on the forum so i wouldnt throw him at a hulk even if i thought he could pull a nice amount of wins.

Stoic

The true Olympian of myth Atlas is the real one that I was referring to. Thunderbolt's Atlas would be two pieced or perhaps less. He simply isn't on Merged Hulk.s level, when you take into consideration that Merged could go at it with an enraged Thor screaming "kill you", and do well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.