Thor vs 30 Nimrods.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverinos
the nimrods are compensating, no bfr.

carver9
Lol.

LeonBuco666
I dont know whether to laugh or frown, to take it serious or as a joke, because im not familiar with nimrod

Branlor Swift
Thor absorbs 29 into himself, and then Godblasts the remaining one

LeonBuco666
Bran, he could do that from the start

carver9
I didn't forget about your post Bran.

wolverinos
they all jump on him at the same time, they dont act like canon fodder.
ame nimrods who compensated and overpowered namor and broke colossus arm.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by wolverinos
ame nimrods who compensated and overpowered namor and broke colossus arm. now they are feats that surely put nimrod above thor!

golem370
No more then 3 are needed.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by carver9
I didn't forget about your post Bran. Is this a fun new game the kids are playing?

I haven't forgotten about polio.

Originally posted by wolverinos
ame nimrods who compensated and overpowered namor and broke colossus arm. I agree, it should be a close fight.

LeonBuco666
This is beyond ****ing stupid

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Is this a fun new game the kids are playing?

I haven't forgotten about polio.

I agree, it should be a close fight.

Sigh*...I just don't know what to say to you. I'm letting your crazy self know because you have a habit off signing off line for "MONTHS". Can't respond to it because I'm on my phone.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by carver9
Sigh*...I just don't know what to say to you. I'm letting your crazy self know because you have a habit off signing off line for "MONTHS". Can't respond to it because I'm on my phone. Yes months... And that's called working. And a broken toe means not doing what I do.
I responded to your post on my phone. smile

But I literally don't care if you respond or not. I will either respond to your not-concession or not if it arises. No difference to me.

But to keep the game going:

I haven't forgotten about goats.

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Yes months... And that's called working. And a broken toe means not doing what I do.
I responded to your post on my phone. smile

But I literally don't care if you respond or not. I will either respond to your not-concession or not if it arises. No difference to me.

But to keep the game going:

I haven't forgotten about goats.

Ok Bran. Oh Got Darn K.

LeonBuco666
Stop fighting ladies...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.