........ The Hulk Vs Wonder Woman ........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

The Hulk

Vs

Wonder Woman

Fight takes place in Metropolis..
Both are in current form..

-Pr-
Diana can win if she plays it smart, but Hulk's raw physicality, and her tendency to engage in H2H combat, makes me think that she'll end up losing.

Of course, there's the lasso...

carver9
Been done before. Hulk wins.

Shabazz916
hulk stabs her with sumthen thee end

Digi
Hulk fans have no idea how good they have it. A decade ago, this was actually a debate, and the majority would have likely sided with Diana. That's not a forum-bias thing, it's just how far Hulk has come in recent years.

juggerman
Originally posted by Digi
Hulk fans have no idea how good they have it. A decade ago, this was actually a debate, and the majority would have likely sided with Diana. That's not a forum-bias thing, it's just how far Hulk has come in recent years.

Also how far she's fallen via New 52

LeonBuco666
I agree with digi, im a hulk fan myself more than i am wonder woman. But she has got the strength imo to go toe to toe with him, and is more skilled in hand to hand, the lasso would just keep hulk from swinging punches and just piss him of, not sure how long she could keep him there tbh
but im going with wonder woman for the majority, just about, but hulk can go wb at will currently, so actually hulk takes it 8/10
but if you rempve the whole wb thing, you still have a decent fight

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
But she has got the strength imo to go toe to toe with him

If we were using Gray Hulk sure but Hulk walks around at like at least Wonder Woman level at this point.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
If we were using Gray Hulk sure but Hulk walks around at like at least Wonder Woman level at this point. what? Thats why i said she has the strength to go toe to toe

pym-ftw
Yeah but he amps above her in the first few seconds and in all honesty if she doesn't insta-lasso him he will bull rush her

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Yeah but he amps above her in the first few seconds and in all honesty if she doesn't instance lasso him he will bull rush her yeah, but it will be a good fight imo

ROTJ Vader
Hulk.

carver9
Yeah but he amps above her in the first few seconds and in all honesty if she doesn't insta-lasso him he will bull rush her

Bull rush the hell out of her. Don't see how she is winning this.

Supermex
I know the fight been done before..
Jus wanted to get a gage of where both compare in there current form..

BruceSkywalker
fan of both, but Hulk takes this

-Pr-
Bull rush won't be how he wins; she's far too smart for that.

LeonBuco666
She fights people with far better H2H skills than hulk, and fighters who are smarter, she wont be beaten by letting hulk juggernaut her

ares834
Originally posted by -Pr-
Diana can win if she plays it smart, but Hulk's raw physicality, and her tendency to engage in H2H combat, makes me think that she'll end up losing.

Of course, there's the lasso...

And swords.

pym-ftw
The swords won't really help

carver9
She fights people with far better H2H skills than hulk, and fighters who are smarter, she wont be beaten by letting hulk juggernaut her

Damage soak my friend, Damage soak.

Supermex
Standard equipment only

ares834
Swords are standard for current WW. They magically "pop" out of her gauntlets.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by carver9
Damage soak my friend, Damage soak. what has damage soak got to do with it, ww has the reflexes and speed to dodge hulk, i have already said hulk wins but hes not going to win by running into her

carver9
what has damage soak got to do with it, ww has the reflexes and speed to dodge hulk, i have already said hulk wins but hes not going to win by running into her

What does damage soak have to do with running?

leonidas
she'd butcher him, but i don't think she has enough now to put him down via strength/damage. it'd be the lasso or nothing, but she is certainly fast enough and skilled enough to wrap him up then he's pretty much done.

LeonBuco666
What does damage soak have to do with running? we have confused eachother, lets put this behind us

LordofBrooklyn
If Diana can get out of warrior mode and use the lasso to potentially manipulate the Hulk she could and should win.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh, this is current Wonder Woman? Hulk rips her in half.

Her lasso was hardly an auto-win even before the Flashpoint but currently from what I've seen it's nothing but a very tough rope. Hulk would just use it to ragdoll her probably.

Supermex
Won't a lassoed Hulk be worst?
Anger wise
Can the lasso even contian him once he goes breaker?

Supermex

Her lasso was hardly an auto-win even before the Flashpoint but currently from what I've seen it's nothing but a very tough rope. Hulk would just use it to ragdoll her probably.

Yes both Hulk an Wonder Woman are in current form..

Sin I AM
Hulk, but pre dcnu Diana would've smoked him

abhilegend
Hulk wins whether its preboot or DCnU wonder woman. Just on another level physically.

h1a8

Her lasso was hardly an auto-win even before the Flashpoint but currently from what I've seen it's nothing but a very tough rope. Hulk would just use it to ragdoll her probably. if she lassos him then the fight is over. hulk won't be able to get out.

She can beat him straight up with her speed and skill easily though

quanchi112
Hulk, easily.

LordofBrooklyn

Hulk is not ripping Diana in half.

When he finally lands the winning shot it will be after his blood has been shed.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk, easily.

His blood will be flowing easily from the butchering Diana will be doing. He wins but it won't be anything close to easy.

h1a8
Diana is too skilled and fast to lose to Hulk. She can beat him straight up. The lasso is always an option in every fight, insuring her the win everytime.

pym-ftw
You realize this is Dcnu Diana?

h1a8
You realize this is Dcnu Diana? yup, lasso is always a win. Speed and skill tops anything else.

pym-ftw
What feats make you think the lasso is an instant win?

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
His blood will be flowing easily from the butchering Diana will be doing. He wins but it won't be anything close to easy. He would treat her like a no factor. Hulk beats Superman or WW these days rather easily.

Shabazz916
hulk will slap her around.. in a forum fight hulk will be vicious i mean saber-tooth vicious anybody thinks she will beat him is xrazy

h1a8
What feats make you think the lasso is an instant win? the lasso is unbreakable. Thus wrapping it around hulk would trap him. Also WW is very fast and very skilled. She have no problem actually with this

h1a8
Originally posted by Shabazz916
hulk will slap her around.. in a forum fight hulk will be vicious i mean saber-tooth vicious anybody thinks she will beat him is xrazy WW is too fast and skilled. She would operate and piece the Hulk up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by h1a8
the lasso is unbreakable. Thus wrapping it around hulk would trap him. Also WW is very fast and very skilled. She have no problem actually with this

Who says it's unbreakable? And we already saw Supergirl blast her way out of it.

quanchi112
WW is too fast and skilled. She would operate and piece the Hulk up Based on ?

Shabazz916
WW is too fast and skilled. She would operate and piece the Hulk up

i dnt think speed or skill will beat hulk.. if you dnt have a long range attack that can hurt him you have no chance at all really becuz once he gets you its over

Supermex
Originally posted by Shabazz916
i dnt think speed or skill will beat hulk.. if you dnt have a long range attack that can hurt him you have no chance at all really becuz once he gets you its over

Totally agree with you

carver9
Grey Hulk these days are operating at High Herald levels.

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948640_07.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948641_08.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948642_09.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948643_10.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948644_11.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948645_12.jpg

carver9
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948646_13.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948647_14-15.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948648_16.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948649_17.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948650_18.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948651_19.jpg

Wonder Woman gets her neck snapped.

abhilegend
^
Beating wonder man means you are high herald? Korg must be skyfather then, since he oneshotted simon. Not to mention, that's Wonder man from before he learned his true power level and was using jet packs to fly. In his previous showing fixit was getting beaten up by ms. marvel.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
^
Beating wonder man means you are high herald? Korg must be skyfather then, since he oneshotted simon. In his previous showing fixit was getting beaten up by ms. marvel.

No matter what you say ABHI, the showing is nice, especially for someone like Fixit. Don't respond to this because we both disagree with each other. Also, it wasn't just Wonderman that made the showing nice, the guy tossed a freaking Pyramid like it was a baseball. Then he treated Ironman like a poot stain.

Stoic
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948646_13.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948647_14-15.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948648_16.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948649_17.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948650_18.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11948651_19.jpg

Wonder Woman gets her neck snapped.

And the green one is more powerful.

Mindship
Still a good fight. But the big green SOTI (Strongest One There Is) wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Fixit went to work there. Taking out Wonder Man right away after getting angry, no selling Iron Man and one shotting him? All while during the day time (He's noticeably stronger at night)?

For all the talk of Fixit being the weakest Hulk, he can get up there pretty fast. He came off as pretty much as strong as Hercules and IIRC was more durable in that Avengers annual. Continuity wise he had weaker base stats and was weakened during the day but in retrospect, some times he was treated as a wise cracking Green Hulk in terms of power leves.

-Pr-
The next person to lowball either character in this thread is getting warned.

abhilegend
No matter what you say ABHI, the showing is nice, especially for someone like Fixit. Don't respond to this because we both disagree with each other. Also, it wasn't just Wonderman that made the showing nice, the guy tossed a freaking Pyramid like it was a baseball. Then he treated Ironman like a poot stain.
Simon is a jobber nowadays outside some lip service from bendis. Fixit is highly inconsistent.

Somebody who broke an asteroid twice the size of earth, lifting a pyramid isn't something noteworthy. You get excited at absolutely worthless feats.

Supermex
I really think Hulk has surpass Superman in the strength department and maybe by design thou..

Whish mskes sense comic wise..

carver9
Simon is a jobber nowadays outside some lip service from bendis. Fixit is highly inconsistent.

Somebody who broke an asteroid twice the size of earth, lifting a pyramid isn't something noteworthy. You get excited at absolutely worthless feats.

Simon have loses just like everyone else does. In that comic, he was represented as a top tier.

Lol...I'm not even going to comment on your pyramid comment. Too easy.

-Pr-
Okay I need to rephrase: The next person to lowball or over-exaggerate a character, is getting warned.

celeyhyga17
Okay I need to rephrase: The next person to lowball or over-exaggerate a character, is getting warned.
Are those ure new names for Abhi and Carv?

Lowball and Over-Exaggerate.. Has a nice ring to it.

laughing out loud

abhilegend
Its like Carver has a ban wish.

carver9

laughing out loud laughing out loud

carver9
Its like Carver has a ban wish.

Hush ABHI. mad

abhilegend
You will never silence me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless you explode my laptop's screen by scans

carver9
Lol.

Based
There's really not a lot of proof that Diana is noticeably weaker from previous incarnations so I don't know where this WW sucks now thing is coming from.

Supermex
Originally posted by Based
There's really not a lot of proof that Diana is noticeably weaker from previous incarnations so I don't know where this WW sucks now thing is coming from.

I don't think anybody is saying WW sucks..
There just saying that any version of WW would get beat by this Hulk majority of the time if not all the time..

carver9

Do you have proof that she is on the same tier as her previous self? Scans please.

-Pr-
Do you have proof that she is on the same tier as her previous self? Scans please.

Because she, like Doomsday and Captain Marvel, power-scales with Superman.

If she's not on her past level power-wise, she's very close to it.

Based

So I'm not going to be able to post scans but if you want to be condescending I'm all for that. And I don't recall saying that WW was as strong as she used to be but the talk about her getting nerfed is premature and really baseless.

The only times she faced herald class fighters in the new 52 WW has definitely held her own. SUperman even said getting hit by Diana was the hardest hit he's taken and he's already fought guys like Darkseid. She KOTF'd Supergirl despite saying that her strength and speed are on par with hers.

But it's not enough to say anything definitive for either case. Point being you don't have a solid argument either. Scans please.

carver9
Because she, like Doomsday and Captain Marvel, power-scales with Superman.

If she's not on her past level power-wise, she's very close to it.

confused imo, that's not enough.

carver9
So I'm not going to be able to post scans but if you want to be condescending I'm all for that. And I don't recall saying that WW was as strong as she used to be but the talk about her getting nerfed is premature and really baseless.

The only times she faced herald class fighters in the new 52 WW has definitely held her own. SUperman even said getting hit by Diana was the hardest hit he's taken and he's already fought guys like Darkseid. She KOTF'd Supergirl despite saying that her strength and speed are on par with hers.

But it's not enough to say anything definitive for either case. Point being you don't have a solid argument either. Scans please.

So your entire argument is based off assumptiions?

-Pr-
confused imo, that's not enough.

what feats she has add to it, and put her on that level.

LordofBrooklyn
So your entire argument is based off assumptiions?

Do you really need scans to back up such a basic assertion?

Diana has been portrayed as a peer to other high heralds in the DCNU.

That means she is clearly a threat to Hulk.

Zack Fair
Hulk wins.

Pre-Flashpoint WW would be a much better fight since she can hang with him physically(for a little while anyway) has her fair share of ss showings and has a lot of experience.

Current gets shitstomped and choked by her own lasso.

Tattoos N Scars
I haven't been keeping up with comics lately, but isn't WW still much faster than Hulk...she could win by BFR to avoid a prolonged fight.

Zack Fair
Super speed is still part of her powerset, but I don't recall a single quantifiable speed feat in her resume.

Stoic
@ -Pr-, There is only one instance of a battle between Superman and Wonder Woman that can be gauged as a true battle in terms of determining the disparity in their power levels.

When Max Lord took over Superman's mind and had him battle Wonder Woman we saw how much more powerful Superman was than her under circumstances where Superman could not use the excuse of holding back, unless there may have been a very small part of him trying to stop from killing her.

Diana is not on Superman's level if he is not holding back. Furthermore, comparing the two would be much like comparing Namor to the Sentry. The gap is wide. If Superman is a High Herald, I would place Wonder Woman down at Low-Mid Herald with an awesome array of martial skills, and weapons/armor. By means of feats, the Hulk is a true High Herald while using only his natural gifts, and if he goes nuts on Diana she's not going to remain conscious for long. She does have the speed advantage, but the Hulk has superhuman speed as well. If you took note of how easily he caught Hawkeye's arrow in the scan provided by Carver you will see how fast he truly is. Hawkeye rarely misses. This tells me more than enough. The Hulk would have no problem tagging Diana. Anyone believing otherwise are living in a dream world. Like I said, if we were to compare all of the times that the hulk has tagged speedsters, caught speeding missiles, and caught Hawkeye's arrow.

The Hulk would beat the mess out of Diana.

Golgo13
PF Diana= Win for WW.
DCnU WW would lose, until we see more.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
@ -Pr-, There is only one instance of a battle between Superman and Wonder Woman that can be gauged as a true battle in terms of determining the disparity in their power levels.

When Max Lord took over Superman's mind and had him battle Wonder Woman we saw how much more powerful Superman was than her under circumstances where Superman could not use the excuse of holding back, unless there may have been a very small part of him trying to stop from killing her.

Diana is not on Superman's level if he is not holding back. Furthermore, comparing the two would be much like comparing Namor to the Sentry. The gap is wide. If Superman is a High Herald, I would place Wonder Woman down at Low-Mid Herald with an awesome array of martial skills, and weapons/armor. By means of feats, the Hulk is a true High Herald while using only his natural gifts, and if he goes nuts on Diana she's not going to remain conscious for long. She does have the speed advantage, but the Hulk has superhuman speed as well. If you took note of how easily he caught Hawkeye's arrow in the scan provided by Carver you will see how fast he truly is. Hawkeye rarely misses. This tells me more than enough. The Hulk would have no problem tagging Diana. Anyone believing otherwise are living in a dream world. Like I said, if we were to compare all of the times that the hulk has tagged speedsters, caught speeding missiles, and caught Hawkeye's arrow.

Stoic...

Look at the speed fts in this fight.

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/hulkvsavengers01_zps487bcb53.jpg
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/hulkvsavengers02_zps78838d4b.jpg
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/hulkvsavengers03_zpsdfec4c64.jpg
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/hulkvsavengers04_zpsb2d0182d.jpg
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/hulkvsavengers05_zps5817497e.jpg
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/hulkvsavengers06_zps1c9aeb23.jpg
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/hulkvsavengers07_zps8cea4ed9.jpg
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/hulkvsavengers08_zpsd4b431dc.jpg
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/hulkvsavengers09_zpsa5fea1fe.jpg
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g340/Fernando072295/hulkvsavengers010_zpscbbab401.jpg

Supermex
Hulk wins

Pf WW : Hulk wins
Current: Hulk wins

Just looks like current Hulk is to beast now a days

JBL

The Hulk would beat the mess out of Diana. Wonder Woman was holding back in her fight with superman while he was giving everything he had though.

Zack Fair
lol.

JBL
Originally posted by Zack Fair
lol. LOL.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/264/job94sk.jpg/

Stoic
Originally posted by Golgo13
PF Diana= Win for WW.
DCnU WW would lose, until we see more.

The Hulk can still go to World Breaker levels. He has always had this ability Golgo, (except for his Merged persona). This means that all of his physical stats, including powers will rise. Diana has a static level of ability.

Diana isn't a Mega team buster, she is and always has been a support character.Which means that she needs help against guys like Superman, the Silver Surfer, Thor, and yes the Hulk who happens to be able to transcend even this level when it comes to pure brute strength. Diana is a brick, the Hulk is a much more powerful brick.

Stoic
Originally posted by JBL
Wonder Woman was holding back in her fight with superman while he was giving everything he had though.

Wonder Woman blacked out briefly from one punch from Superman. If Superman were holding back and Diana went wild, he would be able to subdue her eventually. She could not do this, which is why she was on the run for the entire fight.

Thor held back in his battle with Firelord, but imagine if Thor fought Firelord with everything he had? Same thing applies here.

Stoic
Originally posted by JBL
LOL.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/264/job94sk.jpg/

What's so funny? Mind controlled characters do not fight at their best ability. Why? I'm sure that I do not have to explain this.

carver9
Wonder Woman blacked out briefly from one punch from Superman. If Superman were holding back and Diana went wild, he would be able to subdue her eventually. She could not do this, which is why she was on the run for the entire fight.

Thor held back in his battle with Firelord, but imagine if Thor fought Firelord with everything he had? Same thing applies here.

Superman was by the sun when he hit her with that punch. Of course it would temp ko her

-Pr-

No, there isn't.

Also, I know how fast Hulk is.

Shabazz916
ppl. underrate how fast the hulk is.. he isnt just your regular brick he is a super brick

Stoic
Superman was by the sun when he hit her with that punch. Of course it would temp ko her

Superman is always being powered by the sun though. He has also always stated that he holds back all of the time, and with his Kryptonian mind, at least a fraction of his will was in his battle with Diana. At least written correctly it would be. This means that a certain percentage of his will tried to fight off Lord's control written correctly of course.

No, there isn't.

Also, I know how fast Hulk is.

I wrote a whole lot there. Surely you can come up with more than a couple one liners -Pr-. Seriously though.

abhilegend
He was affected by kryptonite, there is no indication he was amped there.

carver9
Superman is always being powered by the sun though. He has also always stated that he holds back all of the time, and with his Kryptonian mind, at least a fraction of his will was in his battle with Diana. At least written correctly it would be. This means that a certain percentage of his will tried to fight off Lord's control written correctly of course.

I wrote a whole lot there. Surely you can come up with more than a couple one liners -Pr-. Seriously though.

He was right at the sun, touching it when he hit WW like that. It was a sun AMPED Superman that did that to her. I just wanted to point out that it was pointless bringing that scene up. Now in regards to Superman being more powerful than her, well, that has been an argument for decades and I will leave that to you all but that one part of the story doesn't indicate that...

-Pr-

I would, but tbh it's something I've ended up writing about at length before. I appreciate you putting in the effort and all, I just have to see how much I really can/will write in response.

abhilegend
Its like nobody knows how superman's powers work. It was established from start that Superman needs his brain in his control to fully use his powers.

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16479425_activebrain.jpg

Its not the matter of being hindered by mindcontrol as most characters, he literally can't access his full powers if he is mindcontrolled.

carver9
He was affected by kryptonite, there is no indication he was amped there.

Lol...it has been proven that kryptonite does jack nothing to Superman while amped by solar energy.

abhilegend
He was right at the sun, touching it when he hit WW like that. It was a sun AMPED Superman that did that to her. I just wanted to point out that it was pointless bringing that scene up. Now in regards to Superman being more powerful than her, well, that has been an argument for decades and I will leave that to you all but that one part of the story doesn't indicate that...
He wasn't at the sun, why are you lying? He was facing kryptonite when he punched her. An actually sun amped superman was nearly killed by synthetic kryptonite in a matter of moments.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_ManOfTomorrow13g.jpg

He was so weakened by that brief exposure that he couldn't even stand.

abhilegend
Lol...it has been proven that kryptonite does jack nothing to Superman while amped by solar energy.
Haha, what?

-Pr-
I'm just tired of people bringing up Sacrifice, tbh. It's like a broken record at this point.

Yes, Diana did well. Yes, Superman was punching hard.

It's still not a high showing for Superman in terms of combat ability or strategy/tactics.

Stoic

He wasn't there long enough to have gotten the amp that you suggest that he may have gotten.

I'm just tired of people bringing up Sacrifice, tbh. It's like a broken record at this point.

Yes, Diana did well. Yes, Superman was punching hard.

It's still not a high showing for Superman in terms of combat ability or strategy/tactics.

Exactly, he was mind controlled, and therefore was not fighting at the best of his ability. a portion of him may have even been fighting to keep his full power at bay. Unfortunately Sacrifice is the only time that I have ever seen Superman aim for the back of Wonder Woman's head (i.e An attempt to punch a hole in her face to the point that his fists touched the back of her head.), outside of an alternate reality Superman choking her to death.

-Pr-
Thats because clark is a good person.

Though tbh this thread makes me wonder how many people have actually been in real fights.

Stoic
Thats because clark is a good person.

Though tbh this thread makes me wonder how many people have actually been in real fights.

Precisely, but the power disparity is not nullified by the charm of his character. I have been.

carver9
He wasn't there long enough to have gotten the amp that you suggest that he may have gotten.

confused what in the world.

abhilegend
confused what in the world.
The fight took place in one minute and 23 seconds from earth to sun and back. How much time do you think they were there that superman was amped while facing kryptonite?

Rage.Of.Olympus
He wasn't at the sun, why are you lying? He was facing kryptonite when he punched her. An actually sun amped superman was nearly killed by synthetic kryptonite in a matter of moments.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_ManOfTomorrow13g.jpg

He was so weakened by that brief exposure that he couldn't even stand.

What is your official stance on Kryptonite? Does it cripple Superman in moments iyo?

abhilegend
What is your official stance on Kryptonite? Does it cripple Superman in moments iyo?
Its variable. But even Jeph Loeb who had the weakest opinion of kryptonite has written Superman be massively weakened by kryptonite.

carver9
The fight took place in one minute and 23 seconds from earth to sun and back. How much time do you think they were there that superman was amped while facing kryptonite?

The time didn't start when they were on earth.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Its variable. But even Jeph Loeb who had the weakest opinion of kryptonite has written Superman be massively weakened by kryptonite.

So iyo Kryptonite would massively cripple Clark almost always?

abhilegend
The time didn't start when they were on earth.
How many times you are going to repeat that lie carter?

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/OMAC3p01.jpg

Its actually 1 minute and 3 seconds.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
So iyo Kryptonite would massively cripple Clark almost always?
Where are you going with this?

carver9
Rage...about to PM you.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Where are you going with this?

Just curious. So do you agree with that assessment?

abhilegend
Rage, beware of exploding scans bro.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Rage...about to PM you.

How many times do I have to tell you that I don't want pictures of your penis?

carver9
How many times do I have to tell you that I don't want pictures of your penis?

I took it from a different angle this time. sad

carver9
Rage, beware of exploding scans bro.

Really ABHI?

Rage.Of.Olympus

Small is small bro, no optical tricks are going to change that, sorry.

abhilegend
Just curious. So do you agree with that assessment?
Depends upon situation.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
How many times do I have to tell you that I don't want pictures of your penis? Originally posted by carver9
no expression

facepalmOriginally posted by carver9
Really ABHI?

Exploding penis then. Happy?

abhilegend
Can we please stop measuring carver's penis? Please...............

carver9
Depends upon situation.
no expression

facepalm

Exploding penis then. Happy?

Lol.

carver9
Can we please stop measuring carver's penis? Please...............

laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
Depends upon situation.

What do you mean? I'm talking just about normal non-amped Superman btw.

abhilegend
What do you mean? I'm talking just about normal non-amped Superman btw.
If its against a normal human/non powered being, he would be very badly affected. If its against some threat which is somewhat near him in power, he can fight its effect for some time.

h1a8
The degree in which Kryptonite affects Superman is a function of his will.
If the threat is great (Lois is going to die or the world) then Superman resists it very well. But if the threat is minor and someone just wants to disable Superman then IMO it would affect him more.

h1a8
Who says it's unbreakable? And we already saw Supergirl blast her way out of it. So Supergirl broke the lasso?

Supermex
How did Superman get here?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Supermex
How did Superman get here? The same way he always does erm

Spire
WW.

Based
So Supergirl broke the lasso?

No she just broke free of her hold from WW.

h1a8
No she just broke free of her hold from WW.

Well that's because the lasso wasn't tied up properly. It was loose as hell. If not, then the only way to break free is by breaking the lasso.

ODG
No she just broke free of her hold from WW. Darkseid just yoinked her around like a ragdoll when she lassoed him. As did Strife. Diana herself has escaped a lasso noose. Aquaman didn't seem much slowed down either when Diana lassoed him either.

It's not even clear that the lasso compels you to tell the truth even.

Bentley
The Hulk vs Wonder Woman?

Sounds like the perfect opportunity to discuss Superman vs Thor!

SouthSpawn
I kind of find it funny that the Hulk is such a low level character on this forum.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by ODG
Darkseid just yoinked her around like a ragdoll when she lassoed him. As did Strife. Diana herself has escaped a lasso noose. Aquaman didn't seem much slowed down either when Diana lassoed him either.

It's not even clear that the lasso compels you to tell the truth even. Agreed about everything, but didn't Hal start making a fool out of himself saying the truth when his foot/leg/whatever touched her lasso?

Supermex
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
I kind of find it funny that the Hulk is such a low level character on this forum.

Huh?

SouthSpawn
Huh?

Supermex,

I just feel that the Hulk personally is much better than people give him credit for on this site.

Just my opinion though

Rage.Of.Olympus
So Supergirl broke the lasso?

No, the lasso wasn't broken.

Diana had the lasso around Supergirl's entire body. Still didn't stop her from breaking free.

She can try the rope on Hulk, but he'd just use it to ragdoll her around.

Branlor Swift
Hulk would probably grab it and tetherball WW about

Hulk's not Superman. He's not going to get entrapped by it.

bluewaterrider
How did Superman get here?

He CAN fly, you know ...

confused

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

Hulk's not Superman. He's not going to get entrapped by it. WW got bitchslapped by Superman the last time she tried that.

h1a8
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

Hulk's not Superman. He's not going to get entrapped by it.

WW is vastly faster than Hulk. He could be wrapped up before he knows it. He can't grab shit and do anything then as he couldn't move his arms. WW can fly, Hulk can't.

No, the lasso wasn't broken.

Diana had the lasso around Supergirl's entire body. Still didn't stop her from breaking free.

She can try the rope on Hulk, but he'd just use it to ragdoll her around.

No, he won't be able to move his arms. She wraps it around him multiple times.

ODG
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Agreed about everything, but didn't Hal start making a fool out of himself saying the truth when his foot/leg/whatever touched her lasso? Yes, which would be proof positive absent anything else. But then there's this scene in Wonder Woman #7 where she wraps up Hephaestus and he pretty much denies that the Lasso has such an ability outright:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Random/Lasso01.jpg

Either Hephaestus is immune to the lasso's powers (something not even remotely hinted at) and he was lying to get a rise out of Diana or it's ambiguous at this point.

Rage.Of.Olympus
No, he won't be able to move his arms. She wraps it around him multiple times.

So while Hulk stands there, for some reason, and Wonder Woman hogties him, what prevents him from breaking free?

h1a8
So while Hulk stands there, for some reason, and Wonder Woman hogties him, what prevents him from breaking free?

The lasso prevents him from breaking free. How would he break free if he's bound tight? If the lasso is loose then he can get out by using leverage (or slack) to maneuver out. But if it's tight then he can't move at all.

h1a8
Originally posted by ODG
Yes, which would be proof positive absent anything else. But then there's this scene in Wonder Woman #7 where she wraps up Hephaestus and he pretty much denies that the Lasso has such an ability outright:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Random/Lasso01.jpg

Either Hephaestus is immune to the lasso's powers (something not even remotely hinted at) and he was lying to get a rise out of Diana or it's ambiguous at this point. It is basically saying that the truth isn't Diana's weapon, but intimidation is. No where does it hint the rope not working or it being immune.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The lasso prevents him from breaking free. How would he break free if he's bound tight? If the lasso is loose then he can get out by using leverage (or slack) to maneuver out. But if it's tight then he can't move at all.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r120/Tedirey/NU%20Wonder%20Woman/th_2013-02-2008-36-43-Supergirl17-012.jpg

That's what's going to happen. Except instead of using energy, Hulk's going to flex his magnificent pecks.

Not that Hulk would just sit there as she hog tied him or anything.

h1a8
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r120/Tedirey/NU%20Wonder%20Woman/th_2013-02-2008-36-43-Supergirl17-012.jpg

That's what's going to happen. Except instead of using energy, Hulk's going to flex his magnificent pecks.

Not that Hulk would just sit there as she hog tied him or anything.

Supergirl wasn't tied up well (especially her arms). Remember I said bound tight (no slack to move arms). How can you get out of something without breaking the something without being able to move?

Show the scan where Supergirl is actually tied (before he got out).

Rage.Of.Olympus
Supergirl wasn't tied up well (especially her arms). Remember I said bound tight (no slack to move arms). How can you get out of something without breaking the something without being able to move?

Show the scan where Supergirl is actually tied (before he got out).

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r120/Tedirey/NU%20Wonder%20Woman/2013-02-2008-36-42-Supergirl17-011.jpg

She was definitely bound tight or whatever.

Golgo13
DCnU Diana's Lasso is definitely not as powerful as Pre-Flashpoints.

Branlor Swift
bwahahaha

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>