Classic Sub Mariner vs. Cap/BP/DD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gadabout
This is classic Subby w/suit vs.

Cap
Black Panther (armoured with claws)
Daredevil w/adamantium club

LeonBuco666
Spite

Digi
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Spite

I agree. Panther solos.

namorsubby
Namor

deathslash
the team takes this a solid 9/10 times. Panther has displayed the ability to hurt Namor, cap has a great wealth of experience taking on and defeating people of Namor's caliber, and Daredevil is not only really hard to hit, but is also going to be doing his fair share of damage with that adamantium billy club.

namorsubby
False. This teams only chance of hurting namor at all would be some sort of advanced weapon bp has. Otherwise they're screwed. Caps irrelevant and so is dd. Any pis scans of cap hurting/koing namor or anyone on his level of durability is null and void.

pym-ftw
Cap has hurt people well above Namor...

That said Namor wins after he strips Cap of the shield

Kstanz
Classic Namor was able to fight Thor and Hulk right?

pym-ftw
Kinda, but their classic versions at that time weren't as powerful as currently.

namorsubby
Namor has about 15 stalemates with various incarnations of hulk. He's fought Thor five times. Hes fought beta Ray, surfer, blackbolt, sentry, etc etc. If you think cap should be able to hurt him.....well, you just need to read up some more.

zopzop
Spite against Namor. Team for the overwhelming majority.

namorsubby
How do you figure?^^

maxivitopowe
I think namorsubby has some kind of prejudice :/

Warlord
you give matt an adamandium club????
game over

Supermex
Namor stomps nuff said

DarkSaint85
Doesn't BP have dehydrating dust with him?

namorsubby
I have to be "prejudice" to say Namor takes this?...

Wow, I'm really at a loss for words here.

Guys, please read comics and learn about a character so you'll know what and who you're talking about. Is that too much to ask?

maxivitopowe
It was a joke considering your name

namorsubby
Oh....well....okay then. embarrasment lol

Namor ftw.

Supermex
Namor is in my top five all-favs

Namor rules!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.