Norman Osborn in patriot armour vs lex luther in battle suit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Who wins?
cis pis an bfr off

SevenShackles
which lex battle suit? i remember one having apokolips tech shielding that i dont think norman could put much of a dent into.

LeonBuco666
Just the standard version

pym-ftw
Lex

SevenShackles
Standard? I'll still go with Lex. Norman was cool with the Armor and honestly did a lot better than I thought he would in the whole dark reign storyline but shouldn't be even close to Lex. In a straight up fight he would get wrecked by the Armor designed to go toe to toe with a kryptonian.

LeonBuco666
Who says he going toe to toe, the armor made norman a legit class 100. He has a chance of winning imho

LeonBuco666
How about Insider Suit Vs Battle Suit

SevenShackles
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Who says he going toe to toe, the armor made norman a legit class 100. He has a chance of winning imho
I think he can take a few wins but not the majority. The Battle suit is designed to fight superman, not that I think it lives upto its purpose but it should be enough to fight off Norman even with being able to lift 100tons.

I always wondered this but who's Armor is faster?

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by SevenShackles
I think he can take a few wins but not the majority. The Battle suit is designed to fight superman, not that I think it lives upto its purpose but it should be enough to fight off Norman even with being able to lift 100tons.

I always wondered this but who's Armor is faster? id say the patriot armor is faster and more agile, the battle suit is more of a heavy hitting bruiser type suit, albeit a quick one, not quicker than the patriot armor tho imo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.