Bucky vs Leon S. Kennedy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dmills
Leon as portrayed post RE:4 vs Bucky Barnes aka Winter Soldier et al.

Round 1; h2h

Round 2: knives

Round 3: all out warfare, guns, knives, h2h, explosives, whatever lol.

Who wins?

pym-ftw
Bucky with ease in all

Zack Fair
Bucky.

Leon is good, but no where near Bucky.

dmills
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Bucky with ease in all

Oh, really?

pym-ftw
Yes

dmills
Yes

HA!

pym-ftw

LeonBuco666
I choose leon, shouldnt have to say why roll eyes (sarcastic)

Golgo13
Feats for Leon? I've heard he has some good fights with amped soldiers.

dmills
Originally posted by Golgo13
Feats for Leon? I've heard he has some good fights with amped soldiers.

Pretty much everyone Leon fights is amped be they dogs, various monsters, super soldiers, B.O.W's etc. Dude's a walking weapon of mass destruction lol.

DEFINITELY don't see Bucky winning round 2.

Zack Fair
Leon can take knife battle, yeah.

He and Krauser are insane with those knife skills.

Still I give Bucky the overall superior skill and wasn't Bucky above peak human and had metal arms or some shit like that.

pym-ftw
Bucky has deflected the widow's stingers with his arm, and Bucky himself is a very skilled knife thrower.

Leon really isn't even peak human in his verse.

LeonBuco666
One of the founding members of the BSA, Head agent, everything he fights is amped above peak human(not everything but yano) hes tought, very skilled, i choose leon because he has the same name, and because hes overall better

Zack Fair
Only amped fighter he has fought who has skills anywhere near Bucky is Krauser. The rest are usually just mindless brutes/retards walking around with axes and zombies. True there lickers and all of that shit, but I can see Bucky doing just as good if not better than Leon against them.

pym-ftw
Most las plagas infected are well below peak human, not to mention their lack of higher brain functions.

Leon could probably contend with Punisher, but Bucky is just too much

LeonBuco666
Lol at las plagas not being above peak human, some of the guys he bwat would beat bucky

pym-ftw
Please don't make me post a respect thread for Bucky

LeonBuco666
You know what, i retract my previous statment but lwon can pull of a few wins

dmills
Bucky has deflected the widow's stingers with his arm, and Bucky himself is a very skilled knife thrower.

Leon really isn't even peak human in his verse.

You kidding? Leon is certainly peak human in the RE mythos.

pym-ftw
I disagree and not just to be a pain.

Bucky is grossly stronger in his normal body, his robot arm is class 5 and has a bunch of other abilities.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by dmills
You kidding? Leon is certainly peak human in the RE mythos.
Chris Redfield is pretty solidly above him

dmills
Chris Redfield is pretty solidly above him

So was Krauser... Amped with T-virus. Besides, Chris is stronger, that's about it. And Leon stalemated him in h2h in RE mythos.

tUfwKspEbZU

Kstanz
Leon isn't even on Black Widow's level. Bucky steamrolls

Uriel005
technically leon was plagas infected for most of re4 whether or not this gave him the amp I dunno. That said if we take the maximum potential in game vs Bucky I still give it to Bucky simply because peak human in marvel/DC is different than what we see even "enhanced" humans doing in the resident evil universe. Though taking on El Gigante w/ just a combat knife on professional mode has always been fun.

The only man capable of contending IMO is this man

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/resident-evil-6/thumb/2/23/Umbrella-hunk.jpg/228px-Umbrella-hunk.jpg

cool

Zack Fair
So was Krauser... Amped with T-virus. Besides, Chris is stronger, that's about it. And Leon stalemated him in h2h in RE mythos.

tUfwKspEbZU thumb up

What is this RE mythos?Originally posted by Uriel005
technically leon was plagas infected for most of re4 whether or not this gave him the amp I dunno. That said if we take the maximum potential in game vs Bucky I still give it to Bucky simply because peak human in marvel/DC is different than what we see even "enhanced" humans doing in the resident evil universe. Though taking on El Gigante w/ just a combat knife on professional mode has always been fun.

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/resident-evil-6/thumb/2/23/Umbrella-hunk.jpg/228px-Umbrella-hunk.jpg

cool

The plagas was more of a handicap than an amp. All it did was cause him pain and lose his cool/control.

SquallX
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
One of the founding members of the BSA, Head agent, everything he fights is amped above peak human(not everything but yano) hes tought, very skilled, i choose leon because he has the same name, and because hes overall better

Leon is not a founding member of the BSAA, nor is he an agent of the BSAA. You're confusing him with Chris Redfield.

Leon is an operative that takes orders form the President of the US, and no one else.

Also, Chris may be little bit stronger than Leon, but Leon has him on agility and speed.

Charlotte DeBel
How is this here and not in cross genre vs forum? And Cyborg Bucky wins.

TheHulk
Ohhhhh god the old classic Chris Redfield vs Leon Kennedy debate XD

Kazenji
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel

I know they've done Resident Evil comics, Not sure if Leon has been in them.

dmills
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel

Oh, my. I wasn't even aware that there was such a thing. On my way to check it out!

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by SquallX
Leon is not a founding member of the BSAA, nor is he an agent of the BSAA. You're confusing him with Chris Redfield.

Leon is an operative that takes orders form the President of the US, and no one else.

Also, Chris may be little bit stronger than Leon, but Leon has him on agility and speed. sorry i was thinking about chris' background when i wrote this, he was apart of RPD during RE2 and then in RE4 he was apart of the secret service, one of the top agent.
Chris is tough as shit, but Leon is tougher, he faster and more athletic, and can fight like there is no tomorrow. Chris is still a knock out merchant, Leon is on another level.

Charlotte DeBel
Oh, my. I wasn't even aware that there was such a thing. On my way to check it out!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/
Here, darling.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
sorry i was thinking about chris' background when i wrote this, he was apart of RPD during RE2 and then in RE4 he was apart of the secret service, one of the top agent.
Chris is tough as shit, but Leon is tougher, he faster and more athletic, and can fight like there is no tomorrow. Chris is still a knock out merchant, Leon is on another level. I think Chris roughly edges him out, and I prefer Leon 10 times over Chris.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I think Chris roughly edges him out, and I prefer Leon 10 times over Chris. By what you can do in the games Leon edges out chris. In terms of direct comparison Leon can kill El Gigante with nothing but a combat knife whereas the only one Chris encountered in RE5 he needed a vehicle w/ 2 mounted weapons to kill one.

Furthermore in the degeneration film he has a crazy strength feat where he catches a girl with one leg hooked on a metal railing as well as the g-virus mutant who snagged her as it was freefalling for a few seconds with a whip like appendage and the thing is easily the size of a tyrant. I called bs but there it is.

Also the arguably two top fights the two have had were Leon vs Krauser and Chris vs Wesker. Chris's is much harder to quantify due to the quicktime nature and lack of direct confrontation in terms of strength and speed where as Leon clearly directly competes against Krauser's enhanced strength when engaging him in the knife fight.

Zack Fair
Fair enough. Leon also has a ridiculous durability showing when the G-Virus dude hits him with enough force to send him flying several dozen feet and he lands on his back on a wall, shrugs it off like nothing and starts springing to avoid falling on a pit.

dmills
Originally posted by Uriel005

cool

Hunk doesn't count, dude's a demi gawd lol!

Decimus
Not regarding re5 or re6 (because they were not real just a hallucination of a bunch of Japanese programmers on speed) Leon trumps everyone re 2 and 4 made that very clear. I mean he was a solid snake ultra lite but that's saying enough for him to be the top of this universe's super peak humans. Followed by Hunk who is then followed by Chris far far down the line. Chris has become a retarded steroidal silverback gorilla. I mean Wesker was absolutely insane and how that fight with Chris went -well Capcom will soon implode just for that and I hope they continue to reform just to have it happen again.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Decimus
Not regarding re5 or re6 (because they were not real just a hallucination of a bunch of Japanese programmers on speed) Leon trumps everyone re 2 and 4 made that very clear. I mean he was a solid snake ultra lite but that's saying enough for him to be the top of this universe's super peak humans. Followed by Hunk who is then followed by Chris far far down the line. Chris has become a retarded steroidal silverback gorilla. I mean Wesker was absolutely insane and how that fight with Chris went -well Capcom will soon implode just for that and I hope they continue to reform just to have it happen again.

Blasphemy. Agent HUNK undisputed champ of resident evil universe

creepsmile

LeonBuco666
All the games were brilliant, capcom isnt an havent hallucinated, only you.

Kazenji
I do agree with RE 6, it wasn't that great it did have its flaws.

LeonBuco666
All games have their flaws kaz

Kazenji
RE6 was noticeable... hell even Capcom themselves was catering for the CoD crowd.

LeonBuco666
I agree, but its nothing new for games to have flaws, some highly regarded games have major flaws, but i see were your coming from, RE6 was a letdown.

Zack Fair
RE5 was more crap than RE6.

Kazenji
Your crazy.

Uriel005
My issue is that Resident Evil is no longer survival horror. It's become a plain shoot 'em up. There really is no more need for ammunition management you can actually go through the game killing every single enemy rather than having to dodge around and choose when to fight and when to run. RE4 was good but it was the start of the problem. I mean if you chose to try to do the same thing in RE3 you'd be out of bullets and really dead the first time you encounter nemesis if you try to stand and fight after having killed every single zombie unless you god mode knifed everything.

LeonBuco666
I agree, you cant even progress levels anymore unless you kill all the enemies, back in the day, like he said, it was all about planning, when to fight and when to run, still, i enjoy the game to this day, all ov em.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Kazenji
Your crazy. RE5 is the shittier game.

Shitty controllers that feel completely dated. Terrible gameplay. Subpar story. Annoying Sheva. RE5 is a mediocre game that tried to be an action game and failed.

As flawed as RE6 is it is still the better game even with all the hate the codesque elements have drawn.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Zack Fair
RE5 is the shittier game.

Shitty controllers that feel completely dated. Terrible gameplay. Subpar story. Annoying Sheva. RE5 is a mediocre game that tried to be an action game and failed.

Completely disagree

but i'm not going piss fart around trying to change your opinion.

Zack Fair
Fair enough. Agree to disagree thumb up

LeonBuco666
Lol sheva was an idiot, anyone else notice how she questioned absolutely everything?
like you have just cleared half a village, and then, a cutscene wgere loads of civvies are dead she actually asks "what could have done thos?"
uhhhhhhhh i dont know sheva maybe the las plagas hordes we're fighting? Just maybe!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.