Amazo (Best Version) Vs The Skyfathers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Zeus
Odin

Amazo wants to take down the skyfathers.

Who wins

Galan007
Amazo.

abhilegend
Timazo owns them.

Utrigita
Originally posted by abhilegend
Timazo owns them.

Uriel005
Worlogog copy + previously shown ability to copy god enchanted weapons i.e. wonderwomans lasso. Yeah he should be technically unbeatable.

LeonBuco666
This is bad.
the best version of amazo?
He ****ing destroys both sky fathers like they were ****ing bugs

Stoic
Their only hope is to travel back in time, and destroy T-O Morrows grand parents, or whoever it was that made the bot. I forgot.

Galan007
It was Ivo.

And I'm pretty sure voluntarily leaving the field constitutes a self-BFR, per the forum rules.

carver9
Take off power copying and this can become interesting.

Uriel005
Originally posted by carver9
Take off power copying and this can become interesting. Worlogog still too strong imo though power copy off does make it more interesting.

LeonBuco666
The most powerful amazo is bordering high end cosmic/abstract level, he takes a big fat FTL shit on zeus face ultimately killing him, then turns his attention on odin who is quivering like a child, ****ing speed biltz him into dust, he then owns mangog just to prove a goddamn point!
I am angry.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Galan007
It was Ivo.

And I'm pretty sure voluntarily leaving the field constitutes a self-BFR, per the forum rules. I doubt it's public/general knowledge who build Amazo anyway.

Branlor Swift
Odin and Zeus would need to summon Black Adam here to stand a chance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.