Lobo & Orion vs. Ghost Rider & BRB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Standard weapons, gear & equipment for all.

Pre DCnu

Who wins?

Flyattractor
Which Ghost Rider? There have been like 5 versions to choose from. LOBO and Big O can take down BRB but depending on which GR he can be a real non factor.
I doubt PS would effect Orion too much and it aint gonna do Squat againtst LOBO!

byrdgang21
Blaze is the only rider that matters

LeonBuco666
Yes^
id say team GR for the win

Flyattractor
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Blaze is the only rider that matters Yeah, but which version of that team up? Have been like 3 of those.

Stoic
Lobo would probably ignore the penance stare, and choke the shit out out Ghost Rider until he turned back into Blaze (sorry I could see this happening when Lobo is involved). Orion should stalemate against Beta Ray Bill, if he they are both going all out.

Team 1 wins after Lobo temp bfrs GR by means of stuffing his head in his @ss, tying him up with his own chains, turning him into dust from the severe beating he receives, and several other zany possibilities that he has been shown to do on panel. Then they double team up on Bill ftw.

Flyattractor
Ditto that.

Tony Stark
GS and BRB FTW

Golgo13
Which GR are we using?

Tony Stark
I meant GR and BRB FTW

Golgo13
Their are versions of GR that would win, but the average loses to the likes or Orion or Lobo.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Stoic
Lobo would probably ignore the penance stare, and choke the shit out out Ghost Rider until he turned back into Blaze (sorry I could see this happening when Lobo is involved). Orion should stalemate against Beta Ray Bill, if he they are both going all out.

Team 1 wins after Lobo temp bfrs GR by means of stuffing his head in his @ss, tying him up with his own chains, turning him into dust from the severe beating he receives, and several other zany possibilities that he has been shown to do on panel. Then they double team up on Bill ftw. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud thats just funny, but very wrong.

Golgo13
That was indeed funny. And would probably happen in a Lobo comic.

LeonBuco666
Same can be said if it was a Ghost Rider comic

Golgo13
Lobo is more likely. As he doesn't do LOGIC!. stick out tongue

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Rebels12.jpg

beatboks
Originally posted by Golgo13
Lobo is more likely. As he doesn't do LOGIC!. stick out tongue

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Rebels12.jpg

I love that issue. Pulsar stargrave " you can't pull me I have stellar mass, it is illogical" and then we see Lobo's reply " I don't do Logical" as he oulls the mass of a star down to a planet with only the lower mass of the planet as leverage.

That's the PIS factor of Lobo in a nutshell

BruceSkywalker
team two ftw

Golgo13
Originally posted by beatboks
I love that issue. Pulsar stargrave " you can't pull me I have stellar mass, it is illogical" and then we see Lobo's reply " I don't do Logical" as he oulls the mass of a star down to a planet with only the lower mass of the planet as leverage.

That's the PIS factor of Lobo in a nutshell

Lobo is one of those characters that is hard to beat when he's in his prime or Looney tune mode.

guy222
T2

Flyattractor
LOBO just pops GR's head off like a cheap wine bottle cork. Then makes BRB cry by calling him horse faced type insults. Then he beats up Or.

guy222
Otay

Golgo13
Originally posted by Flyattractor
LOBO just pops GR's head off like a cheap wine bottle cork. Then makes BRB cry by calling him horse faced type insults. Then he beats up Or.

Pretty accurate from what I have read of Lobo. wink

Flyattractor
Originally posted by guy222
Otay Well at least with the first version of Blaze/Zarathos and Danny Ketch versions(though the Ketch version has some pretty impressive regen/durability)
Especially if you keep LOBO in the Superman strength levels.

All GR-s after that I know almost nothing about,but they seem to rely very heavy on the PS factor. And since LOBO is a alien and possibly mad. I would have my doubts on it working all that well on HIM. At least from what I have seen in the comics.

Howzbout dat....LOGIC and stuff!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.