Black Panther Vs DCnU Cyborg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BP_zps5c5dcdab.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CY_zps48eb306b.png

Shabazz916
black panther

Golgo13
Does Panther have good defenses against sonics?

deathslash
Originally posted by Golgo13
I believe his suit protects him not only kinetic energy, but also from vibrations. More recently, t'challa has been shown to have a portable energy shield alongside his vibranium suit. So to answer your question, yes, he does have good defenses against sonics.

Digi

Actually, yes, quite.

Cyborg has more total power. This is legit interesting though, because it's a bad matchup for Victor.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Digi
Actually, yes, quite.

Cyborg has more total power. This is legit interesting though, because it's a bad matchup for Victor.

What does Tchalla have to put Cyborg down? DCnU Victor has nanites to heal and even freeze/energy attacks that could put Panther out of the fight.

pym-ftw
I could see T'Challa winning in a comic, but really Stone should just beat him down.

Blue Area Vet
What does Tchalla have to put Cyborg down? DCnU Victor has nanites to heal and even freeze/energy attacks that could put Panther out of the fight.

So why did you make the thread again?

Digi

I know absolutely nothing about DCnU. Don't let me pretend otherwise. Panther would make a decent fight with earlier Vic, at least. Cyborg (pre-DCnU) also had more overall power, of course, but vibranium is a tricky little b*tch. BP has absorbed all sorts of energy into his suit, and shut down various tech and weaponry with his daggers and other tech (not all of it with prep), etc. etc.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Digi
I know absolutely nothing about DCnU. Don't let me pretend otherwise. Panther would make a decent fight with earlier Vic, at least. Cyborg (pre-DCnU) also had more overall power, of course, but vibranium is a tricky little b*tch. BP has absorbed all sorts of energy into his suit, and shut down various tech and weaponry with his daggers and other tech (not all of it with prep), etc. etc.

All I know is G posts BP vs Cyborg and then Spiderwoman vs. Vixen. Notice a pattern? Marvel vs. level up DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.