The Final Prophecy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
The Final Prophecy...this is what Starwars.com has on it.
Hope you all will buy it when it comes out

April 25, 2003

Zonama Sekot holds the key to ending the bloody war between the Galactic Alliance and the Yuuzhan Vong invaders. As Luke Skywalker negotiates an alliance with the living planet, Yuuzhan Vong operatives steal one of the world's organic starships for delivery to scientist Nen Yim. Yim's research not only uncovers the mysteries of the planet, but also long-forgotten secrets of the Yuuzhan Vong.
Elsewhere, General Wedge Antilles leads a three-pronged campaign to take the Bilbringi system, but becomes stranded in Yuuzhan Vong space. He must rely on his wits to survive long enough to continue one of the deadliest and most crucial missions of the Alliance.

The Final Prophecy, the penultimate novel of The New Jedi Order series, is by Greg Keyes and has cover art by Terese Nielsen featuring the young Jedi Knight Tahiri Veila who plays an important part in the story. It is scheduled for paperback publication this October by Del Rey Books.

Happy Dance

GordonSkywalker
Awesome news Julie! So we're getting near to the end of the whole NJO storyline! Amazing it's run for the past three years!

Julie
awesome series...I hope that they do other long term projects in the future...and I'm excited about the prospect of learning more about Taheri's life and how she recovers and such

GordonSkywalker
Yes that will be a fascinating read.

Julie
hey most star wars books are fascinating.
only a select few have dissappointed me

GordonSkywalker
I bet this one won't disappoint either of us.

Julie
I hope not......it's the last NJO I think...it'd be nice to go out in style

GordonSkywalker
Yes a series spanning three years should get to go out with a bang if you ask me. The series has slowly built up speed and ought to have a thrilling finale to it.

Julie
should.....I sure hope so....this series has been all over the place...it even had its boring points

GordonSkywalker
It had a lot of boring points, especially in the beginning with stories like Dark Tide. I hated those books.

Julie
Yeah...I didn't care too much for Chaos or DArk Tide...Vector was ok though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.