goblin serum Vs super-soldier serum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Which is more potent?
ino norman is physically more powerful than steve but the sentry took 1000x what steve rogers did an look at him.
so say if norman took a dose of goblin serum 1000x more potent than the original dose how far up the powerscales would he be?
im betting above skyfather imo
simply because of the contrast between norman and steve
Because norman would obliterate steve in any physical confrontation
What do you guys think?

Digi
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Which is more potent?
ino norman is physically more powerful than steve but the sentry took 1000x what steve rogers did an look at him.
so say if norman took a dose of goblin serum 1000x more potent than the original dose how far up the powerscales would he be?
im betting above skyfather imo
simply because of the contrast between norman and steve
Because norman would obliterate steve in any physical confrontation
What do you guys think?

One apple a day is healthy for you. Imagine what 1000 apples a day could do!

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Digi
One apple a day is healthy for you. Imagine what 1000 apples a day could do! in one day nothing apart from make you sick and bloated, in the long run i dont know. laughing out loud

SevenShackles
I'd take the Goblin Serum if I had the choice between the two and if I could make a more specific choice I would take the ultimate goblin serum. But back on track here. I think the goblin serum is superior but if the sentry took a 1000x dose of goblin serum I would be seriously scared. The potential for something stronger and more mentally unstable than the current sentry is really high.

Digi
in one day nothing apart from make you sick and bloated, in the long run i dont know. laughing out loud

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/131/399/fry.PNG?1307468855

pym-ftw
Goblinn is physically stronger, but he also went crazy.

LeonBuco666
Well lets remove the whole crazy thing?
If say a comic book character like someone who isnt even peak human, took 1000x more powerful dose than the dose norman osborn took, what would the contrast between that, and the sentry's power? Theoretically of course?

pym-ftw
They would probably die.

SevenShackles
Well lets remove the whole crazy thing?
If say a comic book character like someone who isnt even peak human, took 1000x more powerful dose than the dose norman osborn took, what would the contrast between that, and the sentry's power? Theoretically of course?

Has everyone who has taken the serum gone crazy? Did menace go crazy? She just seemed to have a questionable personality from the start.

LeonBuco666
So no one is going to answer it proply? lol okay
Norman is what class 10-20?
Abc logic for his strength, meet in the middle hes a 15 tonner
Each dose gives you 15 tons worth of strength so
1000x 15 = 15,000 tons
So hed be probably one of the strongest on earth if not the strongest
Evwrything else lke speed, durability etc
He'll be vastly superior to bob imho

iceman24567
So no one is going to answer it proply? lol okay
Norman is what class 10-20?
Abc logic for his strength, meet in the middle hes a 15 tonner
Each dose gives you 15 tons worth of strength so
1000x 15 = 15,000 tons
So hed be probably one of the strongest on earth if not the strongest
Evwrything else lke speed, durability etc
He'll be vastly superior to bob imho no expression

LeonBuco666
Its just a rough estimation

SamZED
GG serum = class 10 strength, superhuman speed, healing factor and Iirc it made him smarter too.

Sentry's strength didn't come feom the serum btw. Retconned by Bendis.

LeonBuco666
10 x 1000 is 10,000
We can only say that with each dose it doubles up if you get me?
So if he has 1 dose, hes at his normal levels, he takes another one, an it doubles up, and im only talking about strength here, not how powerful he would be

Galan007

ino norman is physically more powerful than steve but the sentry took 1000x what steve rogers did an look at him. FYI, even though the Serum that Sentry ingested has changed over the years(his most recent origin states the initial dose of Serum gave Bob the power of 1,000 exploding suns-- and he took multiple doses)-- the Serum-origin you're referencing actually stated that it was 100,000x the strength of the Super-Soldier-Serum:
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16496638_3186852-1.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16496639_3186853-2.jpg

LeonBuco666
They changed it though, even so
How powerful would norman osborn be under the circumstances ive stated if he took 1000x more powerful than his original dose, who could he go at it with?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.