John Constantine (w/12 hours prep) vs Mephisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Who wins?

abhilegend
John wins.

LeonBuco666
John solidly

Endless Mike
Constantine

Galan007
Constantine is to magic, what Reed is to science.

Prep.God.

celeyhyga17
JC

LeonBuco666
How would he do with ghost rider? Can he get his hands on weapon forged in heaven?

Uriel005
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
How would he do with ghost rider? Can he get his hands on weapon forged in heaven? He has so many ways to deal with ghost rider via bullshit that I actually pity the poor spirit. Understand one thing if nothing else... John Constantine is an *******... to everyone.... and he's ridiculously good at setting up situations where people feel like they're in charge up until they realize that he's flipped the world around them and they are now bent over and ready to take whatever 10 ft. long spike studded plot-cannon he's devised straight up the ass.

LeonBuco666
^ nice

beatboks
Originally posted by Uriel005
He has so many ways to deal with ghost rider via bullshit that I actually pity the poor spirit. Understand one thing if nothing else... John Constantine is an *******... to everyone.... and he's ridiculously good at setting up situations where people feel like they're in charge up until they realize that he's flipped the world around them and they are now bent over and ready to take whatever 10 ft. long spike studded plot-cannon he's devised straight up the ass. couldn't have put it better if I tried

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.