Superman (Injustice) Vs Superman (DCnU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/IFGU_zpsb41d0ec7.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/DCNU_zps08866556.jpg

Zack Fair
Superman (DCnU)

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman from Injustice seems to be just a ruthless version of the New 52. He wins.

Oh wait, he just got beat up by Captain Atom. DCnU wins now and the Injustice incarnation is a weak pathetic feeb.

SevenShackles

"Id"
They way they are pushing Captain Atom now, he should not lose to the likes of Superman, or Flash.

ares834
DCnU has way better feats like the bench pressing. He wins.

abhilegend
Originally posted by "Id"
They way they are pushing Captain Atom now, he should not lose to the likes of Superman, or Flash.
You know that this was an alternate captain atom, right? DCnU Superman wouldn't be humiliated like that. Superman rarely gets beaten like that in regular continuity.

Philosophía
DCnU stomps.

Galan007
Originally posted by "Id"
They way they are pushing Captain Atom now, he should not lose to the likes of Superman, or Flash. It'd just be nice if they didn't have him explode for once.

The guy ALWAYS blows up.

Branlor Swift
That's kind of his thing.

"Hey I got you good phucker. Time to teleport out... no, not teleport."

Galan007
More like...

"OH NOEZ! U RUPTURED MEH SHELL!!"
or
"OH NOEZ! I ABZORBED TEU MUTCH POWA!!"

"KABLOOEY!!"

That sums up EVERY incarnation of Atom to date.

Branlor Swift
I think he does those things just so he can leave with a proper exit.

He's going to start accidentally rupturing his shell on rocks in the comics where he does nothing just so he can leave an impression.

Galan007
Good point.

Omega Vision
He's just afraid of getting too close to people. He's been hurt too many times. So he pretends to blow up in space.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.