Relic vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Branlor Swift
So Relic is all pissed off at the Asgardians because they're bad eggs, so he seeks to end their faces.

Odin steps up and grows to big huge tall levels and engages him in a fight.

Relic as he just appeared in New Guardians.

Who wins dooders?

Galan007
So far Relic has done nothing that puts him on par with Odin, nor has his tech done anything that makes me think it can drain magical energies.

That said, I think he's one of the most interesting characters DC has introduced in the New 52.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Galan007
So far Relic has done nothing that puts him on par with Odin, nor has his tech done anything that makes me think it can drain magical energies.

That said, I think he's one of the most interesting characters DC has introduced in the New 52. He just kicked the shit out of White Lantern Kyle, the Blue Corps, the Guardians, etc.

Seems Skyfather level to me. But mostly I'm trying to get a feel of his power on the board.

Galan007
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
He just kicked the shit out of White Lantern Kyle, the Blue Corps, the Guardians, etc.

Seems Skyfather level to me. But mostly I'm trying to get a feel of his power on the board. WL Kyle is the strongest one of those you listed, and so far his best feat is beating Ganthet. Relic's tech is uber as hell, though-- completely drains GL batteries, can block GL blasts, etc.

Feat-wise, he's definitely trans-level. Don't think he's quite Skyfather yet.

Golgo13
He just kicked the shit out of White Lantern Kyle, the Blue Corps, the Guardians, etc.

Seems Skyfather level to me. But mostly I'm trying to get a feel of his power on the board.

Off topic, but where do you put First Born in power?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Galan007
WL Kyle is the strongest one of those you listed, and so far his best feat is beating Ganthet. Relic's tech is uber as hell, though-- completely drains GL batteries, can block GL blasts, etc.

Feat-wise, he's definitely trans-level. Don't think he's quite Skyfather yet. I'd think dropping 6 Guardians at the same time > also making WL Kyle ineffectual at the same time.

Not too many trans I see repeating what he did today.

Originally posted by Golgo13
Off topic, but where do you put First Born in power?
He's far above Superman range of strength.
Though he's a little limited, but trans sounds about right.

Galan007
I'd think dropping 6 Guardians at the same time > also making WL Kyle ineffectual at the same time.

Not too many trans I see repeating what he did today. Depends how highly you think of Guardians, really. The only one that has ever impressed me was Krona. /shrug

"Id"
Relic mentally toyed with Guardians. Thats impressive. Maybe he can take a headbutt from Odin. biscuits

BruceSkywalker
Odin ftw

Rage.Of.Olympus
Didn't Atrocitus punch through a Guardian's face not too long ago? Sinestro Parallax was also raping them IIRC before Hal stepped in. Christ, do the Guardian's do anything besides f*ck up royally or get beat up?

I can honestly see Thanos fisting the little blue dwarfs without much fuss at this rate.

Endless Mike
Has Relic even done anything notable yet?

guy222
Odin

Uriel005
I'd think dropping 6 Guardians at the same time > also making WL Kyle ineffectual at the same time.

Not too many trans I see repeating what he did today.

He's far above Superman range of strength.
Though he's a little limited, but trans sounds about right. I have something I want to state here but I would like more people to put their thoughts in writing so they can't flip-flop to refute my statement....

guy222
He's tough but not Odin lvl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.