Team Aquaman Vs Team Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Aquaman
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/AM_zps8ae6ca7d.jpg
Mera
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/MER_zpseb25a98c.jpg
Ocean Master
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/OM_zps4a791172.jpg
Black Manta
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BL_zps714ae05e.jpg

vs

Namor
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/NAM_zpsbfcfb39b.jpg
Superior Spider-Man
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/SS_zpsb3004ca7.jpg
Namora
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/NAM_zps1fa940c9.jpg
Storm
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/ST_zpsec18cf8c.jpg

Bentley
Storm uses her abstract level powers to dry team 1 to death.

LeonBuco666
Team 2

zopzop
Team 1 and it borders on spite. Mera's dessication attack would be brutal.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by zopzop
Team 1 and it borders on spite. Mera's dessication attack would be brutal.

LOL, I have no idea why you picked these teams, but if the battle takes place on land, team 2 easily because of Storm.

Cogito
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
LOL, I have no idea why you picked these teams, but if the battle takes place on land, team 2 easily because of Storm.

Being on land puts T2 at a greater disadvantage than T1...

comicfan11
Team one.

Mera's dehydration attack, Aquaman's Trident (or telepathy and Water hand if we go by the pic) and Ocean Master's ranged Lightning attacks will take care of team 2. Black Manta can also distract people with his ranged attacks (electric wires and eye beams)

Aquaman is also resistant to electrical attacks.
Also Black Manta is immune when it comes to electricity attacks so he would be fine against Storm.

On the other hand team 2 has no defense whatsoever to Mera (especially Namora and Namor) or the Trident (or AQ's Telepathy and Water Hand).

zopzop
Originally posted by comicfan11
On the other hand team 2 has no defense whatsoever to Mera (especially Namora and Namor)
Not disagreeing with you but I just want to point out that Storm would be even more phucked than Namor/Namora since she's just a regular human being with weather manip powers. She would be crippled/killed INSTANTLY if Mera was in any way serious.

This is a bad match up for Team 2.

comicfan11
Originally posted by zopzop
Not disagreeing with you but I just want to point out that Storm would be even more phucked than Namor/Namora since she's just a regular human being with weather manip powers. She would be crippled/killed INSTANTLY if Mera was in any way serious.

This is a bad match up for Team 2.

Good point.
Anyone on team 1 can one shot Storm based on her durability.
Even Manta.

Blue Area Vet
Good point.
Anyone on team 1 can one shot Storm based on her durability.
Even Manta.

The last two posters REALLY need to view a Storm respect thread because they have no cluse.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Cogito
Being on land puts T2 at a greater disadvantage than T1...

Really? Even though Storm can hover above the entire battle? Okay. Storm can take down sentinels with no problem. I wonder how the Aquas would do against solar winds?

abhilegend
Team one.Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Really? Even though Storm can hover above the entire battle? Okay. Storm can take down sentinels with no problem. I wonder how the Aquas would do against solar winds?
You need to go to comicvine.

pym-ftw
Storm is team 1's only hope really, but she better try Snow over Lightning.

Even still team 1 solidly

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by pym-ftw

Snow?? How about turning a portion of the ocean to ice? And how about frying the fish men with cosmic lighting, strong enough to hurt freaking silver surfer? Please don't tell me they would brush that off.

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/5130/scan0011up5.th.jpg

carver9
Lol at underating Storms durability. The girl has withstood attacks from Juggernaut, Hulk, and the list goes on but somehow, people on team 1 ko's her easily. Yeah right. If Storm is anywhere close to being seriousz she pulls this off for her team. Conjure a tornado, add some lightning to it or just flash freeze the hell out of them. Namor is the strongest on the battlefield and I don't know why Prep included Spiderman. Distraction?

Golgo13
Team one.

Mera's dehydration attack, Aquaman's Trident (or telepathy and Water hand if we go by the pic) and Ocean Master's ranged Lightning attacks will take care of team 2. Black Manta can also distract people with his ranged attacks (electric wires and eye beams)

Aquaman is also resistant to electrical attacks.
Also Black Manta is immune when it comes to electricity attacks so he would be fine against Storm.

On the other hand team 2 has no defense whatsoever to Mera (especially Namora and Namor) or the Trident (or AQ's Telepathy and Water Hand).

What tier do you put Aquaman with the Water Hand?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by pym-ftw

Are you kidding me? If Storm is anywhere near serious, she and Namor would do it alone. And no, I am not overrating Storm. She has a TON of high end feats, none of which people in this thread know about apparently.

juggerman
Are you kidding me? If Storm is anywhere near serious, she and Namor would do it alone. And no, I am not overrating Storm. She has a TON of high end feats, none of which people in this thread know about apparently.

We don't just use the high ones

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Lol at underating Storms durability. The girl has withstood attacks from Juggernaut, Hulk, and the list goes on but somehow, people on team 1 ko's her easily. Yeah right. If Storm is anywhere close to being seriousz she pulls this off for her team. Conjure a tornado, add some lightning to it or just flash freeze the hell out of them. Namor is the strongest on the battlefield and I don't know why Prep included Spiderman. Distraction?

When did Storm withstood physical attacks from Juggernaut and Hulk? She has human level durability. Some of the guys on team 1 are killers and do not hold back (like manta). An eyebeam from manta would kill storm dead.

h1a8
Are you kidding me? If Storm is anywhere near serious, she and Namor would do it alone. And no, I am not overrating Storm. She has a TON of high end feats, none of which people in this thread know about apparently. Storm is a glass canon. She has good offensive capabilities but is not bulletproof nor has spidey sense. What would storm do if Mera chose to end her immediately with her powers or if Manta shot an eyebeam at her?

Uriel005
Lol at underating Storms durability. The girl has withstood attacks from Juggernaut, Hulk, and the list goes on but somehow, people on team 1 ko's her easily. Yeah right. If Storm is anywhere close to being seriousz she pulls this off for her team. Conjure a tornado, add some lightning to it or just flash freeze the hell out of them. Namor is the strongest on the battlefield and I don't know why Prep included Spiderman. Distraction? So people still argue that people like Captain America only have "peak" human durability/stats and should be knocked out by superior opponents when the feats clearly dictate otherwise. Mostly why I stopped posting for street vs meta+ tiers I could argue away on feats but people turn around and say OMG OMFG PEAK HUMAN ONLY!!! despite having scans of them shrugging of class 100+ shots.

Not saying anything against your assessment but there are others who have much better showings who still get debated on in terms of durability

comicfan11
The last two posters REALLY need to view a Storm respect thread because they have no cluse.

There's nothing to "view" and I have plenty of "cluse" about Storm.
She has human durability.
She can fly and create mists but she still is a normal human when it comes to reflexes, senses and durability.

Everyone on team one can kill her in one move as long as they tag her and some of team's one attacks like Ocean Master's trident and Mera's dehydration are near instant. Also Black Manta is a master assassin and would go for the kill from the get go.

Furthermore team two is a at greater disadvantage on land since Mera can dehydrate them much easier than if they were fighting in water.

comicfan11
Originally posted by Golgo13
What tier do you put Aquaman with the Water Hand?

Low Herald would be the most accurate one I believe.
He was a physical powerhouse (strength, speed, durability), he was top of the food chain underwater ,had high end telepathy, magic defense abilities, huge water control abilities (tidal wave stopping while joking with Flash and Martian Manhunter), was a very good and clever fighter and had access to the Trident and all of the Atlantean resources.

zopzop
Carver, my friend, this isn't a punch or physical attack Storm has to worry about, this is FAR worse. The human body is around 60% water with certain organs exceeding that amount. If Mera dehydrates Team 2 they are absolutely phucked.

Storm is a human being with no healing factor worth mentioning, she'd be instantly killed if Mera was serious. Namor and Namora would also be crippled if not outright killed.

All this is ignoring Mera's hydrokinesis as it pertains to her "hard water" constructs (bullets, shields, etc...).

-Pr-
lol, so it's Storm season again, is it?

Water-hand Aquaman one-shots her. Seriously.

Philosophía
Team 1 stomps.

dial J for Josh
People seem to be underestimating doc ock as they should, but it has been shown that with prep time he can be a changing factor.

Golgo13
Black Manta is a good strategist as well.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Golgo13
Black Manta is a good strategist as well.

Very true, and I am not saying by any means that team 2 wins, my Otto spidey fanboy is just showing. Team one wins decisively imo.

Sixth_Winged
So is dehydrating attack faster than lightning or is everyone in team 2 resistant to it.

ODG
^ Mera instantly dehydrating everyone is about as likely as Storm instantly electrocuting everyone.

deathslash
Aquaman shows that speedoed douche what's up and takes over the Marvel Atlantis just so he can rule two kingdoms at once. From that point on, he proves to be a much more valuable member of the Avengers than Namor ever was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.