Dante vs Luke Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
i have no clue at all, but.... it sounds cool. smile besides, i like learning about characters i don't know.

Endless Mike
EU Luke wins

carver9
Dante wins.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by carver9
Dante wins.

Check Luke's novel/comic feats.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by leonidas
i have no clue at all, but.... it sounds cool. smile besides, i like learning about characters i don't know.

Movie Luke gets stomped.

EU Luke stomps.

leonidas
geez, this dante guy seems to be all over the map. people saying he stomps ironman, or gets stomped. people saying he can't beat luke, others saying he wins. scans of this guy would be cool, some feats maybe. i know luke pretty well, but dante is still a puzzle. an unbiased rundown on his abilities would be cool....

Endless Mike
geez, this dante guy seems to be all over the map. people saying he stomps ironman, or gets stomped. people saying he can't beat luke, others saying he wins. scans of this guy would be cool, some feats maybe. i know luke pretty well, but dante is still a puzzle. an unbiased rundown on his abilities would be cool....

Try this:

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Dante

Demonic Phoenix

I don't see him beating Iron-Man at all. Well, he does have a form of Time Manipulation that would give him an advantage, but IM should be able to deal with it.
At Dante's absolute strongest with his strongest amp active and all of his gear available to him (discounting his lolSMT version), he around Low Herald level.

Dante's around City Block Level+ in terms of Destructive capacity as he can one-shot beings with Building Level durability with his signature guns' most powerful attack, and he can move at double digit Mach speeds with that level of reflexes.
He has Time Manip which slows time down by roughly 100-1000X I think. He remains unaffected, so he's really 100-1000X faster from his opponent's perspective.
He can create 1 copy of himself.
Limited form of spatial manipulation attacks with a certain sword.
Sets of weapons that amp his roughly Building level Striking strength.
Low level Fire/Ice/Wind/Electricity manipulation via weapons.
Limited form of teleportation (nothing as versatile as say Nightcrawler, but he can still teleport).
Various firearms, such as RPG's, shotguns, rifles, which he is capable of infusing with his own energy in order to make them more destructive.
Then he has Devil Trigger which amps his stats, and give him abilities like Flight and massively hypersonic reflexes when used in tandem with certain weapons like Nevan (electric guitar/scythe) and Alastor (sword). Later on, weapons don't seem to affect his DT.
He also has DDT (his strongest amp), which is even better than DT, but is only available when he is near death.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.