Deadshot vs. Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vanguard
How does it go?

namorsubby
Interesting match up. Id have to go with gambit because he's fast enough to evade gunfire and his power set is such that he could quickly end this depending on the magnitude of his attacks. I do think deadshot is capable is shooting him though.
range

deathslash
I'll say deadshot wins. I've seen Floyd do some crazy things with his accuracy and assuming that he fights smart and stays out of gambit's striking distance, then he should take this. Gambit may be a low level bullet timer, but what if Lawton banks his shots like Captain America or Green Arrow do?

pym-ftw
Probably Gambit more often than not.

celeyhyga17
Deadshot has a great chance due to the .5 km starting points.

Vanguard
I say Gambit

Space M ummy
Originally posted by deathslash
I'll say deadshot wins. I've seen Floyd do some crazy things with his accuracy and assuming that he fights smart and stays out of gambit's striking distance, then he should take this. Gambit may be a low level bullet timer, but what if Lawton banks his shots like Captain America or Green Arrow do?

gambit isn't a "low level" bullet timer at all. he clearly has greatly enhanced agility.

There are scans of him standing still and using that staff of his to accurately reflect machine gun bullets aimed at him.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/Manmademan/X-Men003-Fallout-14_zpsc2a310ec.jpg

I don't think guns are a great way to take him out, no matter how accurate they are.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.