Krona vs Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Who wins?

operator616
you should specify the version of krona you're using, because regular krona would get stomped.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

Golgo13
Which Krona.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
Which Krona. What Kronas lose iyo ?

zopzop
Entropy Krona, the guy that was destroying universes like they were going out of style and literally raping Galactus would stomp RKT.

Nekron empowered Krona, the guy that was crushing the entire universe into a singularity would beat RKT too.

Other versions of Krona I have no clue but probably RKT.

operator616
there are 2 versions of entropy krona, the JLA/Avengers is easily above RKT. While the GL/darkstars probably isn't, although he was considered a universal threat, he didn't show any feats and was easily defeated, twice.

Trinity Krona should win, seeing how he dwarfed the entire universe, and only lost since the heroes' powers came from the same power source as his.

War of the green lanterns krona should have been powerful by the end of the arc with all the rings in his possession, but got oneshotted by hal, so he's not winning.

and yeah, tales of the green lantern corps Krona should win, since he was gradually destroying the universe.

Uriel005
Originally posted by operator616
there are 2 versions of entropy krona, the JLA/Avengers is easily above RKT. While the GL/darkstars probably isn't, although he was considered a universal threat, he didn't show any feats and was easily defeated, twice.

Trinity Krona should win, seeing how he dwarfed the entire universe, and only lost since the heroes' powers came from the same power source as his.

War of the green lanterns krona should have been powerful by the end of the arc with all the rings in his possession, but got oneshotted by hal, so he's not winning.

and yeah, tales of the green lantern corps Krona should win, since he was gradually destroying the universe.

He didnt just have the rings he had the entities themselves. It's less of him being low end and it being a monstrously high end feat for Hal...

Stoic
Originally posted by Uriel005
He didnt just have the rings he had the entities themselves. It's less of him being low end and it being a monstrously high end feat for Hal...

Hal would never defeat RK Thor. He might not even wake him up out of his sleep with his best attack. Anyways, there are versions of Krona that would win, but there are those that would lose easily.

Golgo13
Trinity Krona would crush him too.

operator616

that's true, but this would be more of an outside help.

it is a high end showing for hal, but the most impressive thing krona did, was one-shot an already weakened ganthet, so i don't see how can he beat rune king thor.

Uriel005

it is a high end showing for hal, but the most impressive thing krona did, was one-shot an already weakened ganthet, so i don't see how can he beat rune king thor. Ganthet wasnt his best feat... it was the subjugation of the entities imo. From my perspective it was less about the characters he was beating and more of the concept of what he was achieving. Parallax even weakened should be no joke and Krona made it his ***** let alone the other entities simultaneosly.

SamZED
Sorry but Chrona doesn't know how to deal with kings.

Golgo13
But Krona does. stick out tongue

operator616
Ganthet wasnt his best feat... it was the subjugation of the entities imo. From my perspective it was less about the characters he was beating and more of the concept of what he was achieving. Parallax even weakened should be no joke and Krona made it his ***** let alone the other entities simultaneosly.

that was done through prep. And a prepped Krona is a completely different story. He was even the one who created the original multiverse in DC with prep.

Uriel005
that was done through prep. And a prepped Krona is a completely different story. He was even the one who created the original multiverse in DC with prep. so how do u scale the entities against RKT... because Krona can still toss all of them at him,

Uriel005

it is a high end showing for hal, but the most impressive thing krona did, was one-shot an already weakened ganthet, so i don't see how can he beat rune king thor. Thats like saying Dr. Strange or any other practitioner that has spells derived from god support can't use their spells. If we are including the krona feats of that arc it should be viable imo because it was a pretty big character premise.

ODG
He didnt just have the rings he had the entities themselves. It's less of him being low end and it being a monstrously high end feat for Hal... It was, for lack of a better term, anti-climactic. It's like Surfer defeating Rune w/ IG or Captain Atom defeating Nekron or Xorneto defeating Phoenixforce Jean.

Like... you could accept everything at face value, and make these "character A defeated character B" feats out to be these extraordinarily momentous occasions... but once you get over the initial "whoa," the initial impressiveness just kinda wanes and you're left with the nagging sensation... "that's it? character B kinda... sucked right there."

I mean, to take a recent example... imagine if after beating the three Thors down, the very next issue has Gorr feelin all pimp about himself readying to detonate the Godbomb... and then Thor, all exhausted and crap, just comes up to him by himself and screams, "Die!" and chucks a charged Mjolnir right through his chest and Gorr just falls down dead then and there. Crisis averted.

I mean... you couldn't honestly begrudge anyone who'd think Gorr ended up being a huge letdown. I think this is the sentiment that operator616 is getting at. And on further reflection, I'm inclined to agree with it in this case.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.