Deadpool Steps In For The Bat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Gotham city has gone into an all new level of 'shit storm'
Some of gothams, most infamous criminals are back.....from where ever they were and have began a reign of terror on gotham(nothing new)
Only one man has the balls to take on such a job, you know his name.

DP has basic knowledge on all baddies, lol, and has 2 days prep for each character. Before he enters gotham.
Each character has 5 goons who are low meta martial artists, some form of speed and endurance, low speed and endur-you get the point.
He has nowhere lay low or hide, and has been given a rough map of the city
He can pursue in any order.
Criminals are as follows;

1.deadshot
2.deathstroke
3.joker
4.killer croc
5.harley quin
6.mr freeze
7.bane
8.ra's al ghul
9.catwoman

And just for laughs if seeing deadpool getting rigorously pissed off,
10. The riddler

Can he do it?

Mindset
DP kills them all in one night.

LeonBuco666
Liar.

Mindset
Shut up.

LeonBuco666
Fine. ninja

pym-ftw
Freeze is the only one who would give DP trouble really.

LeonBuco666
I also think, the riddler too, not because he wouldnt own him but because i dont think wade has the patience

deathslash
Wade beats all of them and bangs catwoman and harley quinn just to spite bruce and Joker.

Supermex
Poison Ivy maybe?

Uriel005
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
I also think, the riddler too, not because he wouldnt own him but because i dont think wade has the patience Riddler is actually probably the easiest to deal with considering most of his shtick is puzzles DP can just read ahead to solve most of it

deathslash
Originally posted by Supermex
Poison Ivy maybe?
Are you asking if he would beat poison ivy or bang poison ivy because the answer to both is yes. Although she's poisonous, he has that insane healing factor, effectively making her toxins useless against him. Wade has also consistently beaten/ or trolled people that control plants (black tom cassidy, the gardener)

LeonBuco666
I think bane could give him a fight

Supermex
Originally posted by deathslash
Are you asking if he would beat poison ivy or bang poison ivy because the answer to both is yes. Although she's poisonous, he has that insane healing factor, effectively making her toxins useless against him. Wade has also consistently beaten/ or trolled people that control plants (black tom cassidy, the gardener)

I was asking both
The beaten and the sex...

Which comes first of the 2?

LeonBuco666
Also this isnt a H2H fight this is deadpool trying to beat the latter while they are using their intelligence resources etc to beat him, and he just has to kill them how ever he wamts

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Supermex
I was asking both
The beaten and the sex...

Which comes first of the 2? the same time smokin'

deathslash
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
the same time smokin'
of course, he beats her up and uses the blood as lube.

Shabazz916
he just snipes all of their heads off

LeonBuco666
@deathslash, typical deadpool, he does that while telling us how good it is laughing out loud

carver9
Deadpools clears this.

LeonBuco666
Cis is on btw for wade

but pis is off for all
Cis is off for gotham villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.