Pompeii

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
nLfQ9_WOnNc

Lestov16
Tommy Lee Jones would simply stare the lava down.

Tzeentch._
Not watching if they don't at least play this - http://youtu.be/GusLypfx7OQ

BruceSkywalker
this looks decent.. might see..

hopefully lots and loads of violence

Kazenji
Spoiler...everybody dies.

super pr*xy
DAMMIT!!

Esau Cairn
I bet HollyWood's gonna do a Hiroshima film next & base it on a love story by an AMERICAN couple stranded in Japan.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Patient_Leech
I think Paul WS Anderson can be a decent director as long as he doesn't write the material. And he didn't write this, so it could be good. thumb up

Going to still keep my expectations low, however.

Patient_Leech
There is a full trailer, btw. Looks a bit too over-the-top for it's own britches with the whole disaster storyline, but who knows...

t6TRwfxDICM

Robtard
Story, acting and dialogue looks like it will likely be high-mid to top tier crap for the most part. Might have some decent fighting.

Having said that, Jon Snow knows nothing; wonder how he'll do out of GoT.

Patient_Leech
http://wpc.556e.edgecastcdn.net/80556E/img.site/PHlC90FjChq3ol_1_m.jpg

I just watched Paul WS Anderson's The Three Musketeers (2011). It was surprisingly entertaining. I actually have no recollection of it being released. Completely passed under the radar, but it's actually got a good cast. Some familiar faces that I had no idea were in it...

Christoph Waltz
Orlando Bloom
Mads Mikkelsen
Ray Stevenson

Anyway, it stands as proof that Paul WS Anderson can be entertaining as long as he doesn't write the material. He's really not a bad director.

Lord Lucien
I'm not watching this if that Bastille song isn't the main theme.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Patient_Leech

I just watched Paul WS Anderson's The Three Musketeers (2011). It was surprisingly entertaining. I actually have no recollection of it being released. Completely passed under the radar, but it's actually got a good cast. Some familiar faces that I had no idea were in it...

Christoph Waltz
Orlando Bloom
Mads Mikkelsen
Ray Stevenson

Anyway, it stands as proof that Paul WS Anderson can be entertaining as long as he doesn't write the material. He's really not a bad director.

Oh that one did get released

it was an okay movie but i wasn't pumped hoping to see a sequel.

Supra
lqIJkeDWF5s

Can't wait for this in 3D

Kazenji
Clown.

Darth Martin
Looks dope. I'm going to see it.

Kazenji
bump.

Darth Martin
Haha, other dude was stealing your shine.

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Looks dope. I'm going to see it.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Haha, other dude was stealing your shine.

His fault for looking for this one.

Supra
Cause I have time to go look for everyones post..right...

Kazenji
Shut up clown.

Tzeentch
haermm

Supra
Originally posted by Kazenji
Shut up clown.

Wow dude your real cool for posting a movie spot before everyone else. Do you want a cookie?

Kazenji
Shut up clown.

Supra
Shut up clown.

This movie looks sick.

Kazenji
Yeah...yyou don't have to time to use the search function (Even if it may not work 100%) but you can spend all the time you want in the movie verses

Shut up clown.

Supra
Yeah...yyou don't have to time to use the search function (Even if it may not work 100%) but you can spend all the time you want in the movie verses

Shut up clown.

So I'm a clown for liking the movie, ok.

marwash22
Originally posted by Supra
Wow dude your real cool for posting a movie spot before everyone else. Do you want a cookie? laughing out loud

Kazenji
Found out Kiefer Sutherland is in this playing the villain.

Supra
This is gonna be an epic 3d movie, I hope they use that new 3D tech they used in The Hobbit 2

Patient_Leech
Holy f#ck nugget, this movie was pretty awful in just about every way.

I'll admit that a lot of the volcanic eruption looked pretty damn cool, though, and probably would have been pretty sweet in 3D.

Keifer Sutherland felt very out of place with his modern haircut... laughing

http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/pompeii-kiefer-sutherland.jpg

Lord Lucien
Kiefer was the best part of the movie. He chewed that scenery like it was made of taffy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.