Cole McGrath v.s. Raiden (Mortal Kombat)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Because thematic match ups. They fight in Pallet Town.

DatCanadian
OH GOD NO.

HE'S FIGHTING A GOD! NO!

I might heavily like Cole and do my best for him to win battles, but he stands no chance against an immortal god.

Unless there's something in the scenario. What's the scenario?

ScreamPaste
Raiden is forced to take on a mortal form to participate in Mortal Kombat tournaments, lol.

Sacred 117
Raiden is obligated to assume a mortal form though, and OP didn't state that it was a fight to the death. Cole himself is a god among men. Raiden is more skilled and clever than Cole, but Cole has greater power (as I recall). Raiden is immune to electricity, but Cole is healed by it. Cole will have to rely on his secondary power/s, and Raiden on martial arts.

DatCanadian
That's a bit more balanced then. But his ice attackers are slower and with Raiden's teleporation, I think this god on this mortal form would win.

Villelater
Yeah Old school Raiden got cool electric effect...Raiden will probaly fly dive him to death

Nemesis X
Wouldn't both their electrical attacks just cancel eachother out since they're both electric elementals and the fight would just come down to who is better at H2H? Since Raiden has more combat experience due to his longevity and is more skilled in close quarters, the win should go to him.

Nusa105
Depends.

If this is Just Thunder God Raiden, Raiden wins but with a mid difficulty or if this is Elder God Raiden, Raiden wins in a stomp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.