......... The Avengers Vs Darkseid .........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

The Avengers

Cap.America
Hyperion
Iron Man
Hulk
Thor
Cannon Ball
Ms.Marvel

Vs

Darkseid post-Crisis

pym-ftw
Unless this is DS with some prep/amp team one solidly.

SquallX
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Unless this is DS with some prep/amp team one solidly.

no

Stoic
Darkseid loses.

deathslash
darkseid takes this.

Tony Stark
THOR solos... HULK solos... Iron Man solos... Hyperion solos

LeonBuco666
Avengers solidly.

iceman24567
Avengers 8/10

Zack Fair
Avengers.

Branlor Swift
Avengers easily

3 of them could be argued to give him a very good fight on their own.

deathslash
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Avengers easily

3 of them could be argued to give him a very good fight on their own. And those three would be? Hyperion is indeed powerful so Darkseid would have to either keep out of his reach or take him out immediately. Hulk is far to slow to hit Darkseid before he hits hulk with the omega beams or hyperspeed smash his face in. Since bfr isn't removed, Darkseid could use the beams to remove hulk, Thor, or Hyperion from the fight. Thor could arguably give Darkseid a good fight if he can catch him but since Darkseid has consistently shown that he is fast enough to keep up with and even get the better of Superman with his speed. I'm not saying that it will be a stomp, but I do think that Darkseid can win.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Darkseid would get his face beaten in. He needs to resort to bfr spamming or something but Thor has Mjolnir to counter so whatever.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by deathslash
And those three would be? Hyperion is indeed powerful so Darkseid would have to either keep out of his reach or take him out immediately. Hulk is far to slow to hit Darkseid before he hits hulk with the omega beams or hyperspeed smash his face in. Since bfr isn't removed, Darkseid could use the beams to remove hulk, Thor, or Hyperion from the fight. Thor could arguably give Darkseid a good fight if he can catch him but since Darkseid has consistently shown that he is fast enough to keep up with and even get the better of Superman with his speed. I'm not saying that it will be a stomp, but I do think that Darkseid can win. You just said exactly who those three would be.

Sad thing is, Hulk has used superspeed more than Darkseid, with arguably greater results...

Sure, if he just BFR'ed everyone they wouldn't give him a fight. Evidentially that's what I was talking about when I said they could give him a fight.

Darkseid has never matched Superman's speed. There's one time he's grabbed Bryne Superman's throat, like that's it. Superman fights Darkseid like he's a brick until Darkseid fires his OE.

Also, lol at him BFR'ing Thor. Going that route, they just BFR each other a couple hundred times.

SquallX
Are you guys shitting me? Saying the Avengers takes this is a ****ing insult.

The only way the Avengers takes this is if this Darkseid at his lowest of showings.

Average Darkseid would win after a good fight. Where as highest showing of Darkseid straight rape them.

Ash_J_Williams
Avengers take this.

Insane Titan
Avengers should just take the majority, but non of them are soloing DS

ODG
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Avengers should just take the majority, but non of them are soloing DS This may come as a surprise to you, but Darkseid has been soloed before.

DTM
Normal showings for Darkseid, this Avengers team beats him handily. Id pick Hulk, Thor and Hyperion together to beat him alone (solidly so probably).

Insane Titan
Originally posted by ODG
This may come as a surprise to you, but Darkseid has been soloed before. mainly by Superman , who is far above any of the Avengers

Bentley
Poor DS, he gets hated on so much.

Thor is the only one who is remotely a threat here.

Ash_J_Williams
mainly by Superman , who is far above any of the Avengers

Nah.

DTM
Agreed, as while I would give the win to Superman vs. Thor or Hulk or Hyperion, I would hardly say that they would be easy victories, such as if Superman were far beyond any of them. Hed win, but not by very much IMO.

Supermex

Far above!!??
Really!!

Warlord
Avengers trip him down a staircase

D-Block
Avengers win.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Supermex
Far above!!??
Really!! he's already show to be regularly above the likes of Thor and Hulk whilst holding back

JayDaDon
Originally posted by Ash_J_Williams
Nah.

curryman
Post Crisis but not DCNU I take it?

Avengers don't win.

I assume Darkseid won't fall to the fatal "fly really fast around in circles until the dumb shit OB's himself" move.

JayDaDon
If its the Darksied that can be beat by Superman solo, I don't see how he's beating Hulk, Thor and Hyperion at the same time.

Supermex
Originally posted by curryman

Avengers don't win.

I assume Darkseid won't fall to the fatal "fly really fast around in circles until the dumb shit OB's himself" move.

Correct
About which Dark it is

ODG
Originally posted by curryman

Avengers don't win.

I assume Darkseid won't fall to the fatal "fly really fast around in circles until the dumb shit OB's himself" move. Since Darkseid has been hit by his own Omega Beams a lot in solo fights -- Raker, Superman, Wonder Woman, Orion, etc. -- that's not a safe assumption.

pym-ftw
I really want to hear the argument for

Superman >>> Hulk, Hype & Thor
Or even = to the combined team.

Don Corleone
Lets switch Darkseid for Thanos. Make this thread more interesting.

Supermex
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Lets switch Darkseid for Thanos. Make this thread more interesting.

Think your right Don lol
Darksied is weak sauce..

Lets make this The Mad Titan Vs The Avengers!!

Lord Thanos

Vs

Hyperion
Iron Man
Hulk
Thor
Cannon Ball
Ms.Marvel

D-Block

Tony Stark
Originally posted by SquallX
Are you guys shitting me? Saying the Avengers takes this is a ****ing insult.

The only way the Avengers takes this is if this Darkseid at his lowest of showings.

Average Darkseid would win after a good fight. Where as highest showing of Darkseid straight rape them.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

So Superman>Avengers too...? laughing

Tony Stark

confused
eek!
laughing
laughing out loud
rolling on floor laughing
sick

quanchi112
Darkseid loses, badly. Hulk or Thor can solo him.

kgkg
I think only Thor can take Darkseid solo for a majority.

Hype and Hulk will gets wins but Darkseid wins the majority.

But no way Darkseid is beating this whole team.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by kgkg

+1thumb up

Exactly

ares834
Originally posted by kgkg

erm

Don't see Thor taking a majority against DS. A few wins perhaps, but no more.

Supermex
Thors got the perfect counter counter for the OB attack with the hammer..

ares834
Good for him. Still don't see him taking a majority.

Supermex
Originally posted by ares834
Good for him. Still don't see him taking a majority.

Sounds like your in the minority as far as that fight woukd go..
Maybe your right, but most think your wrong..
As for me I dont know, who would win one on one..

Golgo13
erm

thumb up

abhilegend
erm

thumb up

Seeing as how superman beating Darkseid physically when he goes all out can't be replicated by Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by abhilegend
thumb up

Seeing as how superman beating Darkseid physically when he goes all out can't be replicated by Thor.

Good thing Thor can make up his physically inferiority with Mjolnir and his power advantage.

Zack Fair
Abhi likes to troll Rage.

Agreed Thor has other options to deal with Darkseid.

I still don't give more than a few wins with Thor going all out. Same as Superman.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Good thing Thor can make up his physically inferiority with Mjolnir and his power advantage.
And that would prompt Darkseid to utilize his versatility too. He could just beat down Thor like he did to standard superman too. Also what power advantage over darkseid?

Badabing
Rage and Abhi, you both are in for a break from KMC if this infantile bickering across several threads doesn't stop. I don't care who started what. I suggest you both show self control, or use the ignore function.

brownqk
Darkseid gets beat by Superman alone so The Avengers take this easily.....

pym-ftw

Stoic
Originally posted by Badabing
Rage and Abhi, you both are in for a break from KMC if this infantile bickering across several threads doesn't stop. I don't care who started what. I suggest you both show self control, or use the ignore function.

Yeah guys. I've subscribed to the ignore function, and it's done wonders for my complexion. You just have to try it.

Supermex

LoL

Supermex
Originally posted by Supermex
LoL Mr.Pym wants answers

SquallX
Originally posted by brownqk
Darkseid gets beat by Superman alone so The Avengers take this easily.....

Superman is a walking plot device. Everyone loses to him.

-Pr-
Darkseid has beaten Superman more than vice versa.

Stupid forum myths.

carver9
Hulk, Hyperion, or Thor solos.

Golgo13
Originally posted by -Pr-
Darkseid has beaten Superman more than vice versa.

Stupid forum myths.

yes

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud

carver9
laughing out loud

laughing out loud

confused

Golgo13
laughing out loud Let's all have a laugh.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

confused
You're confused as usual.

-Pr-

No, they wouldn't.

Actually, you're back up top with Abhi on the list now.

deathslash
yep, Darkseid takes a solid majority of the fights. Darkseid is way to fast for the hulk(he surprises superman and the flash with his speed), can bfr hyperion or just about any other avenger but thor, is physically superior to thor, and the rest of the Avengers are like gnats to him (they're bothersome but not really a threat). I'm not saying that the fight will be easy, but I think that Darkseid can beat them.

carver9
No, they wouldn't.

Actually, you're back up top with Abhi on the list now.

LOL...really? I never said they would take a majority.

Rage.Of.Olympus
And that would prompt Darkseid to utilize his versatility too. He could just beat down Thor like he did to standard superman too. Also what power advantage over darkseid?

Like he did against Superman? Simply put, if Darkseid fights Thor like he's fought a lot of his more recent fights (Hulk with laser beams), Thor has an even better shot then Superman cause of how much damage he can do with his absorption/redirection trick with Mjolnir.

So Superman is allowed to cut loose against Darkseid to win but we're using a standard Thor? Kind of unfair, but then being fair was never your strong suit.

Not Darkseid, Superman.

abhilegend
I cold reply but Bada has said me to ignore you. So see you later.

Insane Titan
LOL...really? I never said they would take a majority. yes you did , that's what soloing means.

Mshinu
Darkseid gets a severe beating here. Worse even than what Thanus got from Groot &co.

Golgo13
Darkseid is about to have a uber amp.

http://geek-news.mtv.com/2013/08/30/darkseid-takes-over-in-justice-league-23-1-exclusive-preview/

kgkg
erm

Don't see Thor taking a majority against DS. A few wins perhaps, but no more. I guess you are right. I'm just recalling his failures more than victories. I guess he is over 50% win rate against top tier.

Either way I think Thor stands the best chance against him out of the marvel crew listed here.

But Darkseid is not soloing this whole team though.

SquallX
Originally posted by Golgo13
Darkseid is about to have a uber amp.

http://geek-news.mtv.com/2013/08/30/darkseid-takes-over-in-justice-league-23-1-exclusive-preview/

Dc just keeps on shitting on there characters.

Uxas was a ****ing peasant? ****ing really.

If Jack Kirby wasn't already dead, he would definitely be after turning one of the most iconic characters he ever created into this.

JayDaDon
You think that's bad, you should see what DC's about to do to Lobo lol

Golgo13
Originally posted by JayDaDon

What are they about to do?

SquallX

That one gets a past. The original Lobo is still around, it's just that the original Lobo stole the name of the new Lobo.

JayDaDon
What are they about to do?

It appears they're re-rebooting his character. I saw the redesigns, he looks like some anime character.

Golgo13
It appears they're re-rebooting his character. I saw the redesigns, he looks like some anime character.

Yeah, it seems the writer is doing something different wit the character, however, they're not using those designs you're talking about. She stated this on a bunch of sites.

JayDaDon
So she said she's scrapping THIS look?

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/34/618x949/comics-lobo.jpg

Bullet dodged

Golgo13
Yep.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=47589

I'm not sure how they'll portray him in villains month.

Allankles
Ahhh! Current DS (or any DS written properly) can solo the team. There's no one here, barring Thor who is remotely a threat. DS 6 OR 7/10

The Master of the Omega Force still gets no respect? mad
Shame evil face

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
Ahhh! Current DS (or any DS written properly) can solo the team. There's no one here, barring Thor who is remotely a threat. DS 6 OR 7/10

Shame evil face Saying someone written properly gives people a free pass to ignore certain showings they do not like which is the opposite of objectivity.

carver9

Shame evil face

Good to have you back.

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
Saying someone written properly gives people a free pass to ignore certain showings they do not like which is the opposite of objectivity.

Isn't Thanos you're favorite character?

Wasn't one of his showing was him getting his ass kicked by a few street level characters?

pym-ftw
laughing out loud It was the Gotg, Avengers & Friends vs a weakened Thanos.

Nice try though...

Sixth_Winged
Avengers would plow through ole' quarter begging seid. Pre superman exlusive villainized ds might make this better though.

SquallX
laughing out loud It was the Gotg, Avengers & Friends vs a weakened Thanos.

Nice try though...

That's youre excuse then. Good to know.

pym-ftw
My excuse was you didn't know?

I think by definition that makes it your excuse...

quanchi112
Isn't Thanos you're favorite character?

Wasn't one of his showing was him getting his ass kicked by a few street level characters? You are ignoring the context of him being weakened, not ko'd, and the fact Thof, Hulk, Rulk, etc. along with three other teams were attacking him.

I don't ignore anything. You seem to pick and choose while ignoring the context.

Context matters.

Flyattractor
What are they about to do? They are going to CW LOBO up the BUING HOLE with NO LUBE!

That is what they are gonna do!!!!!

SquallX
You are ignoring the context of him being weakened, not ko'd, and the fact Thof, Hulk, Rulk, etc. along with three other teams were attacking him.

I don't ignore anything. You seem to pick and choose while ignoring the context.

Context matters.

So that's the excuse you want to use then? Fine. 2 can play this game.

Darkseid has never outright lost a fight. It was retcon in Final Crisis, that all of the Darksied's appearances were just a small portion of Darkseid true self.

In Final Crisis, Darkseid mere presence was destroying the Multiverse.

So that means, Darkseid true ever appearance is him as a Multiversal being.

Let's see the Avengers hang with him, or better yet, let's see youre context bullshit.

Warlord
wasn't he possesing soulfire when he was threatening the multiverse?

LeonBuco666
Squall.
Your lowballing thanos for getting beat by street level characters?
If thats how you want to do it, its pretty common knowledge darkseidgot mugged by some street levelers, they handed him his ass.

SquallX
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Squall.
If thats how you want to do it, its pretty common knowledge darkseidgot mugged by some street levelers, they handed him his ass.

While Thanos got arrested by human cops.

SquallX
Originally posted by Warlord
wasn't he possesing soulfire when he was threatening the multiverse?

Soul Fire was retcon in Final Crisis. He had the Anti-Life Equation, but it wasn't the ALE that was affecting the Multiverse, it was Dakseid's owns appearance that did that.

-Pr-
Everyone but Hulk, Thor and Hyperion is dead. Those three can win it though, unless DS gets creative.

Bentley
Everyone but Hulk, Thor and Hyperion is dead. Those three can win it though, unless DS gets creative.

You know perfectly that Martian Manhunter would beat those three, let alone DS uhuh

-Pr-
Originally posted by Bentley
You know perfectly that Martian Manhunter would beat those three, let alone DS uhuh

laughing out loud

abhilegend
Squall.
Non canon.

quanchi112
So that's the excuse you want to use then? Fine. 2 can play this game.

Darkseid has never outright lost a fight. It was retcon in Final Crisis, that all of the Darksied's appearances were just a small portion of Darkseid true self.

In Final Crisis, Darkseid mere presence was destroying the Multiverse.

So that means, Darkseid true ever appearance is him as a Multiversal being.

Let's see the Avengers hang with him, or better yet, let's see youre context bullshit. That is explaining the context which you seem he'll bent on ignoring.

None of that is canon since this is the dcnu.

In fc we see he is dying and is not very durable or fast enough to beat Batman reflexes. I would not cling to that story either.

Bentley
In fc we see he is dying and is not very durable or fast enough to beat Batman reflexes. I would not cling to that story either.

Time travelling bullet ermm

SquallX
That is explaining the context which you seem he'll bent on ignoring.

You need to go back to schools and learn how to read properly. It says Post Crisis Darkseid. As in Darkseid before Flash Point and before the New DCU.

Allankles
Squall.

DS was human at that time. But it's good you know about that comic.

Allankles
Good to have you back.

Thanks smokin'

Allankles
That is explaining the context which you seem he'll bent on ignoring.

In FC he's human and the ale allows him to harness the full power of the omega force because he has almost all of earth as a host body (not unlike when he's on Apokolips).

His durability was human level but his power was still godlike, he would have obliterated any single foe below Mandrakk at that point with the omega force.

EDIT: in fact Mandrakk's release was a direct side effect of DS' hateful descent into oblivion.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Time travelling bullet ermm You missed the point. Batman pulled the trigger before Darkseid could get him.

quanchi112
In FC he's human and the ale allows him to harness the full power of the omega force because he has almost all of earth as a host body (not unlike when he's on Apokolips).

His durability was human level but his power was still godlike, he would have obliterated any single foe below Mandrakk at that point with the omega force.

EDIT: in fact Mandrakk's release was a direct side effect of DS' hateful descent into oblivion. nah. He did not even obliterate Batman. What examples do you even have ?

Ds was hype and was sung into defeat, literally.

Bentley
You missed the point. Batman pulled the trigger before Darkseid could get him.

Well, at least we agree someone missed the point wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.