Doc Samson vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
First Match:
All at the Peak of their Game
Full Brutality
No BFR/PIS/CIS/CIP

Second Match:
Bloodlusted

pym-ftw
Doc Solidly.

comicfan11
Doc Sampson.
BP could get some licks with speed and teleport using his daggers, but Docs stats are too much.

deathslash
I've seen panther convincingly beat people of Samson's caliber. I only have one question. Is Samson at his peak power?

zopzop
Originally posted by deathslash
I've seen panther convincingly beat people of Samson's caliber. I only have one question. Is Samson at his peak power?

Samson stomps his face in.

ODG
I've seen panther convincingly beat people of Samson's caliber. Like who?

Killemall
Doc samson has survived fighting hulk many times so I say he wins all three.

Sin I AM
spite

Branlor Swift
I wonder if people actually know anything about Panther and are just hyped on him utterly trashing Wolverine instead

leonidas
i could actually see bp winning this fight, at least in a book. samson pretty much sucks.

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
i could actually see bp winning this fight, at least in a book. samson pretty much sucks.
You take that back! sad

DTM
Doc Samson wins solidly.

tkitna
I'll take the guy that can fight the Hulk for hours upon hours.

Hint: that's not T'challa

StiltmanFTW
Both have been upgraded, but I'm leaning towards T'Challa.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Both have been upgraded, but I'm leaning towards T'Challa.
How "upgraded" could BP possibly be to take a majority over Samson?

This guy fought Savage Hulk for hours (on at least two occasions), held his own for a few vs Namor/Hercules/Silver Centurion IM/Wonderman, he's strong enough to lift buildings, he manhandled Crazy Eight (and this chick actually made Wonderman work for a win), he killed that Rulk/Hulk clone, etc...

What does Samson have to do to get any respect on this board?
confused

leonidas
beat someone, anyone, with any credibility....? sorry zop, i know you like samson but imo he's barely a b-lister. i could see bp dancing all around him without samson being able to touch him while getting hacked and slashed to death with bp's claws. and that's not counting his energy dagger which could definitely penetrate samson's neck/body.... his armor would let him take a couple hits as well. samson is certainly capable to taking out bp, but i think bp could certainly take him for at least a few. i'd take logan over samson for a sweep. erm at least when he had his hf.

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
beat someone, anyone, with any credibility....? sorry zop, i know you like samson but imo he's barely a b-lister. i could see bp dancing all around him without samson being able to touch him while getting hacked and slashed to death with bp's claws. and that's not counting his energy dagger which could definitely penetrate samson's neck/body.... his armor would let him take a couple hits as well. samson is certainly capable to taking out bp, but i think bp could certainly take him for at least a few. i'd take logan over samson for a sweep. erm at least when he had his hf.
But Logan isn't Panther. Wolverine is brick kryptonite : ridiculous healing factor, fighting skills, unbreakable bones and claws that can cut almost anything so yeah he'd beat Samson.

Regarding BP, what's stopping Samson from just thunderclapping BP into a coma?

And yes Samson is a B-lister but he's on the high end of the B-listers.

leonidas
well, the vibranium armor is practically DESIGNED to stop/dampen the effects of something like a thunderclap..... he would have to get a hold of panther and land some solid shots. he could wreck the environment, throw tons of large sh!t and i think he would do that. but bp would be able to get close at times and the claws and dagger could do an awful lot of damage in dangerous places if bp is out to kill him...

eaebiakuya
In no PIS match, BP will stay invisible during all the fight. He is faster and smarter.

But i dont know if he has a way to hurt Samson.

jitay
Does Doc have a healing factor?

Cos that could change the outcome. Also how strong is it if he has it

deathslash
Isn't Samson's strength and durability linked to how long his hair is? I rememer that when his hair was shorter, he was having trouble with the russian equivilent of Captain America (what was his name?). Anyway, Panther's claws are Vibranium, so if cuts off Samson's hair, Samson should lose a considerable degree of strength and durability. Am I correct in my assumption?

zopzop
Isn't Samson's strength and durability linked to how long his hair is? I rememer that when his hair was shorter, he was having trouble with the russian equivilent of Captain America (what was his name?). Anyway, Panther's claws are Vibranium, so if cuts off Samson's hair, Samson should lose a considerable degree of strength and durability. Am I correct in my assumption?
Yeah his hair length determines his physical stats (or at least his strength). But if Panther is stupid enough to get that close, Samson could rip him in two.

curryman
He looked very, very strong in Thunderbolts despite his buzz-cut.

jitay
Hasn't that power been cut

Pardon the pun

deathslash
Originally posted by zopzop
Yeah his hair length determines his physical stats (or at least his strength). But if Panther is stupid enough to get that close, Samson could rip him in two. Samson could rip him in two. However, since samson really isn't that skilled in h2h(at worst his h2h skills are around Rhino and at best he's marginally below Luke Cage), I'm confident that T'challa could dodge him while cutting his hair. Also, If Panther stays back and throws his energy daggers, I think that they could also cut his hair.

curryman
That weakness is no longer in play.

Even if it was, he'd be too durable with short hair.

deathslash
Originally posted by curryman

Even if it was, he'd be too durable with short hair. to durable for Vibranium claws? confused

curryman
to durable for Vibranium claws? confused

Purely Vibranium claws wouldn't denote being particularly sharp, seeing as they'd just absorb kinetic energy...

From Priest's run they certainly didn't seem that sharp.

Bentley
Panther has gone through secondary adamantium Ultron with his daggers.

curryman
Didn't go through Kraven 313

deathslash
Didn't go through Kraven 313 I don't think he was using vibranium in that fight and I'm fairly certain that you know that too.

curryman
I don't think he was using vibranium in that fight and I'm fairly certain that you know that too.

I do stick out tongue

Daggers will work.

I don't think he'd be able to do much damage with the claws.

zopzop

Has this been stated on panel? If so, where?

curryman
Originally posted by zopzop
Has this been stated on panel? If so, where?

It hasn't.

Going off assumption after his bits with Jen and Bobby/Moonstone.

ODG
T'Challa just sent one of Thanos' generals, Black Dwarf, packing.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by ODG
T'Challa just sent one of Thanos' generals, Black Dwarf, packing.

Yeah, I was really surprised to see that after all the hyping Hickman has been doing for the Obsidian Cull. All this about how each one is a match for entire Avengers rosters, not a very impressive debute if you ask me.

rotiart
Wolverine? Please!

Surfer>Samson

Surfer armbar for the win.

You heard?!

deathslash
Originally posted by ODG
T'Challa just sent one of Thanos' generals, Black Dwarf, packing. I haven't been reading anything with Panther in it lately(Maybe I did read it and just can't remember it). When did this happen and what happend in the fight? Please provide scans if you have any.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Yeah, I was really surprised to see that after all the hyping Hickman has been doing for the Obsidian Cull. All this about how each one is a match for entire Avengers rosters, not a very impressive debute if you ask me.
http://i43.tinypic.com/2w2rajd.jpg

Khazra Reborn
I haven't been reading anything with Panther in it lately(Maybe I did read it and just can't remember it). When did this happen and what happend in the fight? Please provide scans if you have any.

It was in New Avengers 9, the fight was off panel.

deathslash
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
It was in New Avengers 9, the fight was off panel. I'll have to read that. thanks.

maxivitopowe
Did you guys come up with a conclusion?

ODG
^ Black Panther beats Doc Samson up off-panel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.