Where would you rank "MAX STEEL"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KingD19
(Also, I put this here since the Animation/CGI forum doesn't get as much traffic)

Max Steel from the 2013 reboot. Comicwise,Tv-wise, Movie-wise. However you want to weigh in, I just want opinions.

Max McGrath is a teenager with the natural ability to generate mass amounts of Tachyon Unlimited Radiant Bio-Optimized(TURBO) energy. Which is capable of replacing pretty much every form of power as an infinite energy source. Max can't control the energy, but that problem is fixed by his best friend/partner Steel, an "Ultralink" alien AI robot. Together they become Max Steel, with Max generating the power, and Steel manipulating it. He also has access to a Turbo Blaster(powerful energy blasts, infinite ammo, accurate out to 150 yards), and Turbo Sword(basically a katana on steroids), capable of cutting through an unbreakable katana forged from ancient magic, as well as a Turbo Cycle(able to drive on practically any surface and capable of reaching several hundred mph) and the backing of N-TEK, the paramilitary organization originally founded by Max's father and uncle. N-TEK is more advanced than the US military(uses tech similar to what would be seen by Stark or Mr. Fantastic, etc...), and has similar numbers. Max Steel is able to transform into 4 different battle modes so far on top of his base mode. It only takes a few seconds to switch between modes.

Base Mode At his base mode, Max possesses low-mid end superhuman physical stats, as he's destroyed vehicles, dodged energy attacks and moved several tons with little effort. He also has enhanced fighting capabilities. In any mode, Max can turn Steel into a weapon by channeling TURBO energy through him. The beam is powerful enough to destroy a portion of a large military structure.

Strength: Strength mode is Max's "go-to" mode, and turns him into a hulkling, musclebound version of himself at 7-8 feet tall. In this form, he's thrown city buses with ease, used tanks as melee weapons, and caused massive craters in the ground by hitting it. I also believe he shook a building at one point. He's also incredibly durable, able to take massive physical and energy impacts with nothing more than complaints. The official website says his strength is 200+ tons, and he's capable of withstanding a nuke.

Speed: Max's newest form is Speed mode, turning him into a streamlined version of himself able to easily move at mach speeds. In this form, Max is fast enough to easily outpace and dodge natural lightning, even several bolts near simultaneously, something that surprised him his first time using it. The ease at which he did it means he can move much faster than shown. And for comparison, Quicksilver has been dodging lightning since he was a teenager. Official site says his top speed is 100,000mph.

Flight: Flight mode gives Max a pair of jet wings and allows him to fly at mach speeds as well as maneuver with extreme precision, going so far as to make hairpin turns and full directional changes in moments. He's also capable of reaching the atmosphere unaided, as well as being able to breathe in space(oxygen mask). Official site says he can go beyond the stratosphere with no problems.

Aquatic: Aqua/Scuba Mode gives Max fins for maneuverability underwater, and a built in propeller system to move him about. His speed underwater appears to be very quick as he moved about a large body of water from one end to nearly the other in seconds. He's also able to breathe underwater and survive crushing depths.

So, as a hero, where would you rank Max Steel if you include his abilities, weapons, tools, and the aid of N-TEK? If you can, also think of the possibility of his energy being synthesized and used as an alternative energy source.

KingD19
Missed the edit deadline, but while the site says his top speed is 100,000mph(probably a goof, true lightning(which he dodged easily) travels on average of 224,000 mph, or 3,700 miles per second, he himself must be vastly faster.

Stoic
He sounds like a complicated version of Ultra Boy. I would rather have Ultra Boy on my team though. Lower overhead, which means less maintenance.

If I were to classify him in terms of weight class or tier, I would place him right up there with Ultra Boy, Blue Beetle (going full out), Skaar (going full out), Hiro Kala, Nova Prime. Several others as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.