Cyborg SupermanW/Power Ring VS Thor MARVEL NOW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Cyborg Superman- Power Ring

VS

Thor- Marvel Now

Hero or Henshaw

Rage.Of.Olympus
Been a while since I read Sinestro Corps.

Didn't Cyborg Superman beat the shit out of Superman? IIRC then Kal got the edge off-panel right? That's pretty good, definitely an elite. However, I think Mjolnir's capable of draining power rings and such. If he can turn that power against Cyborg, he's road kill.

In a straight up fight? Cyborg wins on average. He'd have to cut loose to win, but when he does, it's hammer time.

Branlor Swift
Cyborg apparently got beat by Superman, Supergirl, and Powergirl. Not just Superman alone.

Superman was definitely not enough to beat him alone.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh okay, my bad, misremembered the scene.

Then he's above Herald level most likely. He'd beat Thor unless he can turn the Ring's power against him or it's one of those 1/10 showings.

kgkg
Henshaw

Golgo13
Zor-el loses.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Golgo13
Zor-el loses.

How much value do you place on the Power ring?

leonidas
in general, borg takes him out.

"Id"
Borg 10/10

Galan007
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Cyborg apparently got beat by Superman, Supergirl, and Powergirl. Not just Superman alone. In GL #24, it looked like Alan Scott was about to attack Hank as well:
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16537398_1.jpg

But yeah, at the very least it took Superman+Kara+PG to drop him.

abhilegend
Henshaw said "he nearly killed me" about superman IIRC. Does somebody has that scan?

Galan007
I has it:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16537672/pic024.jpg.html

Although we know for sure that Superman didn't fight Hank alone. Perhaps Supes just delivered the final near-fatal blow... /shrug

abhilegend
Originally posted by Galan007
I has it:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16537672/pic024.jpg.html

Although we know for sure that Superman didn't fight Hank alone. Perhaps Supes just delivered the final near-fatal blow... /shrug
Why would that be? Just because SG and PG were there? If that was the case wouldn't Henshaw say that "they nearly killed him"?

kgkg
Hank always seems to destroy the Superman family with easy( this has happens few times before his ring days) but Superman always steps up him game and knocks him out in the end.

Warlord
with ring Hank wins

Galan007
Originally posted by abhilegend
Why would that be? Just because SG and PG were there? If that was the case wouldn't Henshaw say that "they nearly killed him"? We know multiple heroes fought him. Therefore beating Hank cannot be credited solely to Superman.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Galan007
We know multiple heroes fought him. Therefore beating Hank cannot be credited solely to Superman.
Henshaw himself credited that Superman nearly killed him, we're not giving Superman anything here. Also was it suggested anywhere that the fight in GL 24 was the fight where Superman nearly killed Henshaw because Alan was fighting SBP in that comic when Superman tossed henshaw at prime. Superman himself said that Henshaw was alive because Superman never tried to kill him in the previous fight.Originally posted by kgkg
Hank always seems to destroy the Superman family with easy( this has happens few times before his ring days) but Superman always steps up him game and knocks him out in the end.
thumb up

"Id"
We also know for a fact, that Henshaw himself does not know limits of his own mortality.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.