I want to enter the Black Panther Frey!!!:)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

Ok with BP on a roll this week
Well I would lije to put him in a fightsmile

Black Panther

Vs

Omega Red

Fight takes place a mall shopping center
Standard gear only

pym-ftw
Red even if the vibranium suit protects him from the Spores

deathslash
I'm not that much of an x-men reader, so I don't know that much about Omega Red. What do his spores do and are they airborne or located in his tentacles? I apologize for my ignorance.

Blue Area Vet
Not the best match up for BP IMO. The length of the tentacles will negate a lot of the manueverability advantage for BP. BP would have to be FULLY equipt to compete on his level. I give OR the majority, although I could see him jobbing to BP in comics.

Supermex
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Not the best match up for BP IMO. The length of the tentacles will negate a lot of the manueverability advantage for BP. BP would have to be FULLY equipt to compete on his level. I give OR the majority, although I could see him jobbing to BP in comics.

I think u maybe right

leonidas
assuming the suit saves bp his claws could make short work of the tentacles but even still, there is too much of a physical advantage for red. bp would make a fight of it but eventually red would put him down.

h1a8
Assuming the suit protects BP from the spores BP can definitely win a few. But Red would probably win a majority though. Not a stomp though.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by deathslash
I'm not that much of an x-men reader, so I don't know that much about Omega Red. What do his spores do and are they airborne or located in his tentacles? I apologize for my ignorance. they absorb life and amp Red off the life he absorbs.Originally posted by h1a8
Assuming the suit protects BP from the spores BP can definitely win a few. But Red would probably win a majority though. Not a stomp though. how can BP even hurt him?

h1a8
Originally posted by pym-ftw
they absorb life and amp Red off the life he absorbs. how can BP even hurt him?

All peak or low meta humans can hurt class 10-50 characters with martial arts.
Those claws can not only destroy the coils but Red's flesh. More like Sabretooth claws but better.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by pym-ftw
they absorb life and amp Red off the life he absorbs. how can BP even hurt him? what do you mean? Bp is as strong as Omega Red. Of course he could hurt him.

Vanguard
BP maybe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.