Who would be the best Batman`

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Besides Christian Bale or any past batman roles..

We need a new batman besides Affleck Insurance!!!

Who would be the best out of current actors?!

Ridley_Prime
I'm not sure who would be "the best", although I would've liked Karl Urban to be cast obviously, but since they're going for an older more experienced Batman I guess he was too young for what they had in mind in the Superman/Batman movie.

Supra
Brad Pitt could have done this and I would be happy

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Supra
Brad Pitt could have done this and I would be happy

thumb up

Supra
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
thumb up

Thank you for agreeing

Brad Pitt would be a better choice the Ben Affleck. He's the right age, size, fitness, depth, able to develop a character on screen and commands presence. He has layers, he can control his accent. He can be anyone, he can play anyone. I have never seen him in a role that he did not own as his own.

FistOfThe North
Besides Christian Bale or any past batman roles..

We need a new batman besides Affleck Insurance!!!

Who would be the best out of current actors?!

John Hamm would've been the perfect Bruce Wayne. Just hire a stunt double for the Bats though ..

BruceSkywalker
Thank you for agreeing

Brad Pitt would be a better choice the Ben Affleck. He's the right age, size, fitness, depth, able to develop a character on screen and commands presence. He has layers, he can control his accent. He can be anyone, he can play anyone. I have never seen him in a role that he did not own as his own.

your welcome.. Pitt would clearly make a damn good Batman

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
John Hamm would've been the perfect Bruce Wayne. Just hire a stunt double for the Bats though ..

how would Hamm handle a bat voice?

Doctorwho?
personally Ben Affleck would make a perfect Bruce Wayne, but like fist of the north said just hire a stunt double and have Kevin Conroy do the voice via a dub

python99
GEEZ I'd pick a random guy off the street or Dean Cain , to play Batman LMAO. Anyone but Afleck.

Affleck+suits+hero= potential disaster

Esau Cairn
If only Timothy Dalton was 20 yrs younger.

Doctorwho?
....Karl Urban....

Doctorwho?
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I'm not sure who would be "the best", although I would've liked Karl Urban to be cast obviously, but since they're going for an older more experienced Batman I guess he was too young for what they had in mind in the Superman/Batman movie.

Yes sad Karl Urban was just awesome for the role.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.