DOS Doomsday vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Any showing is valid for Sentry except when he went full Void

Who wins

pym-ftw
Pre Seed I assume?

Sentry.

h1a8
Terrax Sentry or Genis Sentry stomps hard

Insane Titan
Originally posted by h1a8
Terrax Sentry or Genis Sentry stomps hard no such thing , they are all the same character

h1a8
Originally posted by Insane Titan
no such thing , they are all the same character

Irrelevant! That's like saying WBH is the same character as Professor Hulk.
Sentry's power level fluctuates with his mental state. So certain Sentry states would stomp DOS DD but others would get their asses handed to them "partna"

LeonBuco666
First time i have ever agreed with H1.
When sentrys in different states of mind genis sentrys fts are not interchangeable with terrax sentry

Insane Titan
Irrelevant! That's like saying WBH is the same character as Professor Hulk.
Sentry's power level fluctuates with his mental state. So certain Sentry states would stomp DOS DD but others would get their asses handed to them "partna" still the same character unless you can back up your claim for once with some kind of official stance

h1a8
Originally posted by Insane Titan
still the same character unless you can back up your claim for once with some kind of official stance

Now you are trolling. I said it being the same character is irrelevant. Why?
Because it was stated in comics that Sentry's power level fluctuates based off him mental state. If you don't believe that then ask anyone here. Sentry can be trans level when at a very stable state and from low to high herald in other states.

So again the Sentry that fought Terrax or Genis stomps.
The Sentry that fought WWH wins but its a good fight.
Other non void Sentrys lose though.

Insane Titan
Now you are trolling. I said it being the same character is irrelevant. Why?
Because it was stated in comics that Sentry's power level fluctuates based off him mental state. If you don't believe that then ask anyone here. Sentry can be trans level when at a very stable state and from low to high herald in other states.

So again the Sentry that fought Terrax or Genis stomps.
Other non void Sentrys lose though. so no proof just your opinion , more trolling from you

Badabing
Guys, shut up. I don't care who started what, the reasons for this behavior or want replies to my post. Just stop.

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

pym-ftw
the Sentry that fought Terrax or Genis stomps.
Other non void Sentrys lose though.
I get where your coming from but Sentry doesn't fluctuate like Hulk, he is more like Darwin in that he can adapt new powers when he needs them like Telepathy, Matter Manipulations, & even insane HF.

Sentry when his psychosis isn't interfering should win this, really it seems to only effect him when it comes to The Void & Lindy...
He just has a lot of haters on this board, but ido if I would really classify Void as Trans though.

maxivitopowe
Wasn't it being argued in thus board that DOS was a weaker Doomsday

Mshinu
Sentry, fairly easy.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I get where your coming from but Sentry doesn't fluctuate like Hulk, he is more like Darwin in that he can adapt new powers when he needs them like Telepathy, Matter Manipulations, & even insane HF.

Sentry when his psychosis isn't interfering should win this, really it seems to only effect him when it comes to The Void & Lindy...
He just has a lot of haters on this board, but ido if I would really classify Void as Trans though. Thats why you cant say Genis Sentry & WWH sentry have interchangeable feats -
-Depending on his state of mind varies how intense and powerful he is.
-Depending on what he "adapts" too, if he had to fight someone one dimensional like, a-bomb, he wouldnt need to adapt any powers really. Say if one or two story arcs after this, and he had to fight Silver Surfer, more than likely he would develop 2 or 3 powerful powers.
So for A-Bomb sentry Vs Silver surfer sentry if sentry used his powers he should ruin a bomb sentry imho
Thats just how I see sentry's powers increasing all the time
Ifs just easier to say state of mind cos i just think its sentry knowing he can do something and then doing it.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Mshinu
Sentry, fairly easy.

You are correct wink

h1a8
Originally posted by Mshinu
Sentry, fairly easy.

A very stable Sentry wins easily though I agree.
The Sentry who had trouble with the helicarrier or the Sentry who nose got busted and bloodied by an Iron Man's punch would get stomped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.