Who is the true Lord of Murder?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Hank Henshaw
The Joker
Thanos

Which of the above is more willing (and more likely) to kill complete innocents solely for his own personal satisfaction/enjoyment?

pym-ftw
Thanos, he actively kills just to kill.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Thanos, he actively kills just to kill.

Do you really think Thanos could kill a child and actually get enjoyment out of it?

I am absolutely certain that the Joker could...

LeonBuco666
Was actually going to say either the joker or thanos.
Most of gothams suoer villians

pym-ftw
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Do you really think Thanos could kill a child and actually get enjoyment out of it?

I am absolutely certain that the Joker could...
He would destroy all life to make Mistress Death happy.

On panel...

ares834
For their own personal pleasure, then Joker of course.

Uriel005
Originally posted by ares834
For their own personal pleasure, then Joker of course. the question is does the Joker feel emotions in a way that we can give an accurate description to with our perception of emotions.

Lord Feron
Thanos sees it as something that just must be done. Joker sees it as something that he uses to get a laugh outta life. As ppl has said Joker would get off from it more. But Thanos would kill off whole worlds to make a point.

Galan007
Between Joker and Thanos, definitely Joker.

He kills because he enjoys it, not because he's trying to get someone else's approval.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by pym-ftw
He would destroy all life to make Mistress Death happy.

On panel...

That wasnt for his own personal enjoyment then; that was done solely in an attempt to impress Mistress Death...

TheLordofMurder
Btw, I havent seen anyone mention Henshaw; he's pretty willing to kill and he seems to enjoy it as well...

pym-ftw
That wasnt for his own personal enjoyment then; that was done solely in an attempt to impress Mistress Death...
Which in turn seems to please him...

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Galan007
Between Joker and Thanos, definitely Joker.

He kills because he enjoys it, not because he's trying to get someone else's approval. yeah, but for thanos universal genocide was interchangeable for a bouquet of flowers

the Darkone
Joker than Henshaw Thanos last, Thanos did raised Gamora as his own.

psycho gundam
to be a killing machine no expression

Killemall
Joker is a maniac thanos is not.

psycho gundam
irrelevant as mania isn't required for murder

ozz81
Yeah probably joker, henshaw, then thanos..

-Pr-
Joker gets more pure enjoyment from it than the other two, imo.

Branlor Swift

I am absolutely certain that the Joker could... Thanos just killed a whole bunch of his own kids

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Thanos just killed a whole bunch of his own kids
Along with his baby mommas.

Galan007
Originally posted by psycho gundam
yeah, but for thanos universal genocide was interchangeable for a bouquet of flowers Thanos kills in order to impress Mistress Death. He believes killing a shit-ton of people is the only way for her to love him back. For him, killing is simply the means to an end.

Joker, on the other hand, kills for nothing but his own personal amusement. If there were a 'Joker MAX' series, I could realistically see him slaughtering a school full of preschoolers and proceeding to jerk off on each and every corpse using their own blood as lube... All the while laughing his ass off.

Joker's mind:
http://i.imgur.com/x3AVT7p.jpg

#ShamelessAvengersReference

psycho gundam
Thanos just killed a whole bunch of his own kids

Galan007
in order to impress Mistress Death.

golem370
Sabertooth I would be a better match for Joker in this type of thread. They don't call Thanos Mad Titan for nothing.

pym-ftw
But its not like he doesn't enjoy it.

Galan007
I'm sure he does enjoy it on some level... But not nearly as much as Joker, from what I've seen.

Branlor Swift
I don't get why personal enjoyment has anything to do with it tbh. Thanos neither cares for or against killing someone.

Maybe if this was a lord of crazy thread, but crazy has little to do with murder at times. Thanos loves Death and his motives are driven by her true, but he's murdered many billions of times the amount of people Joker has. Hell, he murdered an entire world in Imperative just because he was pissed for living.

Fact is that Thanos has done colder things than Joker has, murdered more people than Joker's ever seen, and that's without him using artifacts to up his kill/death ratio.

Thanos isn't as crazy, but he kills just the same.

Branlor Swift
http://img111.imagevenue.com/loc261/th_d647c_comets.jpg

Also, Cyborg Superman isn't even in contention. If this is turning into a crazy contest, he should be switched out with Carnage.

Galan007
I don't get why personal enjoyment has anything to do with it tbh. Because that's what the thread is asking about, ya queer.

Branlor Swift
Because that's what the thread is asking about, ya queer. I realize, but it's retarded.

You got two people who kill for their own reasons, and then you have the only one who does it for enjoyment. Might as well make a thread asking who is the Lord of Murder in this thread, but they have to be wearing clown makeup.

golem370
I thought Thanos' mind isn't its to advanced.

Galan007
I realize, but it's retarded.

You got two people who kill for their own reasons, and then you have the only one who does it for enjoyment. Might as well make a thread asking who is the Lord of Murder in this thread, but they have to be wearing clown makeup. I agree. Joker wins. thumb up

Branlor Swift
I agree. Joker wins. thumb up Anyway, personal enjoyment really has nothing to do with anything except showing who's crazier is my point. Which is why someone like Carnage and Sabretooth would have fit in better.

On another note, Joker's killed like 130-150 people in comics. Thanos has killed well over 100 billion without factoring in artifacts. That's kind of hard to ignore even with the stips

Galan007
Anyway, personal enjoyment really has nothing to do with anything except showing who's crazier is my point. Which is why someone like Carnage and Sabretooth would have fit in better.

On another note, Joker's killed like 130-150 people in comics. Thanos has killed well over 100 billion without factoring in artifacts. That's kind of hard to ignore even with the stips This isn't a kill-count contest, you fanboy. It's about who enjoys killing the most.

Carnage does fit the parameters of this thread better, though. Tbh, I don't know who enjoys killing more between he and Joker.

psycho gundam
This isn't a kill-count contest, you fanboy. It's about who enjoys killing the most.
not solely. personal satisfaction is there also

Galan007
Personal satisfaction IS enjoyment. confused

psycho gundam
so's getting your girl all wet

Galan007
http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/bookshop/302339/698217/698217_original.gif

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/rh_zps155fdad0.gif

Branlor Swift
This isn't a kill-count contest, you fanboy. It's about who enjoys killing the most.

Carnage does fit the parameters of this thread better, though. Tbh, I don't know who enjoys killing more between he and Joker. Just find it funny that a guy who's less of a serial killer than real life serial killers is winning a "True lord of murder" thread.

But no, after Thanos beat the kiddy numbers of killing, strangled the last of his kids, and killed his mother, he found it dull. Maybe he once enjoyed it as much as Joker when he was dealing with such small baby numbers? Who knows?

http://i41.tinypic.com/1f723d.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/fz3h94.jpg

Joker wins the thread, but he's just a baby compared to Thanos in terms of killing.

Galan007
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/rh_zps155fdad0.gif
http://31.media.tumblr.com/df6f28db613715219f564e3a6b346755/tumblr_mnbl31aVIk1rzjtvlo1_500.gif

Galan007
Joker wins the thread thumb up

Branlor Swift
thumb up He'd lose if you put Luis Garavito, Pedro Lopez, or pretty much any Columbian in the thread though

Galan007
thumb up

The 2 Mexicans you mentioned confessed to killing nearly 500 people between them, and only served a combined sentence of less than 50 years thanks to good ol' 3rd world law.

Columbia is truly the rapist/murderer mecca.

Branlor Swift
Yeah, what a shithole.

But most of the superstar killers make Joker look tame in comparison. It's a wonder half the people on the planet aren't dead by now... or at least the children.

golem370
All because Batman thinks he can change Joker I think he should have a visit from Thanos for punishment. Thanos killed everybody lol massive death on a universal or multiverse level

psycho gundam
Yeah, what a shithole.

But most of the superstar killers make Joker look tame in comparison. It's a wonder half the people on the planet aren't dead by now... or at least the children. dahmer makes joker look like mr. rogers

Branlor Swift
dahmer makes joker look like mr. rogers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims

Half these people would have to be primarily Punisher villains in the Max Imprint, or in a Spawn comic to be any way realistic.

That reminds me, Spawn has some really ****ed up characters that belong here.

Galan007
Yeah, what a shithole.

But most of the superstar killers make Joker look tame in comparison. It's a wonder half the people on the planet aren't dead by now... or at least the children. In terms of sheer brutality, most big name killers make any comic character look tame.

golem370
Well yeah because they are true killers not a character in a book

Branlor Swift
In terms of sheer brutality, most big name killers make any comic character look tame. I wonder if we'll get a baby eater on the horizon.

This world lacks a true devourer of babies imo

psycho gundam
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims

Half these people would have to be primarily Punisher villains in the Max Imprint, or in a Spawn comic to be any way realistic.

That reminds me, Spawn has some really ****ed up characters that belong here. dahmer drilled holes in the cranium of his victims and poured acid inside to cause brain damage in order to keep raping living corpses. definitely comic worthy stuff right there

Mindset
dahmer drilled holes in the cranium of his victims and poured acid inside to cause brain damage in order to keep raping living corpses. definitely comic worthy stuff right there Amateur.

Galan007
I wonder if we'll get a baby eater on the horizon.

This world lacks a true devourer of babies imo thumb up

So far Mike Tyson is the closest thing to a legit babie eatah that we've seen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG-xC8Mu6SM
(1:16)

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Mindset
Amateur. you didn't even make the list. smol tym

Branlor Swift
Amateur. yeah, don't get me wrong, I like Dahmer, but Gacy has always made me laugh a lot more. Just the idea of him is simply the worst

Mindset
you didn't even make the list. smol tym The best don't get caught.

Galan007
yeah, don't get me wrong, I like Dahmer, but Gacy has always made me laugh a lot more. Just the idea of him is simply the worst A while back I watched a movie called '8213: Gacy House'. It's basically a ripoff of Paranormal Activity, except Gacy's spirit is what is tormenting the people in this house.

Anywho, one night the crew turned on their thermal imaging camera, and captured an image of Gacy's spirit:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kvMHPdZf20I/TfJLJ2TSNDI/AAAAAAAAGOI/8XqNiYHr7p8/s320/8213-gacy-house-11.jpg

I literally couldn't stop laughing at this reveal. Something about a ghost wearing a wife-beater and tighty whities is hysterical to me.

psycho gundam
dahmer > gacy

Branlor Swift
A while back I watched a movie called '8213: Gacy House'. It's basically a ripoff of Paranormal Activity, except Gacy's spirit is what is tormenting the people in this house.

Anywho, one night the crew turned on their thermal imaging camera, and captured an image of Gacy's spirit:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kvMHPdZf20I/TfJLJ2TSNDI/AAAAAAAAGOI/8XqNiYHr7p8/s320/8213-gacy-house-11.jpg

I literally couldn't stop laughing at this reveal. Something about a ghost wearing a wife-beater and tighty whities is hysterical to me. laughing out loud

I remember hearing about that one day from my buddy who's all into documentaries, and weird shit. Sounds awesome.

Mindset
HHH > all

psycho gundam
HHH > all don't you mean vince? evil face

Mindset
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k283/iffygriffey3/GIFS/HHH-Angry.gif

Galan007
laughing out loud

I remember hearing about that one day from my buddy who's all into documentaries, and weird shit. Sounds awesome. It's good for a laugh... Aside from the unintentional comedy, Gacy's spirit rips the close off some jail baity chick, and you get to see dem t1tties. His spirit also molests a guy, if you're into that.

It's enjoyable for everyone, really.

"Id"
The Plutonian

Branlor Swift
It's good for a laugh... Aside from the unintentional comedy, Gacy's spirit rips the close off some jail baity chick, and you get to see dem t1tties. His spirit also molests a guy, if you're into that.

It's enjoyable for everyone, really. Sounds like a real treat.

Do they talk about him being a clown? That for some reason makes me laugh everytime I think of him

Mindset
Clown Baby.

psycho gundam
and my dear, mindset, you've activated my trap card:
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ72XBjZ17-MGbKtK_xivsRbweJih34Slk2WiNOKceY7OCALyc0IQ
portrayed by lord renner

Galan007
Sounds like a real treat.

Do they talk about him being a clown? That for some reason makes me laugh everytime I think of him Yeah, they talk about it a little bit at the beginning, iirc.

They just depict the ghost as an obese man in tiny underwear, though. Apparently he couldn't take the clown apparel with him to Heaven.

Branlor Swift
Yeah, they talk about it a little bit at the beginning, iirc.

They just depict the ghost as an obese man in tiny underwear, though. Apparently he couldn't take the clown apparel with him to Heaven. Hmm, that's disappointing

psycho gundam

Mindset
What a phag.

Branlor Swift
Yeah, that's not funny like Gacy's kooky antics and hijinks

Dahmer's story is more of a drama action thriller. Gacy's is more of a comedy.

Mindset
Gacy was a laugh riot.

Galan007
The fact that Gacy's stage name was "Pogo the Clown" makes it hard not to like him.

jitay
Basically anyone with compound v in their system

Branlor Swift
Dahmer seems like he'd be all creepy and anti social. Gacy seems like he'd be the life of the party and be all like "Who wants to dress up like a clown and find some young boys? Who's with me fellas?"

Supermex
If you add the murders up, Thanos blows everybody away I say

Killing anybody is like doing the right thing to Thanos.. Kid or no kid

What would happen if Joker and Thanos sat at a table and had alittle talk?

Supermex
Dahmer seems like he'd be all creepy and anti social. Gacy seems like he'd be the life of the party and be all like "Who wants to dress up like a clown and find some young boys? Who's with me fellas?"

Branlor!! You just creeped the shit out of me
Don't u ever respond to any of my threads creep!!
LOL !!! Jk

Warlord
Jim Jones. look him up.
Not a serial killer but he's more "efficient" than any of the guys listed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.