.......... Wolverine Vs Team Batman ..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

Wolverine wonders into Gotham and after a few days of mineing his own busines, he runs into some Gotham trouble makers like Pinguin, Two-Face, Scarecrow and ends up killing them.

Now Batman is pist off and he and his crew go out looking to stop Logan and his killing spree..

Batman
Nightwing
Green Arrow
Cyborg

Vs

Wolverine

LeonBuco666
Surely they would have prepared as they 'went out to find logan'

So im gonna assume;
Nightwing, GA, batman and cyborg are in a back alley strip club with standard gear, trying to impress the girls, Logan walks in, and despite his small stature, whips out his big, long, shiny claws, and steals all attention( i know what you were thinking mex!laughing out loud ) so the bat crew decide to take logan out cos hes hogging all the pussy, in which case wolverine wins. More often than not.

Supermex
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Surely they would have prepared as they 'went out to find logan'

So im gonna assume;
Nightwing, GA, batman and cyborg are in a back alley strip club with standard gear, trying to impress the girls, Logan walks in, and despite his small stature, whips out his big, long, shiny claws, and steals all attention( i know what you were thinking mex!laughing out loud ) so the bat crew decide to take logan out cos hes hogging all the pussy, in which case wolverine wins. More often than not.

LoL!!

Ok lets do this..
Batman and his crew know about wolverines Claws before going out looking for him, but they don't know about his laced bones and his healing factor..

pym-ftw
Team solidly.

Supermex
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Team solidly.

Why is that Pym?
How they taken him down?

pym-ftw
Gas arrow + Sonic cannon

Or

Exploding wingding + ice arrow

Or.....

LeonBuco666
With prep they take it without it they dont

pym-ftw
Logan would have a hell of a fight with just Victor.

Supermex
Logan would have a hell of a fight with just Victor.

True that....
Cyborg has exposed skin thou..
If Logan tags him on a exposed area, maybe he will bleed out?

godking
Mortal Wolverine gets his ass kicked solidly.

He barely got by Batroc.

Stoic
Gas arrow + Sonic cannon

Or

Exploding wingding + ice arrow

Or.....

Or Logan smells them and goes for the sneak attack.

SamZED
Current less skilled mortal Logan who has a hard time with Batroc?

Stoic
Originally posted by SamZED
Current less skilled mortal Logan who has a hard time with Batroc?

Are you serious? They nerfed Logan? In that case team wins easily.

SamZED
Originally posted by Stoic
Are you serious? They nerfed Logan? In that case team wins easily. Yes, he lost his HF and lost some of his skills due to memory problems.

StiltmanFTW
Batroc is one helluva fighter, though.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/7a365eb0ccf6d22f2bbd2e0acf3effe4/tumblr_mk8iadOTMB1r4c1k8o1_400.jpg

From that day humbled Batman started practicing his kick everyday till it was able to bleed Darkseid.

dial J for Josh
Lol this is such spite. Batman and Nightwing is all that is needed to take care of Logan. Logan has been severely nerfed, he is not what he used to be. He has recently been getting wrecked and embarrassed by sooo many characters. He was childs play when facing Corvus Glaive, got annihilated by daken (had the death seed to be fair), got man handled by the superior spider-man, and was completely outclassed by Kaine the scarlet spider while at the same time taking on the entire xmen team. And there are a couple more instances that I can't recall off of the top of my head, with Logans abilities, age, and experience you'd think he would be the best street level character, but unfortunately he isn't as scary as he once was. Hopefully the character gets reinvigorated, but it's not like he hasn't had a great run, he is just going through hard times, it happens to the best of us.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by SamZED
Yes, he lost his HF and lost some of his skills due to memory problems.

Wait a minute he didn't completely lose his hf right? It was just nerfed to the point where it wasn't overpowered as it was previously correct?

pym-ftw
Lol...

This is spite but don't get carried away.

ODG
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Wait a minute he didn't completely lose his hf right? It was just nerfed to the point where it wasn't overpowered as it was previously correct? In a newer storyline, he's lost it completely. Has to bandage up the holes his claws poke through his hands even otherwise he might bleed out. Beast somehow created a fix around the adamantium poisoning off-panel. But otherwise, Logan's not handling it well:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/More%20Random/th_Wolverine01.jpg

But, y'know, since he's hit rock-bottom at this point, Wolverine fans should only be anticipating good things to come out of this, ala when Wolverine lost his adamantium.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by ODG
In a newer storyline, he's lost it completely. Has to bandage up the holes his claws poke through his hands even otherwise he might bleed out. Beast somehow created a fix around the adamantium poisoning off-panel. But otherwise, Logan's not handling it well:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/More%20Random/th_Wolverine01.jpg

But, y'know, since he's hit rock-bottom at this point, Wolverine fans should only be anticipating good things to come out of this, ala when Wolverine lost his adamantium.

Wow this is very sad and worse than I already thought. Now I really feel sorry for poor Logan sad . Did you also hear about the rumor of wolverine possibly getting killed off this year?

iscaremonkeys
hmmm team 2 is wolverine.....team one has cyborg.
team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.