Grundy vs. Man-Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight in a swamp

Who wins?

pym-ftw
Man-Thing wins 10/10

Kazenji
Would Grundy even be scared of Man-Thing?

pym-ftw
I don't think so but in a swamp its nearly impossible to beat Man-Thing he can reform and just smother Grundy for a win.

Golgo13
DCnU Grundy kills him.

Kazenji
Coming from someone who's high on DC.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Kazenji
Coming from someone who's high on DC.

Did you even read the story? Grundy cannot die and needs to be BFR. He was destroying the planet as avatar of the Grey (similar to Rot). Not just some swamp.

LeonBuco666
Cant man-thing just become the swam and engulf grundy, and tear him apart.

tkitna
Can Man-Thing even be physically harmed? Even so I can't see him doing anything to Grundy either.

Stalemate

Kazenji
Originally posted by Golgo13
Did you even read the story? Grundy cannot die and needs to be BFR. He was destroying the planet as avatar of the Grey (similar to Rot). Not just some swamp.

Sorry i can't take you seriously at the moment

its just DC, DC, DC with you these days.

Flyattractor
Grundy's bets bet at PERMANTYLY taking him out would be to BFR him out of the swamp. Hopefully into a very urban area. That would at least slow down MT's regen.

LeonBuco666
He's going to have to destroy that swamp then cos man thing can just build him self up into a huge swamp monster if he wants, MT 9/10

Golgo13
The grey should be a bigger power source.

pym-ftw
Than the nexus of all realitys?

Man-Thing can teleport so bfr isn't an option and MT has burned Hulk and matched strength with him.

Any strong emotion will trigger the secretions.

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Than the nexus of all realitys?

Man-Thing can teleport so bfr isn't an option and MT has burned Hulk and matched strength with him.

Any strong emotion will trigger the secretions.

Does he channel the Nexus, because if he doesn't, he's screwed. Man-Thing's best bet is BFR, because this Grundy is already dead.

-K-M-
Yes Man-Thing can he harmed in the swamp. Ares cut him in half and brought him in to join the Thunderbolts.

Ideally this could be a stalemate unless Man-Thing BFR's

Golgo13
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yes Man-Thing can he harmed in the swamp. Ares cut him in half and brought him in to join the Thunderbolts.

He should have channeled the Nexus. stick out tongue

Flyattractor
Originally posted by -K-M-

Ideally this could be a stalemate unless Man-Thing BFR's I remember that. It was right after they gave Manny a rather nice push in that marvel monsters vs zombies arc.

Manny puts on a great show in that and then they have that douche Ares one-shot him.

Total crap.

pym-ftw
Man Thing has survived being completely destroyed and the pieces burned at least twice.

Golgo13
Like to see some Man Thing's best feats.

pym-ftw
I actually bumped the respect thread today.

Golgo13
I've seen a lot of his respect thread. What feats suggest he can overcome DCnU Grundy. At best, I see it as a stalemate, because Man Thing isn't killing something that's already dead. BFR is his only option.

LeonBuco666
Grundy's punches arent doing anything when they will just go through him, whereas MT can actually cause damage, take control of the entire swamp, engulf him, rip him apart, become massive by taking control of the swamp and adding it to his own body, i see MT winning this more often than not

Golgo13
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Grundy's punches arent doing anything when they will just go through him, whereas MT can actually cause damage, take control of the entire swamp, engulf him, rip him apart, become massive by taking control of the swamp and adding it to his own body, i see MT winning this more often than not

Grundy can basically do whatever man Thing can, even kill with a touch. His head was ripped apart, he'll just reform, thanks to the Grey,

Uriel005
Tie IMO Grundy can't put down Man-Thing but Man-Thing can't permanently put Grundy down either. But Man-Thing does better against Grundy simply because the acid eating Grundy would keep him down for longer if he puts him down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.