Supermen vs. Lanterns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Superman
H'el
Cyborg Superman w/ Rings
GA SBP
Ultraman
Bizaro
Zod

Vs

Hal Jordan
Sentinel Alan Scott
Agent Orange (Larfleeze)
Ion Yat
Kyle Rayner
Sinestro
Atrocitus

Golgo13
Toss up.

Warlord
agend orange and sentinel ftw

LeonBuco666
Lanterns more often than not.

Cogito
Guardian Amped Prime is well above anyone on the lantern team.

Galan007
Team 1.

Digi
Who in hell is matching SBP in this fight?

juggerman
Originally posted by Digi

Ion Yat

Digi
Originally posted by juggerman
Ion Yat

Didn't they already fight, with Ion Yat getting his face pushed in? I think this is negatory on stopping SBP.

deathslash
Didn't they already fight, with Ion Yat getting his face pushed in? I think this is negatory on stopping SBP. He did get his face pushed in, but he was still pretty inexperienced with his new found powers. I'm not saying that he'll win, but he can certainly put up a better fight than he did before.

Digi
Originally posted by deathslash
He did get his face pushed in, but he was still pretty inexperienced with his new found powers. I'm not saying that he'll win, but he can certainly put up a better fight than he did before.

Ok, but it was pretty close to a stomp. Putting up a better fight still isn't dealing with him permanently. And it's also working with a hypothetical, when the on-panel evidence is strongly in favor of my opinion. I still think SBP is THE deciding force in this fight.

juggerman
Didn't they already fight, with Ion Yat getting his face pushed in? I think this is negatory on stopping SBP.

Weakness exploitation. Lead poisioning sapped a ton of his strength. He would put up a good fight imo

EDIT: Nevermind this is GA SBP. He wins

dynamix

word, thats what im saying.

deathslash
Ok, but it was pretty close to a stomp. Putting up a better fight still isn't dealing with him permanently. And it's also working with a hypothetical, when the on-panel evidence is strongly in favor of my opinion. I still think SBP is THE deciding force in this fight. A stomp doesn't take close to five pages to accomplish. Anyway, I can certainly agree with your point, he may be THE deciding factor. However, if Yat can put up a better fight this time around, and hold off prime long enough, team 2 might be able to take out the other members of team 1 and try to beat up prime just when Yat goes down. It's a big if, but I think they can do it some of these battles. However, I'll say that team 1 wins 6/10 after a hard fight.

Digi
Originally posted by deathslash
A stomp doesn't take close to five pages to accomplish. Anyway, I can certainly agree with your point, he may be THE deciding factor. However, if Yat can put up a better fight this time around, and hold off prime long enough, team 2 might be able to take out the other members of team 1 and try to beat up prime just when Yat goes down. It's a big if, but I think they can do it some of these battles. However, I'll say that team 1 wins 6/10 after a hard fight.

Put it into context, too. SBP was fighting others both before and after the Yat fight. Like, LOTS of others. It wasn't an isolated fight for him. Prime won't be distracted and coming off a fight with multiple teams when they fight in this scenario. So, yeah, it's a pretty damn clear win.

Team 1 10/10. Convince me that SBP could conceivably fall and I'll think otherwise.

quanchi112
Prime wins.

Mindset
Who in hell is matching SBP in this fight? http://www.dcuguide.com/glcorps/images/ion.jpg

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Mindset
http://www.dcuguide.com/glcorps/images/ion.jpg His face would match up with Bizarro's penis.

Warlord
didn't see GA... team 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.