Injustice Superman vs Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
Who wins this fight ?

carver9
Lol...I'M dies.

deathslash
Unless IM has some new upgrade that I haven't heard of, Superman beats the ever loving crap out of him, takes his whole armory, turns his IM suits into superman robots, and begins policing the Marvel universe until Captain America and a small band of rebels stops him similar to how Batman and the Resistence stopped him.

deathlife
Didn't Injustice Superman survive a 7 megaton explosion recently?

He stomps Iron man.

juggerman
Originally posted by deathslash
Unless IM has some new upgrade that I haven't heard of, Superman beats the ever loving crap out of him, takes his whole armory, turns his IM suits into superman robots, and begins policing the Marvel universe until Captain America and a small band of rebels stops him similar to how Batman and the Resistence stopped him.

thumb up

eaebiakuya
Originally posted by deathlife

He stomps Iron man.

Didnt Ironman survived a Nuclear Explosion in Secret Invasion ? That explosion could have more than 7 megatons.

abhilegend
Godkiller wins.

carver9

He stomps Iron man.

He was messed up by it though. Looked like the sun revived him.

bluewaterrider
Thorbuster Iron Man wins.

pym-ftw
What "buster" armor has ever not failed?

Superman should win this unless Tony can swap suits in battle.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by deathslash
Unless IM has some new upgrade that I haven't heard of, Superman beats the ever loving crap out of him, takes his whole armory, turns his IM suits into superman robots, and begins policing the Marvel universe until Captain America and a small band of rebels stops him similar to how Batman and the Resistence stopped him. lol no.
Reed.
Doom.
Franklin R.
Legion
Jean Grey PF
Cyclops P5
Thats just on earth, and theres many more.
You said marvel U? Lol
Thanos
Mangog
Odin
Zeus
Surfer
Drax
Warlock
Magnus
Galactus eats him because he can
Mephisto
Zarathos
Anyone possessing the PG effectively or the TG or the SG etc
Celestials
Living tribunal wouldnt be very happy
Bolt would own the robots with a grunt.
The list is endless, captain america wouldnt even bother with pursuing him when the list of people willing to slap him around because he intends to "police" their universe is huge, clark would just get killed for being a cheeky bastard.

maxivitopowe
^ true

celeyhyga17

He stomps Iron man.
Pretty much point blank.

Inj Supes stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.