Wonder Woman and Ms.Marvel vs da Bricks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

Wonder Woman
Ms.Marvel

Vs

The Thing
Colossus
Sasquatch
Windigos@

Zack Fair
Women 6/10 if they fight smart.

pym-ftw
Wendigo & Sasquatch are all that's needed.

Supermex
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Wendigo & Sasquatch are all that's needed.

That a bolf statment Pym lol

The Sorrow
Team 2 wins.

Supermex
Originally posted by Supermex
That a bolf statment Pym lol

I ment bold lol

LeonBuco666
Ms marvel om average is just not enough
Diana is the most skilled on the field, though.

pym-ftw
I live Bold

Glorificus
Ms. Marvel could just fly circles around the guys zapping them in the face and eyeballs.

Diana too could employ hit-n-run techniques with her flying. Maybe some crotch kicks.

Eventually they'll wear team 2 down.

I'd say the flight and mobility and ranged attacks of team 1 gives them the majority.

Zack Fair
Marvel is not physically in their ballpark and she isn't skilled enough to make up for that.

So Marvel goes down after a while and it quickly becomes a 3-4 on 1 against Diana.

I only give the chicks the win if they start bfring, incapacitating and generally avoiding entering a slugfest with them.

Tornatic
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Marvel is not physically in their ballpark and she isn't skilled enough to make up for that.

So Marvel goes down after a while and it quickly becomes a 3-4 on 1 against Diana.

I only give the chicks the win if they start bfring, incapacitating and generally avoiding entering a slugfest with them.

Physically Ms. Marvel is definitely in Thing and Colossus ball park check her stats again. She's pretty durable too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.