Silas(TVD) vs Lilith(TB)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rikudo sennin
The First Immortal/Vampire Silas

vs

The Progenitor of vampires Lilith

Just to clear this up. Who do you think wins?

Rikudo sennin
So yeah Silas stomps. Lilith can't harm him and one illusion equals the end for this *****.

quanchi112
Wrong place and dead wrong. You will find out eventually me thinks.

Rikudo sennin
Just because I am in a battlezone for the whole verse, it doesn't mean I can't make individual threads.

And no one is contesting it for a reason. Silas is far superior.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
Just because I am in a battlezone for the whole verse, it doesn't mean I can't make individual threads.

And no one is contesting it for a reason. Silas is far superior. Make this in the foreign cinema thread.

Most people don't care, don't watch VD, or don't know who Silas even is.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by quanchi112
Make this in the foreign cinema thread.

Most people don't care, don't watch VD, or don't know who Silas even is.

Oh my bad.

If anything people care about VD more than TB on the Internet. VD has a far more powerful online presence. That is actually a fact.

quanchi112
Oh my bad.

If anything people care about VD more than TB on the Internet. VD has a far more powerful online presence. That is actually a fact. Nah, True Blood is far more successful than that silly CW show.

Rikudo sennin
Nah, True Blood is far more successful than that silly CW show.

That doesn't matter. It still doesn't have the same online presence as TVD.

quanchi112
That doesn't matter. It still doesn't have the same online presence as TVD. Success is all that matters. I guarantee TB has a greater online presence as well.

Rikudo sennin
Success is all that matters. I guarantee TB has a greater online presence as well.

And TVD/TO is successful. And no it doesn't for many reasons.

quanchi112
And TVD/TO is successful. And no it doesn't for many reasons. Give me the reasons.

TheGodKiller
The First Immortal/Vampire Silas

vs

The Progenitor of vampires Lilith

Just to clear this up. Who do you think wins?
Depends.

TB vampires are supposed to be immune to telepathy which I guess could extend to psychic mindphuckery as well. Silas is yet to demonstrate his other physical abilities, so let's wait and see.

Rikudo sennin
Give me the reasons.

Considering it is a top rated show for it's network and has a spin off and many more seasons ahead, I am sure that qualifies as successful.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Depends.

TB vampires are supposed to be immune to telepathy which I guess could extend to psychic mindphuckery as well. Silas is yet to demonstrate his other physical abilities, so let's wait and see.

Isn't that cuz there dead? Silas can still manipulate the dead obviously. So he is fine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.