Krona vs. Volthoom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Krona at his peak levels during WotGLs:
http://i.imgur.com/HOEbHYb.jpg

vs.

Peak Volthoom:
http://i.imgur.com/lNqxZBq.jpg

Who wins?

Golgo13
Interesting, who are you picking?

celeyhyga17
Volthoom

Uriel005
Volthoom buries the poor bigheaded blue dwarf with downs syndrome.

guy222
Krona

Estacado
Originally posted by guy222
Krona

ODG
Krona.

Galan007
Originally posted by Golgo13
Interesting, who are you picking? I was leaning toward Krona, mainly because he was able to overpower the emotional entities themselves, of which were above Volthoom(as Sinestrallax demonstrated.)

I just wasn't sure if 'thoom would be able to do the whole timeline phuckery thing to Krona, in order to increase his power. Given that he is billions of years old, there cannot possibly be too many timelines better to feast on than Krona's.

ODG
Originally posted by Galan007
I was leaning toward Krona, mainly because he was able to overpower the emotional entities themselves, of which were above Volthoom(as Sinestrallax demonstrated.) thumb up

Although, I cannot clearly recall Krona stripping emotional spectrums from his foes? Been awhile. Anyway, for what it's worth, Sinestrollax appeared to be the most competent Parallax host ever. By far.

Galan007
Originally posted by ODG
Although, I cannot clearly recall Krona stripping emotional spectrums from his foes? Been awhile.

Anyway, for what it's worth, Sinestrollax appeared to be the most competent Parallax host ever. By far. I do not believe Krona was able to leach energy in such a way. However, the emotional entities themselves were at his beck and call, thus he had a much greater degree of control over said emotional power(s) than pretty much anyone else(aside from Hal "my will IS the spark of creation" Jordan, obviously.)

Yes, he was far and away the most suitable Parallax host to date. He controlled the entity, the entity did not control him... Which we've never seen before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.