Team Joker Vs Cap'n'Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

Batman and Cap.America go out at night together at night drivin in the Batmobile thru
Gotham City looking for Nightwing who has gone missing..

Batmans gets a lead tip that Joker has him tied up at a abandon warehouse..

Cap and Batman walking to the warehouse and happen to walkin on a meeting taken place by the Joker and some friends. .

Who wins?

Joker
Bane
Pinguin
Riddler
Ras al gul
Two-Face

Vs

Batman
Cap.America

No prep for either side

pym-ftw
no expression Damn dude proof read a little bit

Half of the team is pretty much fodder without prep.

Cap & Bat win

LeonBuco666
Riddler is fodder
Two face is fodder
Penguin is fodder
Joker is fodder

Only two who can compete with cap n bat is bane an ra's al ghul really

pym-ftw
Current Joker is pretty good.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Current Joker is pretty good. good enough to compete with bat or cap? Has he got their level of skill? Or fast, strong or durable enough?

Glorificus
Cap could solo most of them with 1 shield toss.

pym-ftw
Good enough to be above fodder.

Really no one here is beating Cap.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Glorificus
Cap could solo most of them with 1 shield toss. I think bane's whole "so f***ing what" attitude like I can see him takinga shield toss and carry on going, and ra's swiftness and nigh superhuman quickness dodging the shield toss imho

Supermex
Hold on hold

Ya I know some guts are weak, but there not alone..

Pinguin is a judo master or something
Joker is decent at H2H
Pluse Bane and Ras
And then the other two nimrods are there 2..

2 guys vs 6 is not a easy task

Supermex
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
I think bane's whole "so f***ing what" attitude like I can see him takinga shield toss and carry on going, and ra's swiftness and nigh superhuman quickness dodging the shield toss imho

I agree Leon

And @ Pym, thosecsix guys are the six that just happen to be in the room when this went downsmile

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Supermex
Hold on hold

Ya I know some guts are weak, but there not alone..

Pinguin is a judo master or something
Joker is decent at H2H
Pluse Bane and Ras
And then the other two nimrods are there 2..

2 guys vs 6 is not a easy task cap is leaps and bounds more skilled than any of the other team, he'd punk penguin, so would bats, i havent really seen much of joker recently so i cant comment, the other too a fodder

pym-ftw
Penguin is okay, but vs two of the best MA in comics, its laughable.

A solid argument could be made for Cap soloing.

LeonBuco666
Penguin is okay, but vs two of the best MA in comics, its laughable.

A solid argument could be made for Cap soloing. I dont think Steve could take bane, ra's or joker apparently by himself, bane is strong, not sure if he's stronger than cap or below? Ra's is faster and arguably in the same ballpark in terms of skill and not sure about joker. He's just sick...

pym-ftw
Ra's isn't faster than Steve.

Bane is stronger, but Cap is a lot more vicious than Bruce.

LeonBuco666
Ra's isn't faster than Steve.

Bane is stronger, but Cap is a lot more vicious than Bruce. Ra's wont be lagging behind in speed though, he'll be very close, imo he could land strikes on steve
Imo i dont think steve could solo, but i dont know tbh

juggerman
Originally posted by Supermex
Batman and Cap.America go out at night together at night drivin in the Batmobile thru
Gotham City looking for Nightwing who has gone missing..

Batmans gets a lead tip that Joker has him tied up at a abandon warehouse..

Cap and Batman walking to the warehouse and happen to walkin on a meeting taken place by the Joker and some friends. .

No prep for either side

So Joker kidnapped Nightwing, tied him up, invited other villains over for tea but DIDN'T plan on Batman coming to rescue Dick? I can understand not planning for Cap but he never thought the Bat would come? This Joker is retarded and loses because of it

comicfan11
Cap n Bat should take this.

Having said that apart from Bane and Ras who are good fighters and have some enhanced stats (Bane/venom, Ras/Lazarus Pits), Two Face is also a good fighter.
Pre DCnU he was trained by Batman in h2h and Deathstroke in weapons and was always shown as training consistently lifting weights and stuff.

Still an afterthought against characters of Batman's and Cap's caliber, but don't dismiss Dent.

He would own Penguin, Riddler and prolly Joker in a melee.

Supermex
Originally posted by juggerman
So Joker kidnapped Nightwing, tied him up, invited other villains over for tea but DIDN'T plan on Batman coming to rescue Dick? I can understand not planning for Cap but he never thought the Bat would come? This Joker is retarded and loses because of it

Lmao!!

Supermex
Joker and his boys thought that there secret meeting was secret and that they were about to plan for Batman but Batman found them before they could to prep for him..

LoL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.