The Thing and Colossus Vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

Ben Grim
Colossus

Vs

Darkseid
Post-Crisis

This only H2H

Wei Phoenix
no expression

Zack Fair
Darkseid rapestomps.

I mean...really?

DC has seen better days in this board.

Tony Stark
Are stairs involved?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Are stairs involved? http://i.imgur.com/a1ZES.gif

deathslash
this is spite. Darkseid curbstomps these two.

pym-ftw
Darksied forms Colossus into a spear and throws him through Thing...

Endless Mike
Can Ben borrow a Cosmic Cube from Reed?

comicfan11
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Darksied forms Colossus into a spear and throws him through Thing...

Something like this.
Hilarius spite.

LeonBuco666
Thing gets turned into decor pebbles for darkseid's garden, colossus becomes an ornament.

juggernaut74
If I'm not mistaken Colossus downed Darkseid in a crossover in the 80's once.

LeonBuco666
Cross overs arent canon

juggernaut74
If I say it is then it is canon.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by juggernaut74
If I say it is then it is canon. ..........nice.......

Insane Titan
Lol really ?

-K-M-
EH? I have never heard of Thing and Darkseid fighting. Issue?

Magnificent M
Originally posted by -K-M-
EH? I have never heard of Thing and Darkseid fighting. Issue?

It was Colossus, not Thing, and it's from the X-men/Teen Titans crossover from the early 80ies.
I wouldn't exactly call it Colossus punching Darkseid anyway, as him, Wonder Girl and Cyborg tackled Darkseid, which had absolutely no effect anyway, other than briefly staggering Darkseid.
In the same issue, Deathstroke easily pwned Colossus, so I guess that makes Deathstroke>Darkseid.

-K-M-
Yeah meant to type Colossus, but oh right I did read that cross-over years and years ago. (I've posted the scans from that crossover in the Darkseid respect thread)

LeonBuco666
But seriously cross overs are not canon.

Bentley
Colossus dies first, that's all you should know.

Golgo13
Thing performs a fast ball special and throws Colossus at the speed of light, thus shattering Darkseid's body. Flawless victory.

juggernaut74
Any scans of Colossus knocking Darkseid on his @ss?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Golgo13
Thing performs a fast ball special and throws Colossus at the speed of light, thus shattering Darkseid's body. Flawless victory.

Happy Dance

Uriel005
Originally posted by Golgo13
Thing performs a fast ball special and throws Colossus at the speed of light, thus shattering Darkseid's body. Flawless victory. You've convinced meclapping

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Are stairs involved? laughing out loud

-K-M-
Here's the Colossus "fight". No wonder I didn't remember it at first

1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/xmen-titans-55_zpsbe7e8ab4.jpg
2. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/xmen-titans-56_zps47b519ff.jpg

Hardly what people claimed what happened.

Bentley
Colossus fans love to deform things so much facepalm

Mshinu
Team can win if Ben gets beaten into a heap of pebbles and Pete builds some stairs out of him.

carver9
That's not the only time Colossus and Darkseid faced each other. The other time didn't go well for Colossus either because he couldn't even budge Darkseid. Said it felt like he was pushing against a mountain.

ClayWorm
If Thing and Colossus will use Naruto tricks they could. Use Reed tech and make yourself girly. Rocky girl and Steel girl will be enough to knock off Rocky face, Darkseid will nose bleed to death.
If they aren't allow prep than new 52 Darkseid still stomps them.

guy222
They lose

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.