Gorr vs....some omega mutant, superpowers alien, gods and demons !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

captain_viet
Gorr vs Surtur
Gorr vs Parallax
Gorr vs Ion
Gorr vs Neron
Gorr vs Spectre
Gorr vs Odin
Gorr vs The Void
Gorr vs Superman Prime
Gorr vs Darkseid
Gorr vs Thanos
Gorr vs Hercules Marvel
Gorr vs Ares DC
Gorr vs Galactus
Gorr vs Black Adam
Gorr vs Shazam

and....! maybe add after !

Gorr is a serial killer gods, he was almost three times defeated Thor and King Thor aka Allfather (perhaps he also beat Odin and Zeus). He killed so many powerful gods, even a giant gods wrestle with each black hole

Powers

Superhuman Strength - Gorr has strength that is at least comparable to Thor, if not greater.
Superhuman Endurance - Gorr is extremely durable against all forms of trauma and can survive a massive lighting bolt summoned by Thor.
Superhuman Speed - Gorr can fly at blinding speeds, as when he quickly over took the thunder god on their first encounter.
Superhuman Reflexes - Gorr was able to catch Thor rather easily offguard.
Longevity - Gorr has lived for over 3000 years and still looks in his prime.
Regeneration - the God butcher is able to recover from a lighting strike within four days with no sighs of that injury as well growing back an arm that Thor had cut off.
Darkness Manipulation - Gorr can use darkness to mold into wings, swords, and even semi-sentient construct minions.

LeonBuco666
Some heavy mismatches like spectre galactus void and surtur

eaebiakuya
Not sure if Surtur is a missmatch.

LeonBuco666
I think imo surtur is above gor in power

h1a8
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
I think imo surtur is above gor in power Not considering all the time Thor has fought Surtur and didn't die or get critically injured.

maxivitopowe
Bump

ShadowFyre
As far as the Marvel side goes. He definitely loses to Galactus but does better than most have done. Surtur and Odin are definitely up in the air.He beats the void though. I put him at high skyfather level in actual power level. If he has a large reserve of Gods to kill then he should be able to beat these two..maybe. Not beating spectre, unless he has perfected the batkick.

Thanos level down he beats with moderate difficulty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.