The best Street Levler of the DCnU: Midnighter Vs. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dolos
Deathstroke has taken out Lobo after a prolonged and very very difficult fight for Deathstroke, and the Midnighter has effortlessly taken out the Martian Manhunter with a Vulcan nerve pinch. Given the latter was by surprise, but I think it's an obvious indication of Midnighters status as the top street leveler, to even surprise a telepathic. So I'm leaning toward Midnighter, for now.

Bentley
Did Midnighter actually koed J'onz or are you bringing up that time when J'onz pretended to be koed?

Vanguard
Slade is the man

pym-ftw
They are both metas.

Currently I'd say Winter Soldier is the toughest street.

Golgo13
Going with Midnighter. He was able to find Martian Manhunter's weak point and stated that he had the power to kill anything. Plus, he chopped off a Red Lantern's arm. He's the toughest super soldier, until he got erased from existence.

chipguy_okay
Midnighter on account of actually being able to hurt a Red Lantern... although if it didn't have its shields up the feat wouldn't be so impressive. Either way Deathstroke probably loses.

Mindset
Grifter of the Grift Clan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.